DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haunted House Mafia Mafia Win CONGRATS LILY, COSMICPANDA, CJ, WAYWARD, AND JADE

Guest dragonsworn1991

I have to say I don't agree with this at all. Lily is stricking me as scum from most of her posts. She even switched her stagies.

I will not be voting for Pandy yet.

Unvote: [glow=Black,2,300]Rayoru[/glow]

Vote: [glow=white,2,300]Lily[/glow]

Where've you been, Torrie? You've been lurking way too much. Almost enough for me to vote you...

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok sorry about that peeps, busy week with Halloween and birthday stuff.  I have read through the various pages of stuff and without making it look like I am aligned with anyone, I have to say that Lily isn't acting any different than normal, and you tend to notice when someone acts different. Though I could be wrong, it's entirely possible, I find Pandy more suspicious in my book but yet I don't know that he needs to be lynched. We have several people that haven't checked in at all, why not lynch them first?

I dhaven't noticed Lily acting different at all. How do you find her acting differently, Torrie?

Well, we really need to get a lynch this time. Not to mention, the idea (I can't remember who brought it up) that Wolfie seemed very sure of Pandy, and that she might have blocked his role, seems like one of the most likely explanations for there being no NK last night. So I'm voting for [glow=white,2,300]Pandy[/glow].

I dhaven't noticed Lily acting different at all. How do you find her acting differently, Torrie?

Well, we really need to get a lynch this time. Not to mention, the idea (I can't remember who brought it up) that Wolfie seemed very sure of Pandy, and that she might have blocked his role, seems like one of the most likely explanations for there being no NK last night. So I'm voting for [glow=white,2,300]Pandy[/glow].

actually, yeah, that makes the most sense out of any other explanation.  i mean, why would any sensible mafia go for someone who they KNEW would be protected?  that's just stupid.  and they wouldn't NOT send in an NK.  again, that would be stupid.  It makes a lot of sense that Wolfie roleblocked the mafia.  we still don't know who she roleblocked, since she never got a chance to tell us before she BROKE THE RULES (  ::) ), but i'm willing to bet that it WAS Pandy. 

I changed my mind after all. I'm going to try a different approach and see what happens, rather than keeping my thougths "close to the vest," as I'm prone to do.

Eh, mafia probably went for LZM, and so did the healer. That sort of thing happens all the time.

Okay, LZM. Who did you investigate last night? There's no reason to keep your result secret if it's mafia, and even if townie it's better that we know, rather than you taking the secret with you to the grave if you die tonight.

I'm hoping you investigated Wolfie ;)

Pandy knows that no sensible mafia would go for the healer.  It seems to me that he was just trying to brush the slip-up under the rug so that Wolfie wouldn't think too much about it and figure out that she had blocked his NK.  All this speaks undeniable scummy-ness to me. 

oops...in my most previous post, this part:

"Pandy knows that no sensible mafia would go for the healer.  It seems to me that he was just trying to brush the slip-up under the rug so that Wolfie wouldn't think too much about it and figure out that she had blocked his NK.  All this speaks undeniable scummy-ness to me."

was what I said, and was NOT supposed to be part of the quote...I said it, not Lily.  my bad  ;D

I will be extremely shocked if Pandy turns out to be innocent. The only way we will know for sure is with the lynch.

I don't think Lily is playing any different then she normally does, but then again she can be sneaky when she is mafia. She isn't pinging my radar like some of the rest of you.

Jade you were the last person to check in I believe. Are you suggesting we lynch you?

Ok sorry about that peeps, busy week with Halloween and birthday stuff.  I have read through the various pages of stuff and without making it look like I am aligned with anyone, I have to say that Lily isn't acting any different than normal, and you tend to notice when someone acts different. Though I could be wrong, it's entirely possible, I find Pandy more suspicious in my book but yet I don't know that he needs to be lynched. We have several people that haven't checked in at all, why not lynch them first?

actually, i think everyone's posted at least once in here now.  and even if there WERE people who hadn't checked in, they would be modkilled in the next day anyway.  at this point, why try and lynch them?  especially with the situation with pandy...why should we not lynch him?  at this point in the game, we need a lynch soon, and he's the scummiest of us all here, IMO.  the only reason we SHOULDN'T lynch him, is if you still want him alive.  as scummy as he is, the only reason you'd want to protect him is if you're scum too...anyone else see my logic? 

scum.

I will be extremely shocked if Pandy turns out to be innocent. The only way we will know for sure is with the lynch.

I don't think Lily is playing any different then she normally does, but then again she can be sneaky when she is mafia. She isn't pinging my radar like some of the rest of you.

Jade you were the last person to check in I believe. Are you suggesting we lynch you?

LOL no sweetie, I checked in long before this and have posted quite a few times on this thread. I am talking about those who haven't posted and there are some I are pretty sure. Although after reading a bit more Alanna's point makes good sense to me, Wolfie seemed to have some issues with Pandy and it's possible she role blocked him last night. So I am voting for [glow=white,2,300]cosmicpanda[/glow]

• Club Leader

CJ, I finally found the time to go back and try to figure out what you've been talking about. I simply didn't recall ever coming across strongly in my advice to Zep. I think I may have figured out what the confusion was. Is this the quote that you mean?

If it was a Townie you investigated please keep that a secret. We don't need a bulls eye painted on any of us ghost hunters. The healer can only protect one person at a time. Only reveal if it is a ghost.

Pandy you suggesting a reveal no matter what stinks of mafia.

Because that wasn't me. That was my sister. We're easily confused.  ;)

THIS is what I've said:

Rey, you have a good head on your shoulders. Much of that made a lot of sense. Are you sure this is your first game?  ;D (Compliment there, if you missed it.) For some reason I don't quite understand, killing a confirmed innocent is something mafia do. There are advantages and disadvantages to Zep revealing what he learned. One big advantage is that this is the only person who he will get 100% accuracy on. It is 100% the first night, isn't it, Zep? That part wasn't clear, and I hate to assume.

If Zep has limits, the mafia having limits too could very well be. Interesting thought there. That would balance the game better. (Balance is something I think about in games, being that I'm in the process of writing one right now, which I obviously want balanced.)

Rey, you have a good head on your shoulders. Much of that made a lot of sense. Are you sure this is your first game?  ;D (Compliment there, if you missed it.) For some reason I don't quite understand, killing a confirmed innocent is something mafia do. There are advantages and disadvantages to Zep revealing what he learned. One big advantage is that this is the only person who he will get 100% accuracy on. It is 100% the first night, isn't it, Zep? That part wasn't clear, and I hate to assume.

If Zep has limits, the mafia having limits too could very well be. Interesting thought there. That would balance the game better. (Balance is something I think about in games, being that I'm in the process of writing one right now, which I obviously want balanced.)

Zep, if there is a good reason for you not to want to answer my questions about your accuracy in more detail, that's okay. I realized when I reread my post just now that I sounded demanding. You are the finder. You do what you think is best. When I was finder, I wasn't accosted with all these demands. It's not fair to do it to you. Answer what you feel comfortable with, and I for one, will understand if you don't want to spill your guts. You know I didn't spill much in that other game, and we won. No pressure, just find the ghosties....lol.

Pandy, trust me, I'm not relying on the family bond. Either or both of them could be ghosties. The odds are against both, but still.... Min and I have no trouble throwing each other under the bus if we get a vibe, and Wolfie will learn quickly - trial by fire and all that. ;)

Thanks for explaining about the confirmed innocent thing. I'm still learning. Isn't it also because they would rather we all not know who to trust? To keep the town confused? Or something like that. I'd love to know more about what you said about Far's games, but some other time, I guess...

I'm getting really sleepy. I hope I'm still making sense...

If there was another post of mine that I missed, please bring it to my attention. I searched all the way until you said what you said about my having a strong opinion, and your vote for me.

Torrie, how exactly am I acting scummy? Care to explain further? Who knows? You might convince someone. I always play the same way - stir the pot and see what floats to the surface. I don't know if I would play different if I were mafia, since it hasn't come up yet. Honestly, I hope I wouldn't. The thing I have done differently in this game is that I've shared more of my suspicions than I normally do. That's mostly because we have some new people, and I'm hoping to help them learn, particularly my kiddo, when she was with us.

Zep, I'd like it very much if you investigate me tonight, while you've still got a decent accuracy. I'd like to lay your suspicions to rest. But it's your call. Of course, if we don't lynch Pandy, and even if we do, I stand a pretty good chance of not surviving the night... And there are others who you might deem more important to view, such as Pandy, if he survives, or Torrie, since she consistently has opinions the opposite of the rest of us. Just my thoughts....I might as well leave you with my suspcions in case I get nightkilled.

Sorry for such a long post.

Pandy it is interesting how whenever there are two people or three people agreeing on something you immediately accuse them of working together. Is it just that you are trying really hard to draw suspicion away from you? That is what I think at least.

Pandy it is interesting how whenever there are two people or three people agreeing on something you immediately accuse them of working together. Is it just that you are trying really hard to draw suspicion away from you? That is what I think at least.

Jumping to their defense eh eh eh? :D

well Lily, you said yourself that you sounded demanding.  But when i accuse you, you change what you yourself said?  first it was

Zep, if there is a good reason for you not to want to answer my questions about your accuracy in more detail, that's okay. [glow=red,2,300]I realized when I reread my post just now that I sounded demanding. [/glow]

but now it's

CJ, I finally found the time to go back and try to figure out what you've been talking about. [glow=red,2,300]I simply didn't recall ever coming across strongly in my advice to Zep[/glow]. I think I may have figured out what the confusion was. Is this the quote that you mean?

so...which is it?  it would be lovely of you to make up your mind.  from what i've read and been told about mafia, inconsistency is usually a good sign of scummy-ness. 

• Club Leader

Cj, when I said I thought I was being demanding, that was in reference to my question about if his ability was 100%, not on who to view. I've never said that was anything but his call. Read through the posts I quoted, or go read the originals. This confusion has to stop. There is nothing inconsistent in what I've said, just in how it's being taken. I can't help but wonder if you're really confused or just trying to get people looking at me. I've already invited the finder to do so. There's nothing more I can do there.

Pandy, you think CJ and I are working together now? Oh, sheesh! Why are you trying so hard to frame me? This is ridiculous! Or maybe not. Maybe you're trying to create distance between the two of you. He's pinging my radar, too, and you would try something like this to throw suspicion off of him. Shame it didn't work.

Zep, view me. That's all you have to do to deal with this. Or don't. Your choice. Always.

Archived