DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haunted House Mafia Mafia Win CONGRATS LILY, COSMICPANDA, CJ, WAYWARD, AND JADE

Guest dragonsworn1991

Ack. I don't know. I was inclined to vote Rey at this point, but I guess not. I want to be together on this with y'all (we need to be actually), but I'm so sold om my MCS theory LOL. Maybe I should let that go. Otherwise, I'm more inclined to vote for Fool.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, i do believe we are close to endgame. Todays lynch will be crucial. As i most likely wont be around next day phase, it will be down to you guys to decide on either mcs or alanna. Rey is off limits. he is innocent. im sure lily is too, but i do not have p roof.....her actions speak for her. so, just wanted to remind you all that

• Club Leader

I'm sorry, guys, I'm just too scared to get another innocent. We're too close to endgame. I just feel like this is a mistake. I have to do a reread and sleep on this. My instincts were right on CJ. I've got to trust them again. I'll be back before the deadline with a vote. I promise

[glow=black,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

What?? Me?? Why me??

*sighs* Well, I definitely can't follow the bandwagon this time I guess... Sorry, [glow=white,2,300]Mcs[/glow] you just haven't been that active during our crucial time. And I think that this is the most crucial time to voice opinions and such, which to me seems like you're just trying to stay off the radar and hope you can win by not being noticed and thus lynched. So I'm gonna go with you.

It's cool, Lily. I kind of forgot we still have a day left. I'm going to stick with my vote though; I'm feeling more and more sure about it. I think. Although throughout this whole game, I've had a feeling that I'm missing something LOL. Like Pete did something super crazy that's gonna throw us all for a loop. Anyone else feel like that?

don't feel bad. I've been lynched, nk'd, double crossed.(ill get you verbie), laughed at, recruited.....nk'd on night one so many times..........it sux...........i think this is the first time i have had a role and not been lynched or night killed on day or night one........

Haha... *nods* It's one of those games where you REALLY get accussed and fired and stuff...

Oh well... GO TOWNIES!!! *cheers* Since I'm not dead yet, might as well make the most of my posts. WHooohooo!!!

*goes back to scattering daisies*

Guest dragonsworn1991

The town was nervous. With so few alive, they had a pretty good chance of getting a ghost but they couldn't bring themselves to kill another ghost hunter.

It is now night. Night will end Tomorrow at 8PM EST

Guest dragonsworn1991

The lights flickered back on. And MCS lay on the ground, his body crumpled on the floor in an impossible position. A quick check of his pulse and he was announced to be dead. Everyone in the foyer looked around for LZM and what he might reveal. They found a trail of blood, and it lead exactly to his body. His flashlight was still on, but a knife was in his chest.

All the remaining ghost hunters looked at each other. Lily and Wayward cracked a grin. Their faces were almost split in to, but their eyes held none of the glee that their smiles contained. They slowly cocked their heads to the sides and all the lights in the house turned out instantly. The screams that echoed from Alanna and Rey died down to claps and peals of thunder.

THE GHOST WIN

• Club Leader

It was the weirdest set of coincidences that could possibly have occured. Originally, I was a solo winner, a vig with three knives. I was recruited by CJ the same night I killed him. How bizarre was that? So, I did what anyone would do with a bad situation - spin it the best I could. Any one of you would have done the same.

You gave me some scary moments yesterday when you turned your attention on Fool. And Narina very nearly won the game for you all when she got herself modkilled. I mean, really. How many innocents is a girl supposed to set up for lynch in one day?  :D

Good game, everyone! *huggles all around*

And, yes, CJ. Pete is a brilliant writer isn't he? Tell your sister to get her butt in here. You know she has stuff to say....

And :P. I can edit a post now! :P

Right on cue, here I am! :D :P

Well, firstly, Pete, excellent game. ;D  Wonderful backstory, brilliant death scenes, fantastic all around. :)

Secondly, and this bugged me a whole lot throughout the game, I really think you guys should call Wayward, or Fool, Boopsy instead.  >.>  Call me weird, but he's Boopsy Sedai, and Kathana calls him Boopsy, so Boopsy is what he should be called. Besides, Boopsy's funner to say. :P :D

Hm...It was interesting following along with the game.  Stepping out of the game was the right choice for me, but I still had lots of fun reading along.  I stopped reading the Ghost QT right before Lily was recruited, I think, so I didn't know much about what they were planning, but I thought it was hilarious that Lily killed CJ the same night he recruited her.  It was fortunate that he did recruit her, though.  It meant that it wasn't just Boopsy all by himself trying to win the game.  And it meant that there was the added bonus of Lily being able to all but confirm her innocence, so as long as she didn't bungle things too badly she'd be able to direct the town away from the real ghosts.

Anyway... >.>  See, here I am rambling.  :D

Hm...Boopsy, excellent job!  When you first started the whole wide-eyed innocent thing I was a bit worried that people would jump on you for it, but you really pulled it off.  Everyone believed you. ;D

Oh, and I wanted to say that you could hardly tell there were a lot of newbs playing, except when someone said, "Well, I'm new to this, so yeah."  Other than those small things that spoke of newbishness, everyone did a fantastic job.  And I mean that. :)  You guys were all great.

Okay, that's everything for now, but now that I can keep commenting, I'll be back for more if necessary!

(Oh, and Lily, now you can't say you've never played scum before. ;))

Archived