DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haunted House Mafia Mafia Win CONGRATS LILY, COSMICPANDA, CJ, WAYWARD, AND JADE

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anywhoo, I can't think of any reason to lynch verbie yet. [glow=red,2,300]Being inactive don't mean anything just yet, and it would be a waste of a lynch if it looks like he is gonna get modkilled anyway. [/glow]

that is exactly why i'm suspicious of Jade.  she was saying earlier that we should go after the inactives and ignore pandy for the moment, which is HORRID logic.  i stated this earlier, but no one commented on it.  i'm still wondering about her.  why would she try to take the heat off pandy and put it on people that are gonna be modkilled soon anyway? 

[glow=white,2,300]Jade[/glow]

Ok sorry about that peeps, busy week with Halloween and birthday stuff.  I have read through the various pages of stuff and without making it look like I am aligned with anyone, I have to say that Lily isn't acting any different than normal, and you tend to notice when someone acts different. Though I could be wrong, it's entirely possible, I find Pandy more suspicious in my book but yet I don't know that he needs to be lynched. We have several people that haven't checked in at all, why not lynch them first?

actually, i think everyone's posted at least once in here now.  and even if there WERE people who hadn't checked in, they would be modkilled in the next day anyway.  at this point, why try and lynch them?  especially with the situation with pandy...why should we not lynch him?  at this point in the game, we need a lynch soon, and he's the scummiest of us all here, IMO.  the only reason we SHOULDN'T lynch him, is if you still want him alive.  as scummy as he is, the only reason you'd want to protect him is if you're scum too...anyone else see my logic? 

scum.

this was the quote, Lily.  and sorry, i forgot that it switches to night when we lynch.  i was thinking it wasn't til 10 tonight  ;D  my bad...in that case, unvote [glow=black,2,300]Jade[/glow] for the time being. 

sorry...i hope i don't get modkilled for forgetting it was night...

• Club Leader

Thanks, CJ. That does seem odd. I never get Jade in games. She always plays differently than other people, so I can't read her well. It's frustrating, but that's part of the fun of mafia. I'm glad you pointed this out to us, though. It's definitely interesting.

I had mentioned to Jade also that she was the last player to check in and asked if she was suggesting we lynch her. I don't know if that post went through. I have been having problems posting and getting pages to load properly.

Okay, if Lily is a ghost then I suppose you all can lynch me. However, I have read the games where she is mafia and honestly I am not picking it up this time. I am not saying this because she is my sister, just saying she isn't pinging my radar. I think Pandy tried really hard to prove a case against her to take the heat off of him.

Jade probably didn't read all of the posts as she had a busy week. She seems to always come in half here and waits till the last minute to vote. I will admit that she has gotten by me before by keeping to this whether she is mafia or not. So, who knows.

Torrie was voting for Lily instead of Pandy. I wonder if that is because she didn't want her head ghost to get lynched. She was the only other person pinging my radar since the beginning of the game.

CJ you may just be inexperienced or just not understanding what is being said. I think you let Pandy influence you and cloud your judgment. That is unless you are on his team and then that would explain a lot. You need to think for yourself and not blindly follow others. That is unless you were following the Head Ghost. Oh, and it was me who was making the case for LZM to not reveal the innocents. Not Lily. I know that we get mistaken for each other a lot, but she was for LZM doing what he felt was best which is what I finally came to say, but I was the one making a case for him not to reveal. Of course after everyone explained why he should it made perfect sense.

I agree that Aubrey hasn't contributed anything to the game. She has posted twice with meaningless chatter and never voted. I would say that if we work on lynching someone who isn't that active we start with her. We can move on to Jade the next day.

sorry for the multiple posts here, folks...

Well, Lily's not a bad vote, since we know she's not the confirmed innocent.

by that logic, ANYONE is a good vote.  i agree, but i didn't have enough concrete evidence to lead a lynch on Lily.  It was just me being suspicious, and a little bit of n00bism thrown in there too.  Do you just want Lily dead for some reason, which would make you want to push a vote in her favor?   or are you just okay with ANYONE but you being voted for?  either way, you're looking WAAAAY scummy here.  

remember me saying this?  a VERY long time ago?  remember me being the 3rd to jump on pandy's case and vote for him?  remember me UNvoting Lily and actually speaking in favor of her arguments?   i was unaware that doing that was inadvertently showing alliegence to Pandy and letting him cloud my view of things.  i honestly jumped the gun on Lily and voted for her without thinking it through much.  i'm obviously still suspicious of her, but i'm not the only one.  i was just the most vocal because i misread a few posts and i've had people jumping on me for it ever since.  

how long has it been since Aubrey posted?  she'll be modkilled in 2 days if she doesn't post, so we can just wait it out and work on the people that are suspicious for now.  just my opinion, for whatever it's worth to you all.  

and for the record, Min, i AM inexperienced, as this is my first ever mafia game.   ;)

hmmm, i just thought something out. Pandy replaced meesh. Pandy was head ghost, so meesh was head ghost. an experienced player. CJ is her brother, and this is his first game. AS stated earlier, mafia is usually comprised with a new player in a game with this many. SO.......he puts cj on meesh's team, so they can discuss it freely, (and this is all just an observation, don't know what to think of it yet myself), since it would be hard to not since they live in the same house. So, it would be kind of logical to put them both as mafia, since they can't break rules in the RL.

this is all speculative of course

Guest dragonsworn1991

I am neither confirming this or denying it.

I will say all roles were distributed randomly. I picked a number out of a hat in order people signed up.

Narina you have been active in the game so I wouldn't worry about it. You have had some productive posts and I think you are active enough.

Okay, Lily and Wolfie are mother and daughter, Lily is my sister and Wolfie my niece. We have managed to keep our roles from each other. So, I don't see what that has to do with the game. However, pairing up CJ and Meesh does make sense. However, Pete mentioned he did the roles at random. So, I believe it would have just been random if they happen to both be ghosts.

I still think Aubrey is our best bet for getting another ghost come daylight. Waiting 3 days for a modkill might be too late and we loose the game by then. Just my thoughts.

I seriously doubt Pete took family relations into account at all when picking teams/roles. There's just no reason. Rules are, you don't discuss the game outside of this thread, and all you can do is assume everyone's following these rules, in RL or otherwise. Besides, if we assume CJ is mafia just because Meesh (Pandy) was, then we'd have to assume Lily and possibly Min are innocents. And I'm not saying they're not, but, I just don't think it's good logic to go by.

I think it makes more sense to go by what people have said in the game, then guessing how Pete might have assigned roles.

I was at my in laws for the day for a birthday thing. I didn't get to do anything cause my bday fell on a weekday and everyone works. Anyway Min I did respond to you, I said I was not the last person to check in and that I had posted quite a few times. Something along those lines. As for the other stuff, the reason I thought that about Pandy was because I am not a big fan of lynching someone without justifiable proof and at that point I didn't see anything other than a bit of suspicious behavior to warrant us going after him. I believe I said something along those lines and have been quoted up there. I suggested lynching the inactives because what are they doing for the game, they aren't posting and we don't even know if they are involved anymore. Maybe it's because I just got done with the WT Mafia and that's what we did but when I see some people not posting it makes me wonder why go after those who are posting when often times Mafia hides in the shadows to stay off the radar. Your more than welcome to lynch me come day phase if that's what you need to do, but I am not a ghost and that's the honest truth.

Rules are, you don't discuss the game outside of this thread, and all you can do is assume everyone's following these rules, in RL or otherwise.

doesn't count if your mafia, mafia can discuss any way they want.

im not saying cj is mafia. i was just pointing it out.

• Club Leader

Well, I for one am pretty sure CJ is mafia. I'm planning to lead a lynch on him tomorrow. Hopefully, the doubts I've seen expressed here will manifest into votes. As I said earlier, he and Torrie are top of my suspect list.

Rules are, you don't discuss the game outside of this thread, and all you can do is assume everyone's following these rules, in RL or otherwise.

doesn't count if your mafia, mafia can discuss any way they want.

im not saying cj is mafia. i was just pointing it out.

Well, I know that. My point was, I doubt Pete would decide to make them both mafia based on the idea that they might cheat and talk about their roles in RL.

what makes you so sure that i'm mafia, Lily?  ??? 

and Zep, i'm willing to bet that if Pete was handing out roles himself, he would pit 2 people in the same house AGAINST each other, simply to add to the challenge.  i know i would love to mess with people that way.  and not many people knew we were siblings before this game started.  i doubt Pete knew anyway.  just sayin'  ;D

• Club Leader

He told me it was random. He's a good friend. I believe him. I think people are just chatting about silly stuff to pass the night, anyway. Like last night.

Fool, are you okay? Do you need somebody to protect you from ghosties?  ;)

Archived