DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haunted House Mafia Mafia Win CONGRATS LILY, COSMICPANDA, CJ, WAYWARD, AND JADE

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sarcasm? from pandy? never.........

on a more serious note, we still have not reached a majority. again, I do not think that pandy is scm, but we need a lynch. and since everyone else thinks pandy is scum............... well, you see the point.

a no lynch today will lead us into day THREE, day friggin three, with no info...........and that is a horrible scenario

Wow. I had to read ALOT of posts. AND STILL have no idea what's going.

But apparently getting a lynch is important, and I have no real reason not to vote [glow=white,2,300]cosmicpanda[/glow] since he/she hasn't given me any cookies or bribes recently. So... *shrugs* Sorry dood/doodette, I'm really too new at this game to make up any theories at this point.

BUT WOLFIE'S GONE!! *cries* Who will I snuggle with now? And more importantly... who will protect me from the ghosties?? *curls up and whimpers*

• Club Leader

Well, get the cop to investigate Lily. I predict that she'll come up innocent.  ;)

Oh, don't stop now, Pandy. Finish the frame. No, let me. He's going to claim that I'm the Godfather, the head of the mafia who shows up innocent on viewing. Or is the just the first time he/she is viewed? I never fully understood that role. However, most finders don't view the same person twice, so for most intents, they show up innocent. I think that's right, anyway. Pandy, correct me if I'm wrong, would you please, sweetie? You are a very devious player, and it's been a pleasure.

Fool, if I live, I'll keep you safe. Better that than my teenage daughter.  ;) And, yeah, we are a chatty lot, aren't we?

Guest dragonsworn1991

The ghost hunters were nervous, a majority of them had decided to lynch cosmicpanda. Three ghost hunters held him while his arms were bound. They then led him towards the second floor. There was a convenient break of the bannisters along the catwalk. One end of a rope was tied to a steady support and the other end of the noose was situated over cosmicpanda's head. Crying one ghost hunter said, "This is the only way." Tinges of psychosis were on her tongue, clearly this house was starting to get to her. She pushed cosmicpanda and his body hung there lifeless. "It looks like he was human after all." said another ghost hunter. With that the body started to shake and a ghost emerged from cosmicpanda's corpse. Quickly one ghost hunter drenched it in anti-ghost goo, and trapped him in a containment device.

[glow=blue,2,300]cosmicpanda - head ghost has been lynched[/glow]

An eerie sound rings down the hallway, and with that the lights flicker off and darkness grabs hold of the house.

It is now night phase, night will last until tomorrow night at 10 pm EST

Haha so who will be next to be destroyed by the ghostbusters? ;)

Personally I think this clears lily (although I didn't think you were scum personally anyway), I find it hard to believe that the whole duel she had against panda was a setup.

That's making me a bit more suspicious of torrie... She voted for me earlier and then voted for lily afterwards if I remember correctly... Not that that really means much, but it could be something. What are your thoughts?

Cj, when I said I thought I was being demanding, that was in reference to my question about if his ability was 100%, not on who to view. I've never said that was anything but his call. Read through the posts I quoted, or go read the originals. This confusion has to stop. There is nothing inconsistent in what I've said, just in how it's being taken. I can't help but wonder if you're really confused or just trying to get people looking at me. I've already invited the finder to do so. There's nothing more I can do there.

Pandy, you think CJ and I are working together now? Oh, sheesh! Why are you trying so hard to frame me? This is ridiculous! Or maybe not. Maybe you're trying to create distance between the two of you. He's pinging my radar, too, and you would try something like this to throw suspicion off of him. Shame it didn't work.

Zep, view me. That's all you have to do to deal with this. Or don't. Your choice. Always.

really?  i coulda sworn it was in reference to his view, cause i remembered you being the most vocal (you're the most vocal on this board, really  ;) ), and assumed that's what you were referring to.  i DO want people to look at you, cause 2 or 3 people now ASIDE from me have said that you're scummy, and they have a LOT more experience at this game than me.  if they see something, perhaps it's really there?  anyone's an enemy in this game.  don't get upset at me for being suspicious of you  ;)

• Club Leader

CJ, I'm not upset with you. This is a game. The feelings don't carry over outside the game. I just got frustrated, because I quoted my posts, you had my words right there in front of you, and you still misunderstood.

And what is a Godfather, Fool? Apparently, Pandy. ;) Head of ghosts = head of mafia, doesn't it? I didn't think we had one in this game. I'm surprised. And finding him first almost makes up for having no lynch yesterday, and Wolfie's unfortunate modkill.

Rey, that sort of conflict has been used as a ruse and is now called the Kivam gambit. Personally, I can't pull something like that off. It was brilliant, and played by two excellent players. The explanation is HERE. I recommend reading the whole post.

Lol well my complaint of reading wall after wall of people quoting quotes quoted from other peoples quotes is kinda annoying. The boxes are making me feel claustrophobic ;)

I'm also a Tad suspicious of verbal... Has he only posted once? Lurking or what?

lurking doesn't always idicate mafia. I know a few people on another board who post almost once every other post when they are mafia.

And Lily could be innocent, but, if pandy is not the godfather, lily could very well be, and created a wifom with pandy. The thing is, that we don't know pandy is the godfather just yet, so pete, will you please confirm or deny pandy as the godfather?

I just saw this happen not to long ago, where one goon sacrificed the other to make a wifom, and scum won. don't wanna let it fool me again.

Lily is high on my list now.

And i have seen a willingness to be viewed as a ruse to instill trust, and therefor they werent viewed. Again, lily has done that.

• Club Leader

Zep, I'll give you any proof you require, short of a coroner's report. Unfortunately, that's the only proof that's really proof.

You were wrong about Pandy. Many people think you're wrong about me. Consider it, would you? Frankly, I'd rather not be a confirmed innocent. I wanna live.....lol.

No I don't think Lily is scum. That's quite an elaborate plan LZM, but I think panda was the godfather (hence his subtle accusation just before the end). I'm a bit worried about verbal and Jaydena for their lack of posts, although verbal more so. And I don't think being experienced makes it more likely to have a role. Panda was an experienced player and was roled, but then so was Wolfie who was not experienced. I dunno how many games you've played LZM? There might be a pattern e.g. Balancing roles between experienced and none, or there may be no correlation. Its possible though...

I do have to admit, that I have not played a game modded by pete. His modding style I do not know.

And I will be the first to admit that I was wrong about pandy. I agreed with his logic, and it did not seem scummy to me.

I have played quite a few games. Not as many as pandy or verb, but a few more than lily. All i wanted to get across there was that lily seems scummy to my minds eye. And I can't say i read all of the posts before the end of day, in fact, I didn't realize it was night until halfway through my last post.

Anywhoo, I can't think of any reason to lynch verbie yet. Being inactive don't mean anything just yet, and it would be a waste of a lynch if it looks like he is gonna get modkilled anyway.

• Club Leader

In my limited experience (six games or so) a good mod will balance between the experienced and less experienced players. For example, the mafia team will rarely be composed of all one or the other. There's at least one less experienced player on the team, probably two, given the balance of experienced vs. less experienced in this game. The roles are likely spread out, too.

But that's all speculation. Pete can have done anything he wanted to. Or it could be, and often is, totally random, except for making sure there is an experienced mafia player to guide the newbies.

• Club Leader

Rey, I would put Jade a little lower on my list. She did at least vote. That's more than Aubrey did. Aubrey hasn't said anything game-relevant yet, even though she's posted twice. I have never played with her before, so I don't know if that's normal for her or what. Verbal, I just don't know. He's somewhat high on my list, but not at the top. Torrie and Cj are in those positions.

Archived