DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings, another novice

Welcome to the White Tower Kylie.  I am the Green Liaison Officer so if you ever have any questions about the Green Ajah just let me know. Once you get board access, provided you followed the rules, you are welcome to come visit the Ajahs. There is a nice aspie section where you can mingle with others who are working on getting raised. They seem to have a lot of fun there.

Thank you Elgee, I get in a siggy making mood and have fun.

Thank you Minuet, I did the e-mail and stuff. I hope I get to see the other boards. I read some threads and it seems like they are having a lot of fun there. Not sure about the handcuffs though.

Thank you Kara.

• Club Leader

Hi Kylie! Don't worry about our antics. If there's any sillyness you don't want to be a part of, just speak up. We'll respect it, I promise. Welcome to the WT, and we can't wait to see you in the Aspie quarters. :)

what's with all these new novices? Is there a convention in time that I missed?

*grabs the Kylie and snugglebites her right thoroughly* Welcome lass, I'm Myst. Highest of the Reds (also known as Head Nutt) and yes, we bite. However, you'll come asking for more and a half, more than likely, so don't worry about it.

Hope to see you around our boards soon and get to know you a bit better. Feel free to share with us whatever you feel comfy sharing and ask any questions you have in mind.

There's quite a number of unrully youngsters around lately, so be carefull. Either they'll draw you into their mischief or..... well, no, that's prolly it. ;D

Enjoy your stay and welcome home.

*looks flabbergasted but overjoyed*

Another new novice! Awesome!  Welcome to the WT, Kylie!  I'm Daruya, Head of the Blue Ajah.  Our MoN, Loraine Kilaine (U4ea) will catch up with you soon and assign you a mentor and a House.  You'll also be given additional access on the boards at which time you can come visit all of us on our Ajah boards.  I look forward to seeing you on the Blue board when you make your rounds of the Tower.

*snuggles the new Novice*

Be ware........ BE WARE!  Of de naked Norwegian. He will strike again.... some day......some time..... >.>

But till then, welcome Kylie! ;D

Don't worry if I don't make sense to you. I seldom do. But I'm still very friendly... I don't bite... unless asked.... and erm..... I'm the Yellow Ajah head. Yes. They used to call me the evil queenie.... for reasons I won't disclose at this very moment  <.<

But! YAY for joining! You're going to have a blast. Everyone is supernice here. I'm okay. Not super.... a bit nice.... but not megauber nice.... but you know... just enough.

Wow, I use dots a lot, don't I? ;D

WELCOME!!!!! *grins*

Nyn

lellow

Welcome to the White Tower, Kylie! I'm Alanna, and I'm a novice here, too.

LOL, and don't worry, the craziness in the aspie quarters is all in good fun. And anything you're not comfortable with, feel free to either speak up or just avoid that topic. That's perfectly fine.

Hope to see you around everywhere once you get board access!

Like they said lots of silliness, but if something makes you feel uncomfortable speak up. No one wants you to feel uncomfortable. You can also talk to your mentor when you are assigned one or Lor the Mistress of Novices. Your time as a novice is one of fun and well exploring the area. Hope to see you around the tower.

• Club Leader

So, Kylie..... (Minuet was a Kylie once, at another unrelated site...... a looooooong time ago. I was Lily there, too.  :P)

What do you like? What are your interests? Anything you'd like to share, we'd like to know. :)

I am into reading mostly. I have read the WoT series twice. I am looking forward to the last 3 books. I am into fantasy and science fiction. I am sad that David Eddings has died too. Seems like we are loosing such great talents.

I hope to find friends here and become a good Aes Sedai someday. This is my first site like this I have ever joined, so I am a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

• Club Leader

Believe it or not, I'm brand new to the WoT world myself. I did join another site right before I joined this one, so it's practically my first. I'm just naturally outgoing, and it helps a lot to have my sister set such a fine example for my behavior. ;)

I totally understand what you mean, Kylie. This was my first forum community too when I joined here and it took me over six month to even want to join. LOL Didn't see much point in it before but then that all changed once I did. It is totally overwhelming, on so many levels and ways. For the first six months, I think I tried to keep up with everything with the email notification system. every time someone had poosted in a thread I had, I got an email saying so. Without that I'd have been lost. Stopped doing that once I got used to it, but yeah. lol No way I would have been able to keep up with it all and I definately would have forgotten where I posted what to whome and why. There's just SO much to deal with, all at once.

Oh wow, Kylie, I didn't even know David Eddings had died. I love his books; they were the first fantasy series I ever read. I was like 12 years old, I think. After that, I couldn't get my hands on enough fantasy books, but The Belgariad/The Mallorean always remained my favorite fantasy books.

Anyway, so, needless to say, I'm very into reading fantasy/sci-fi as well, although I'm kind of just getting into sci-fi.

I think most of us are a little overwheledm when we first join, whether we've been a part of other forums/online communities or not. I'm still feeling my way around here, and only recently have really gotten the courage to post a lot. It helps that everyone here is so welcoming and friendly :)

Archived