DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haunted House Mafia Mafia Win CONGRATS LILY, COSMICPANDA, CJ, WAYWARD, AND JADE

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Club Leader

I'm guessing that means you didn't find one last night, Zep? Well, maybe tonight.

We're in a good position here. There were likely three ghosts, and we've killed two. That should leave one more. Of course, I'm guessing on that, but it's pretty standard to have three mafia in a game of 15 players.

Our finder is revealed, but our healer is not, so he/she can protect the finder every night.

All in all, this is looking really good.  :)

So, moving on, I still think [glow=white,2,300]Torrie[/glow] is the most suspicious behaving one. I guess that's no secret by now, huh?

And, yeah, Fool, I'll protect you, but I'm not the only confirmed innocent here....

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i concur with Lilys suggestion of [glow=white,2,300]Torrie[/glow] being lynched. I do not however, think we are down to one ghost. Twelve players usually equals 3 scum, possibly a symp. I am inclined to think that we have only taken out 50% of the scum. And yes, I got an innocent view on the person teh mafia nk'd lol.

Well okay... YOU TOO. *snuggles Zeppy*

Now will SOMEONE figure out how to put up this antighost barrier before another one of us dies? *sniffs*

3 dead in one night is not funny, even if one of them is a ghost (Yay!) Btw... what's a 50% miller ghost hunter?

I'll follow my two guardians for now. Sorry [glow=white,2,300]Torrie...[/glow]

well, im not sure about the 50% thing, possibly 50/50 odds of their vig kill would succeed. The miller part would show me, (if my veiwing was correct) that she was scum. its a role that is in the mafias favor. And please do not snuggle up to me, im a dude.............lol

anywhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I know of two confirmed innocents........

Wah okay I'm a little confused. So Aubrey was the miller? I just read up on this role so I think I know what it means...although I kind of forgot LOL...I guess I'll go read up on it again. But what does the 50% mean?

I am also voting [glow=white,2,300]Torrie[/glow]. The way she tried to change the vote to Lily when everyone was pretty desperate to vote Pandy, even just so that we could get a lynch, rang kind of suspicious to me.

Wow. How is it that I have not posted for 3 RL days and now I am suspected of being a ghost. Trust me, y'all don't want to do this.

I voted for Lily because she said that she was changing her tactics from how she normally plays. I will find the quote in a moment. Now I find out that she changed because she was a Vigilante. Sorry Lily but you were acting funny.

Ok here is the quote that Lily said that made me suspicious:

I changed my mind after all. I'm going to try a different approach and see what happens, rather than keeping my thoughts "close to the vest," as I'm prone to do.

Other than to question why Lily had decided to play different than normal, which btw I have never really played with you Lily so I do not know what normal is I was just going by your own words, how have I acted scummy?

If I get lynched everything that you all have worked for will be lost.

I am going to vote for [glow=white,2,300] Narina [/glow] cause I have no clue and just picking at random. Still love ya, Narina!

Archived