DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haunted House Mafia Mafia Win CONGRATS LILY, COSMICPANDA, CJ, WAYWARD, AND JADE

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hinting that you have a role is either definitely going to make the mafia go for you (if you're innocent), or it's a way of trying to seem innocent without actually claiming something outright (because then the person who really has that role could prove you wrong). So this move is a little suspicious to me.

I get your point about Lily, but then again, if she had been mafia, I doubt she would've stated outright that she was going to play differently than she usually does. That would have been a dead giveaway, and Lily is a smarter player than that, I think.

Well the reason that I suspected Lily was because she wrote that and then she continued to say that she was not playing oddly. Inconsistency made me wonder about her.

And now because I voted for her instead of jumping on a band wagon, she has started a bandwagon against me.

**Cries**Oh life is so unfair! (That's sarcasm)

• Club Leader

Torrie, you consistently voted against what others were thinking and doing. That looks mafia to me, and your hinting at a role is only convincing me even more. Next, you'll come up with some obscure role you read about, and claim that. Nobody will counter claim you, because that role isn't in this game. This gambit has been done before, and won't work on me. My vote stands.

Guest dragonsworn1991

The group of ghost hunters were in a frenzy. They were still in that house and they had to get rid of the ghosts. All eyes turned to Torrie, they made short order of her, all she got out of her mouth was, "You will be sorry." before they fitted the gag over her mouth. She was lead quickly to the lynching spot and she was hung. Nothing happened.

[glow=blue,2,300]Torrie twin ghost hunter - innocent mason has been lynched[/glow]

Night will last until tomorrow night 10pm EST

• Club Leader

I'm glad it wasn't just me. I'm not sure who else to suspect. I thought we had it in the bag. Overconfidence strikes again. Bad Lily!  :( Well, we're still in a good position to win this, thankfully.

I'm not sure what I think of this, to be honest, but mcs hasn't posted much, if at all. Lurking could be a mafia tactic. I know he's been posting in other places on DM. I also know he's been moving to an apartment. It's all I've got at this point, though. Anybody else have any ideas to discuss?

I'm glad it wasn't just me. I'm not sure who else to suspect. I thought we had it in the bag. Overconfidence strikes again. Bad Lily!  :( Well, we're still in a good position to win this, thankfully.

I'm not sure what I think of this, to be honest, but mcs hasn't posted much, if at all. Lurking could be a mafia tactic. I know he's been posting in other places on DM. I also know he's been moving to an apartment. It's all I've got at this point, though. Anybody else have any ideas to discuss?

I know this is metagaming pretty badly, but mcs is an active mafia, and an inactive townie.  He likes to "hide in plain sight" as mafia, but lurks more when town.  Granted, we shouldn't use that information to lynch or not lynch, but it's worth mentioning as he's relatively new (I think) to mafia, and those players are more easily metagamed against.

Well that's a good point Verbal, though I don't think I have played enough with MCS to know exactly how he plays. I don't really have any thoughts on who might be guilty at this point. I am going to do a bit of a reread and see if anything strikes me. Maybe we should all do the same.

Yep, I think I might have to do that, too, because I don't really have a read on anyone else. I was tempted to say Narina, because she jumped on the Torrie bandwagon, but then, I did too ;D And we so easily lynched Torrie on our own that the mafia might have just sat back and watched us do that one ourselves.

OMG! We lynched an innocent?? *cries* I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.

I think I'm not gonna vote till I'm REALLY sure someone's guilty. I don't think MCS' way of playing's really convincing enough for me to vote him out.

But I don't know who else to vote for. Can we skip if we're not sure who to vote for? *worries*

• Club Leader

Fool, you can choose not to vote. If the person flips mafia, though, people tend to look at who didn't vote. For that reason, I always try to vote. (You can see from this game that being under suspicion can be an issue for me.....lol.) But it's your call.

Verb, I've never seen MCS be active in any game. I'll have to take your word on that, and I hate to take someone's word for anything. That's when the mafia gets the better of me.....lol.

The other reason I was thinking of putting him up for lynch tomorrow is that we are getting down to fewer players and non-voters could keep us from getting a lynch. But I'm open to hear your ideas, everyone. I'm not really coming up with much. Well, there is this one thing, but it's not a loud ping on my radar.... Could Verb be saying what he said about MCS because they are the last two ghosts and I made him nervous? (I'd hate for it to be Verb, though. He blew me a kiss at the start of the game.) To be honest, I'm suspicious of everybody but Zep at this point. And if Zep views another person tonight and they die again, I may have another look at him. ;) (Just kidding, sweetie. Although I would begin to wonder if Pete didn't add a twist to that flashlight he neglected to mention to you.)

And can someone refresh my memory on what a mason is? I could go look it up, but you're all so handy....lol.

Archived