DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haunted House Mafia Mafia Win CONGRATS LILY, COSMICPANDA, CJ, WAYWARD, AND JADE

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Club Leader

*Pulls cupcakes out of her ghosthunter backpack* No worries. I'm not mafia. They aren't poisoned. ;)

Wolfie, darling, I love you, but it doesn't do me much good to have you saying things like that about me. You trying to get me lynched, hon? And what's this about you being a bad girl type? We have to have a looooooong talk, and soon!

Pandy, she has a pretty emotional and intense personality, and brand new to mafia to boot. Clearly, she has not chosen to sit back and learn quietly. She's a jump in and mix it up kind of girl. I have no idea where she could get that from, do you?  ;D  (You DID mod my first game, after all....) My advice in dealing with her is to see if she's pinging your radar or just irritating you. I'm not going to say if I think she's mafia or not, and why would you listen to me, anyway?  ;)

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough then. So its just idle chatter and speculation then  ;D

Hmm, I'm not really suspicious of Wolfie. As a teenager I know all to well about moodswings - I think it was a defense mechanism against Panda's accusations.

Oh and LZM you'd better find something out  ;D

Well I was kind of influenced a bit by my family, you see - my parents are both doctors, I've 4 aunts and 3 uncles who are doctors, and cousins who are currently doctors, pharmacists and one dentist.  ;D

But for myself, I love sciences and maths, I love academics and the medical career offers that. Its also a worthwhile job, in that it has a people element, people who need help or are in pain or suffering in some way, and I think its worth my while to dedicate my life to such a cause. Aside from that, there are all the selfish reasons like good pay and prestige  ::)

I also like a challenge, and with the amount of competition to study medicine, I won't have any dull moments  ;D

Thanks  :) Yeah, eventually but honestly I don't know. Most people change their mind a hundred times during the course, as they go around on clinical rotations for each specialty, e.g. 4 weeks Gynaecology, 8 weeks Psychiatry etc. I won't know until I've tried.

And I won't try if I don't get in  ;D

So I'm off to do some practise papers, may be on and off every now and then  ;)

Wow, I can tell that Wolfie is Lilys daughter. You post so much alike. Oddness.

So the Healer should take care of LZM and LZM should have a revel in the morning. If not, he is first on my list to be lynched.

If he views an innocent, he should not reveal that in the morning.  That is a confirmed innocent target for the mafia to NK and grant the town no information.  He should only reveal when he's found a mafia, or when the numbers dictate that revealing a bunch of innocents makes finding the remaining mafia a cinch.

No Panda let's keep this conversation ended for the rest of that game please? If you value your own sanity, take pity on me, i'm not so sane right now.

I don't know a lot about you, and neither does Pandy.  For all we know, you are being devious right now, and making yourself look innocent.  ;)  Like Pandy said, that's what the mafia is supposed to be doing anyway, right?

• Club Leader

I'm sorry Narina. Nothing personal. *hugs* I just wanted to get a lynch, because no lynch is bad, and I gave my reasons for not wanting to choose any of the others who had a vote. Picking a whole new person wouldn't move us closer to a lynch, but just spread our votes out even more. Day One is over. I won't do it again, unless you ping my radar or something. I promise.

Archived