DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

Guest Cairos

I'm not mason dummy. I hate being a roleless innocent. And being the Lie Detector is a hard ability. You need to pick a post and see if that post is true or false or both. So when i revealed my ability i got depowered. Why would the mafia need a depowered player. Think on that.

Obviously you want somebody to go after since you are being on the chopping block.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cairos no name calling.

Adella.. I'm not mafia.. I'm the SK!!! Bwhahaha.  Am I kidding?  Or not?  Maybe we should ask Cairos... Oh wait, he got overeager and revealed his role... KNOWING that doing so would cause it to become nullified. ::) 

Cairos no name calling.

Adella.. I'm not mafia.. I'm the SK!!! Bwhahaha.  Am I kidding?  Or not?  Maybe we should ask Cairos... Oh wait, he got overeager and revealed his role... KNOWING that doing so would cause it to become nullified. ::) 

What's with the taunting?Oo

Well, of course I'm going to try to put some one else up. I'm on the Block!! Oh, wait guys I'm gonna vote myself, duhhhhhh. Come on. I'm sticking by you because you are a least likely. You lsot your ability that solidified you as town. Now that you lost it people could continue to look at you as town but you would be a perfect recruit because of that. There are no talentless Mafia. One more mafia is one more person to control a lynch.

*shrug* It's okay, you all have your own way of looking at things, I just don't understand how I could be scum if I worked so hard to get Limi lynched and she flipped scum.

Why would a scum group let one of it's members get another member lynched?

Yay!!!! Tigsy loves me! :-*

*waits for Pete to come running in shouting about gambits*  It's more than obvious Adella. :-*

I AM scum Tigsy. I'm the SK and when I get lynched I get to take people with me.  Now why would you want to kill me?  I've been taking out the mafia for the town.  Bwahahaha.  Maybe it's because I've been taking out your teammates?

I agree with you there Tigs.. And I really like your Mafiaholics sig text btw :)

Thank you...I started the thread and everybody was going to it, then it kinda died when all the games started up...I thought I'd give it another try.  :)

I do love you Nae!  :-* :-*  I don't care if you kill off my buddies as long as I'm still standing then we're good!  :P

Guest dragonsworn1991

I really am at a loss to this game. Way to go Adella on nailing Limi as scum I was actually believing her a little more than you, even though that shames me to say. Also Boopsy was a weird target for a night kill, he seemed to fly under the radar, but lucky for us he was mafia instead of town aligned. His power could of caused a lot of chaos.

[glow=red,2,300]Verbal[/glow] is a player I would like to hear more out of. Him being this quiet is a major abnormality, and to me it appears as if he is trying to lay low.

Well we have some intriguing options here.  Millon is on his last leg.  Cairos has drawn suspicion for his reveal.  Verbal for inactivity, and now Tigs for some odd behavior. 

Adella, your survival rate is something miraculous for a Mafia game....mind if I hide behind you? 

Archived