DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haunted House Mafia Mafia Win CONGRATS LILY, COSMICPANDA, CJ, WAYWARD, AND JADE

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bad news btw, I have a constanstly decreasing percentage on my finding ability.

wait, how would that work?  Each time you view someone, the viewing is less accurate?  i don't see how that would work out...can you elaborate for us please?

I'm sorry Narina. Nothing personal. *hugs* I just wanted to get a lynch, because no lynch is bad, and I gave my reasons for not wanting to choose any of the others who had a vote. Picking a whole new person wouldn't move us closer to a lynch, but just spread our votes out even more. Day One is over. I won't do it again, unless you ping my radar or something. I promise.

I'm guessing you were picking randomly.

LOL yeah if I start acting suspicious I would definitely pull out of the promise. ;)

Thanks.

Wolfie you can choose to ignore Pandy. I know how irritated you get about stuff, however others here will see it as mafia. Take a deep breath and count to 10 before you post.

Since there has been no counterclaim I tend to believe LZM at this point. However, if he isn't the finder the real one might be disinclined to reveal for their own reasons.

Reyoru I hope you get into medical school. We need more good doctors.

• Club Leader

You're right about that, Sis. But he's in the UK. That won't do us over here much good.  :'(

I think I tend to believe Zep at this point, too. I think I mostly always did. He can't always be mafia!  ;) (I really need to stop saying that. Every time I do, they turn up mafia..,,lol.)

wait, how would that work?  Each time you view someone, the viewing is less accurate?  i don't see how that would work out...can you elaborate for us please?

I am the bearer of the flashlight, with each use, the battery power fades (ie my finding percentage reducing). Simple as that.

I am the bearer of the flashlight, with each use, the battery power fades (ie my finding percentage reducing). Simple as that.

ooooohhhh...that's interesting.  and it totally fits with the story too  :)

i still don't quite get how a finder's abilities could reduce by percentage, but i guess we'll all find out in the next couple of phases.  :o

Guest dragonsworn1991

The lights flickered back on. Everyone held there breath and searched for anyone missing. All the rooms were searched and one-by-one everyone turned up alive. There still were no ghost missing but everyone was alive. Again the group all got together, discarding their EMFs, and other supernatural tools. If they were going to find a ghost, someone had to die.

[glow=blue,2,300]It is now day 2 everyone still lives, with 15 players it takes eight to lynch[/glow]

[glow=blue,2,300]Deadline is Saturday at 10pm EST.[/glow]

YAY! Noone died.

That being said, time difference sucks tho. I din even get to participate in the night banter... where I could have found some dark corner to have my way with a fellow ghost bust- eurgh. Did I say that out loud?

Anyhooo... WHO ARE WE LYNCHING TODAY?? *scatters rice everywhere*

Btw... so who's blood was that from the end-of-day post? *worries*

• Club Leader

Nobody died? That's most interesting. So, here's what I get from that:

1) Either the mafia tried to kill the one the healer protected, which should have been Zep. That would have been an odd thing to do.

OR

2) The mafia (ghosts - will I ever remember??) didn't turn in a night action or decided not to kill tonight. That would have been even odder.

Does anybody get anything else?

OR maybe the ghosts got distracted by my shiny "Poetry Champion" badge. *preens* I KNEW it would come in useful someday. See how the light catches the... ooooohhh...

Seriously tho... I have no idea. My first game really. I'm here more for comic relief.

Until one of the ghosts kill me. *cries* You won't let that happen right?? You can have my shiny badge... *sniffs*

Nobody died? That's most interesting. So, here's what I get from that:

1) Either the mafia tried to kill the one the healer protected, which should have been Zep. That would have been an odd thing to do.

OR

2) The mafia (ghosts - will I ever remember??) didn't turn in a night action or decided not to kill tonight. That would have been even odder.

Does anybody get anything else?

well...it's plausible that the mafia KNEW that the healer would protect LZM (i mean, who else would the healer go for?), so they went for someone else, but instead of protecting LZM, the healer randomly protected the same person who the mafia chose...which would be ridiculously unlikely, as there are 15 people in here, and only 1 was chosen on each side...this whole situation doesn't make much sense.... ???

• Club Leader

In the last game I played, I was the healer, and I did not protect the finder any night (never mind why...long story) and he still lived to the end of the game. We lost, but, that's beside the point. :D So, the only thing about your scenerio, CJ, that sounds far-fetched to me is that they both happened to pick the same person. I know you said that, I just wanted to share my story and reword your thoughts. Still, it is a possibility. Remote, I agree, but possible...

Eh, mafia probably went for LZM, and so did the healer. That sort of thing happens all the time.

Okay, LZM. Who did you investigate last night? There's no reason to keep your result secret if it's mafia, and even if townie it's better that we know, rather than you taking the secret with you to the grave if you die tonight.

I'm hoping you investigated Wolfie ;)

If it was a Townie you investigated please keep that a secret. We don't need a bulls eye painted on any of us ghost hunters. The healer can only protect one person at a time. Only reveal if it is a ghost.

Pandy you suggesting a reveal no matter what stinks of mafia.

Archived