DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haunted House Mafia Mafia Win CONGRATS LILY, COSMICPANDA, CJ, WAYWARD, AND JADE

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Zep, I'm sure it's just coincidence. Even Pete wouldn't do that to you, would he?

Narina, are you seriously trying to get people to look at me now? If so, that's just making you look more guilty, and desperate.

I would hope I've proven my value to the town by now. If not, I'll spell it out. There is no way I could have known about CJ's death in advance, unless I caused it. And, if you recall, I was one of the loudest, if not THE loudest in getting Pandy lynched. I can understand a mafia team sacrificing one member to make another look innocent, but two? Half the team, if there were four, or more than half, if there were only three? That's too big a risk to take.

Nice try, but you've now convinced me who to vote for.

[glow=black,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

[glow=white,2,300]Vote Narina[/glow]

Narina, the main difference I see between you and Lily revealing is that Lily had a definitive role which, as she pointed out, she was pretty much able to prove through CJ's role. Maybe you're telling the truth too, but your 'role' seems very convenient. It also doesn't make much sense to me.

[glow=white,2,300]Narina[/glow]

Zep, I really hope there's no connection there! That would suck.

Well see, this is why I'm confused by your ability. When would you use it? Is there some way you can know if people are for sure innocent? That's the only reason I can think of to stop a lynch, is if you know someone to be a confirmed innocent and others don't, and others start lynching that person. Otherwise, what good is that ability? I guess you could be mason and that's how you would know, but you voted for Torrie, along with the rest of us, and didn't try to stop the lynch against her. So your ability doesn't really make sense to me.

Glah. Why, oh why, did you edit ya post Narina!?!? Another senseless waste of life. *sighs*

I guess we need to go in a totally different direction now... *shakes head* Zeppy, trust me, your viewings didn't cause the person to get killed I'm sure. WE NEED YOU!!! DON'T GIVE UP ON US!!! *sighs* If we give up the torch light, who in the world are we gonna trust?

What now? *sniffs* I was gonna wait till everyone voted first to decide, but now that Narina post editted, we're just gonna have to go in a totally different direction. Who are we voting for?

Possibly we should wait to see if Narina actually does get modkilled, and see who she really was. Unless she won't be modkilled until the end of the day? Wasn't Wolfie killed in the middle of the day, I can't remember.

Guest dragonsworn1991

The house was falling apart. Everyone knew this, the floors creaked and jagged pieces of hardwood stuck up in some places. The ceilings bulged, and the windows had spider web cracks. All in all it was in rough shape. Narina walked warily around weak floorboards and she tried to be really careful. No one could foresee what would happen next. She stood there in the middle of the foyer and the chandelier came crashing down on her, squeezing the life rite out of her lungs.

[glow=blue,2,300]Narina, innocent ghost hunter has been modkilled for post editing[/glow]

WITH SIX ALIVE IT TAKES FOUR TO LYNCH.

Well...that sucks. Now we know she was innocent, not that it matters now.

Who to vote for now? I know Lily suspects MCS, but it seems pretty clear to me she must be mason...unless there was only one mason (which doesn't make sense to me because, if I understand the role right, the point is it's a group that can talk to each other, implying there should be at least two masons). We know one mason, Torrie, who we lynched. I can't see why a fellow mason would vote for another mason. And of those of us left, MCS is the only one who didn't vote for Torrie. So I feel like MCS must be mason. If anyone sees a whole in this theory, please point it out.

Which, for me, leaves Rey and Fool. Now that it's so close, I'm less inclined to go with a gut feeling on Fool being innocent. Which leaves me having no idea who to vote for.

LOL. I was actually kind of wondering about that, because I know you've played mafia before, and after what happened to Wolfie... Sorry to see you go Narina, but I know it can be hard to keep up with a mafia game when you're busy. Take it easy.

• Club Leader

Wow! I don't know what to say. I hope you didn't just cost us the game, Narina. Frankly, I'm scared to lynch another innocent. Our lead seems so much smaller than it did before we lost our healer.

So, we're down to Rey, Fool, Mcs, and Alanna. Alanna, I would tend to agree with you again. You certainly have a way of cutting through the muck and thinking things through clearly. Mcs is likely the other mason. Only two? I thought there might be three. The word "group" usually means more than two to me, but I suppose it could mean two. So of the choices, I think I have to go with Rey as my top suspect. I just don't have my thoughts organized enough to come up with a reason just yet. So, I'll hold my vote a bit.

I initially thought there was probably three as well. If there is, it would likely mean either Rey or Fool are mason, and the other is mafia. I don't know, if there is a third mason, maybe a reveal would help at this point? And MCS could confirm. (Of course, if I'm totally wrong about MCS this wouldn't work at all). It's up to them, of course, whoever they are. And that's if there is a third mason.

*g* I've had lots of time to think about this game and go back and read through today because my class was cancelled *does happy dance* I'm going to go shower now, though. Brb.

Aww man, Narina. Couldn't you at least wait a while before leaving? I mean... at least we would've had a more even Ghost Vs Hunter Ratio. Even if ya were just hanging around all inactive. *sighs*

Sorry, but I was REALLY hoping to win my first Mafia game, but it looks like it's gonna be difficult. *sniffs*

Just curious, Alanna, what exactly is your proof that you're innocent? I'm not accusing or anything, but I just wanted a CLEARER (hint: Zeppy) picture.

alright, here is the deal, it is down to alanna, mcs or Fool. Rey is 100% confirmed innocent. As i am convinced lily is innocent. Since i am most likly gonna be nk'd tonight since the healer, (thanks Verb) is dead, I am gonna fool and mcs are on my suspect list. what do yall think

• Club Leader

Zep, did you view Rey? How is he confirmed innocent?

Alanna, Mcs, Fool. I don't know. Pick one. Alanna won't vote Mcs, thinking he's the mason. He's the only one I'm comfortable voting, really. I'll wait to hear from the others, I guess.

Rey was my night 1, 100% confirmed, and he was innocent. I don't think ive ever played with mac, i do not know alanna, top of my suspect list is fool, he is acting way too.......happy go lucky town for my liking. I'm going with [glow=white,2,300]Fool[/glow], cuz i have a feeling mac and alanna are telling the truth

Archived