DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Haunted House Mafia Mafia Win CONGRATS LILY, COSMICPANDA, CJ, WAYWARD, AND JADE

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the good news is that we are on the uphill side. Hopefully there is only 1 more ghost at this point, as someone mentioned they think there would be three in this game. Though someone also mentioned that there could be a symp which from reading a bit earlier and other games means they win with whatever group they are sympathetic with but they also don't keep the game going if the ghosts all die. So ya that's the good news. Hopefully only one ghost left.

Whose to say there is not a cult around these parts? I would hope not lol. But a mason could also be a symp as well.........

It gets pretty complicated

That is very rare.  Masons are almost always (99.99% of the time) aligned with the town.  They can communicate off-thread - actually, I'm glad that Torrie didn't give that up, or that a teammate didn't clear her....because then the mafia would have targets.  There are likely still a couple of masons left, but now I think they'd be better off revealing if one of them were up for a lynch....because LZM needs a narrowed list of people to view, as finding the remaining scum is more difficult with a few gone already...thanks to Lily.  ;D

Guest dragonsworn1991

The lights flickered back on. And there on the ground lay Verbal. He appeared to be scarred to death, his medical kit lay sprayed out across the floor next to him. The lights flickered back off, and the town gripped with fear could hear pleading. "Please, you don't understand. My mother just passed away, and I was thinking these ghosts, t-t-these ghost were human once, and w-w-what if one is my mother." Sobs filled the nameless voice. A sturdier much colder voice was in the background. "I don't care about your problems. I care about myself end of story." A soft gurgiling noise could be heard and then silence and the lights cut on to show Jade with her throat slit laying on the floor.

[glow=blue,2,300]Verbal innocent ghost hunter with the medical kit - doctor -  has been nk[/glow]

[glow=blue,2,300]Jaydena ghost hunter with a recently deceased loved one - symp - has been nk[/glow]

WITH SEVEN ALIVE IT TAKES FOUR TO LYNCH.

DAY WILL LAST UNTIL FRIDAY AT 8PM EST.

Ack we lost our healer?! Not good, not good.

So I have a question about masons, for those who are more experienced. Is it likely that there were at least three of them, or is it possible there were only two? (Torrie and one other). Because if that is so, it supports the idea that there'e only one ghost left - it would mean there were three ghosts, three masons, and three roleless innocents - plus all the other roles. I think.

And maybe my reasoning is totally wrong, I'm not sure.

Argh~!! We lost our HEALER!?!?

*cries* But we started off so well! What happened??

Let's see, we're quite sure Lily and Zeppy are innocent, since they've been really involved in the killings. But the rest of you...

I think I'm gonna wait a bit before voting. We can't afford another innocent lynch. It's time to get serious. *puts on thinking cap*

• Club Leader

Nice exit, Jade.

Well, this isn't good. We lost the healer and there were two night kills? How did that happen? Zep, you've played more than I have. Do you think we have another vig or some kind of serial killer on our hands? If so, why did they wait until this late in the game? This isn't making a lot of sense to me.

And, we have to decide what to do about a lynch today. Something Verb said before he died is bugging me, though. Whoever we start to lynch can just claim to be a mason, and we'll likely unvote them. Any ideas on what to do about that?

For now, I'm going to go with my original idea, and vote [glow=white,2,300]MCS[/glow]. I'm willing to change my vote, though, if anyone has anything better. And I really hope someone does. I'll admit my reasoning is very weak.

Well, this is why I was wondering if we can assume there is at least one more mason. It seems very unlikely that any other mason would have voted for Torrie (because they can all talk together, so they know each other's alignment, I think? Am I right about that?). In which case it seems likely that MCS is also a mason, because MCS didn't vote for her (I think. Let me doublecheck that. My internet is being wonky so it may take me a few minutes). Which leaves Fool, Rey and Narina as possible ghosts - and me, I guess. I guess there's no way I can prove I'm innocent to the rest of you, unless Zep has viewed me.

• Club Leader

Alanna, I tend to agree with everything you said. I'd also add that I think you're innocent, too. I've played with you before, and nothing seems different. Which, I guess, doesn't really mean anything.....lol.

Narina is also suspect to me, for the same reason Mcs is. She's been kinda lurking. Granted, she offered a reason - that she's busy - but, well, sheesh, this is getting hard! I would say I could vote for her if that's where you all were going.

Rey? Hmm. I hadn't really considered him much before. He seems to always have useful things to say, and they make sense.

Well, so far this game, my instincts have served me well, so, at this point, I'm willing to stay with Mcs or vote Narina.

I'd sure like to hear from Zep.

Well, I don't really have any suspicions against Rey either, I just didn't want to rule him out. I don't have strong feelings for him being innocent or not, unlike Fool, who for some reason I really think his probably innocent. I guess my suspicions go in order of Narina, Rey, Fool, with Narina being the most suspicious to me. (I'm going with my theory about MCS being mason until someone more experienced comes and tears it so shreds :P).

Ok I'm here, hectic few days (finally did the BMAT, hopefully means ill get into Oxford :D).

Wow. Ok, verbal was healer and is now dead, not good. Jaydena is also dead.

Ok we know that Lily and LZM are innocent. So that leaves me, Alanna, Mcs, narina? Mcs claims to be innocent by being a member of the group. I'm buying that, so in my mind its either Alanna or Narina...

I swear i'm an innocent Ghost Hunter. My ability is if a lynch has half or more votes I can pm Pete and call it off. This is a one time ability so i've been trying to be careful.

I really have been busy.

Please don't vote for me!

Can't we just try to lynch you then and see if you it gets called off? (To see if you're telling the truth).

• Club Leader

At this point, everyone's going to reveal as something to save themselves. Something she can't use is an interesting reveal, on Narina's part. And claiming to be part of the mason team is an easy one. So, Mcs and Narina aren't off my suspect list. My instincts still say it's one or both of them.

It's got to be one (or maybe two  :o) of you people, and I'm pretty sure it's not Zep. ;)

ok, here is my proffestional opinion.

I veiwed Minnie, and she died the next morning. I viewed Verb last night, and he died. So, unless there is someone else with a nk, im going to stop viewing people. Too much of a coincidence.

Sorry for not being around. All the server activity has been making it hard for me to log on. I have no clue as to is mafia, so [glow=red,2,300]Narina[/glow]

Archived