DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haunted House Mafia Mafia Win CONGRATS LILY, COSMICPANDA, CJ, WAYWARD, AND JADE

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha..."pretended"...i honestly actually did.  i forgot who's post was who's.  it's a bad habit i have.  see, i was tested by a doctor, and was scored in the .75% for my memory.  that means that 99.25% of Americans have a better memory than me.  I'm not kidding.  are you going to hang me on forgetfulness?  and how did i follow Pandy?  i still don't see why you think that.   i was NEVER working with pandy.  ???

• Club Leader

I'm truly sorry if I hit on a medical condition. I have some myself and hate to be judged for them. Anxiety being my main problem. Is a memory issue a medical condition? I hope I didn't just insult you. I'm feeling my foot in my mouth and not quite sure why. I guess I'm trying to say I didn't mean to offend. It's late. I'm tired. It's coming out badly. Sorry.

My instincts are saying you're mafia, though, and I'm trusting them. And you were agreeing with Pandy a lot and then abruptly switched when it was clear he was going to be lynched, or that's how I remember it. I have a pretty poor memory myself. And I'm too tired right now to go back and look. I will tomorrow if I have to.

Ok guys Pete said it was random so I guess my speculation was wrong.

I dunno but wayward fool has been acting a bit... Weird throughout the game. It would be quite a turn out if the cowering newbie was actually on a killing spree. I'm not suggesting however, I have no evidence.

• Club Leader

That would be interesting. He's been really low on my suspect list so far, though. I'm more inclined towards some others right now. Like, oh, I don't know.... CJ and Torrie.  ;D

Okay, I'm beating that poor dead horse here. We'll see what happens tonight and start the votes in the morning, if I'm still here. Otherwise, you all know who I suspect most.

Awww... I've been suspected! Woot. Well... you wouldn't say that if ya knew me and my posts on the other boards. *lol* But sure! Suspect me. But dun lynch me tho... I'll be very sad. LET ME PROVE MY INNOCENCE TO YOU!!

Now look at my shiny badge... shiny... shiiinneeeyyy...

*wrinkles nose*

• Club Leader

I've given this a lot of thought, and tried to figure out the best way to play it. It's time for me to reveal. My work is done. Healer, don't worry about protecting me or anything. My value to the town, other than being a warm body, is over. I am the vigilante. I used my ghost-killing-goo-covered knife on CJ during the night. (I would have went for Panda, if we didn't lynch him.) If he flips town, I guess I deserve to be lynched for a bad judgment call. If he flips mafia, though, waiting to claim will only make you suspect me. This way, if he flips mafia, you will believe me (I hope.)

And, Zep, Pete told me that vig is not the result you'll get if you've viewed me. If you viewed me, I should have showed as vanilla townie. I'm really hoping you did, unless you found another ghost, of course. That would be even better!

*sits back and waits for the questions to start*

I've given this a lot of thought, and tried to figure out the best way to play it. It's time for me to reveal. My work is done. Healer, don't worry about protecting me or anything. My value to the town, other than being a warm body, is over. I am the vigilante. I used my ghost-killing-goo-covered knife on CJ during the night. (I would have went for Panda, if we didn't lynch him.) If he flips town, I guess I deserve to be lynched for a bad judgment call. If he flips mafia, though, waiting to claim will only make you suspect me. This way, if he flips mafia, you will believe me (I hope.)

And, Zep, Pete told me that vig is not the result you'll get if you've viewed me. If you viewed me, I should have showed as vanilla townie. I'm really hoping you did, unless you found another ghost, of course. That would be even better!

*sits back and waits for the questions to start*

Rather intriguing, and it sort of fits. Sort of. I suspected you had a role, but I always thought YOU were the healer...

• Club Leader

Sort of fits? What questions do you still have? I'll try to answer them.

And, yeah, that's why I fought so hard to stay alive, because of my role. But, like I said, my work is now done. Of course, I'm really enjoying the game, which is another reason to fight to stay in it. And I have no idea who the healer is.

naw, it's okay, Lily.  i think the fact that my memory is THAT BAD is quite hilarious.  annoying at times, but freakin hilarious  ;D

i wasn't offended by you until you decided to kill me...thanks a lot for that.  i hope you get lynched next.  it would serve you right for killing innocent lil' me.  >: :'(

I so think CJ is mafia and we will get a coroners report. As far as I am concerned Lily you made the right call. I just hope you were right about suspecting him being mafia.

Now I understand that you only had one kill.

My next suspect is Torrie, that is who I think we should go after when it is day again. Hope you survive the night Lily cause your skills of reasoning are great.

(Aubrey can't keep up with the pages and pages of non-mafia talk) ... I bow out. I had hoped this would be more fun but there is just too much non-game talk for me to continue reading through so many pages to find the talk that is about the game. :P

Thanks for the game, though. I'd have been more involved if everything stuck more with the game.

I'm here as well - been offline for the weekend.  On the comments about a newbie being paired with an experienced player as mafia, that isn't a bad idea.  I wouldn't be surprised if Pete did that....but most mods pick randomly to avoid people getting slighted and feeling like they pick favorites.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Briefly the lights of the haunted mansion flickered back on, and on the ground lay Min. Oh poor, poor Min. Her body just seemed to be drained of all life. Instantly the lights flickered back out for a few moments and then they flickered back on to show CJ. He appeared to be stabbed in the center of his chest with a knife, with a strange substance. His body started to vibrate, and a ghost left his being only to fall to the earth and disappear. This was all to much for Aubrey. She couldn't stand the terror, and insanity of it all. She walked to the bannister's and hung her self. Her body lie still unchanging.

[glow=blue,2,300]Min - roleless innocent has been nk[/glow]

[glow=blue,2,300]CJ - Ghost has been nk[/glow]

[glow=blue,2,300]Aubrey - 50% miller ghost hunter has been mod killed[/glow]

It is now Day. Day will last until Wednesday at 10pm EST

With 10 alive it takes six to lynch.

There's a VIGILANTE!? Geez, how come everyone seems to have a role except for me!?

I mean, it's nice I get to toss daisies everywhere and all, but unless that helps me find a ghost... well... *sniffles*

*snuggles with Lily now since she's obviously the ONLY confirm innocent one.

Archived