DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far Dice made a good impression with his no nonsense, let's move forward post.

AJ: only time I agreed with him 100% he was scum in the multiball so null pending further info or like a flip in Rey's game.

Verbal: last time I played with him was eons ago so I don't remember his play style but I liked his post

Laine & Hallia: that they got into each other early game is a good sign in my book, waiting to see what else they bring to the table.

WiFi:???

Rhea and Kaylee: null atp

I'm largely null on almost everyone :unsure:

Verb's few posts were decent but I don't that's anything he couldn't post as scum. Too soon to call.

Dice doesn't have a lot of posts but his intro wants to make me town read him instantly if you know the history of his role streak in HP games.

Kaylee seems to be doing a lot of agreeing with everyone, so not sure about her.

Rhea seemed okay in her few posts.

WiFi is as confusing as always. Would peek ASAP

Luthine is already suspicious of me, so she is probably town :rolleyes:

Hallia changed her tune a little bit irt Laine's OP but I'm not sure she opens so aggressively as scum.

Laine is null. The whole knowing role PMs were out but not bothering to check isn't something I understand at all. Not really scummy but overall just meh.

Verb's few posts were decent but I don't that's anything he couldn't post as scum. Too soon to call.

Dice doesn't have a lot of posts but his intro wants to make me town read him instantly if you know the history of his role streak in HP games.

Kaylee seems to be doing a lot of agreeing with everyone, so not sure about her.

Hallia changed her tune a little bit irt Laine's OP but I'm not sure she opens so aggressively as scum.

Laine is null. The whole knowing role PMs were out but not bothering to check isn't something I understand at all. Not really scummy but overall just meh.

I've also made comments and thoughts of my own. Like noting you still have a joke vote in place with less than 24 hours till deadline. (At least as of this post). That I don't like.

as of right now my vote would go to Laine.

Someone said her defensiveness feels townie to them. Me I find defensive Laine to be a scummy Laine. Thing is theres no real REASON to vote anyone yet

I've seen her defensive as town, especially when she felt people were going after her for false reasons. Also, I don't feel here she's been all that defensive. More passionate.

Yeah, out of these, I feel good about AJ first, Kaylee, Laine, Verb as well

Rhea null, need more

Luth I'm on the fence about

Dice I need more from

Hallia, why are you on the fence with Luth? 

The Hallia/Laine exchanges are mostly null for me. I feel this was a action/reaction to something benign. Hallia likes to get the game going, from what I remember, and I'm fine with that. Poking at something that can't be proven is meh. It doesn't make me go one way or the other.

I'm not sure what to make of Kaylee though. A lot of what she's posted is just going along with what other people have said. She's the most suspicious to me atp. 

Verb and AJ I always feel leery about! But as of now, Verb has a few descent posts and AJ has been making sense! 

Dice...I don't agree with you on Laine. Otherwise I am null with you. 

Luth is a null read to me. 

WiFi is all over the place and I don't know what to make of it. 

I've also made comments and thoughts of my own. Like noting you still have a joke vote in place with less than 24 hours till deadline. (At least as of this post). That I don't like.

Gross. joke votes don't mean a thing and you should probably know that. I'm also the only person to vote anyone at all atp. Does that mean anything?

[unvote]

[v]Kaylee[/v]

Kaylee, I'm not finding your content to be all that impressive tbh.

Ok - but do yon think she does that as scum or town? That's what I was asking you.

"Smear" would generally mean Hallia was intentionally trying to make Laine look bad.

Really loving AJ so far.

You love AJ here...

9 pages and have to lynch in 24 hours.

I guess we could go NL but meh

Who do you have feelings about in either direction Hally?

Says the guy with a joke vote still in place. :dry:

I thought of you as teasing here. Are you not loving him anymore? Are you implying that he is trying to lead to NL to save himself? 

I feel good about Laine and Hally. AJ and Verb to a lesser extent. Won't vote in the first two today.

Don't have a strong enough feel to place a vote on anyone. I'll be going to bed soon.

Now you feel good about AJ again?

Now you don't like AJ again??

as of right now my vote would go to Laine.

Someone said her defensiveness feels townie to them. Me I find defensive Laine to be a scummy Laine. Thing is theres no real REASON to vote anyone yet

I've seen her defensive as town, especially when she felt people were going after her for false reasons. Also, I don't feel here she's been all that defensive. More passionate.

This is about the only post with an ounce of original substance that I can see from you. 

Honestly...You are the one who is making me most suspicious. 

[v]Kaylee[/v]

Morning folks

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Kaylee (2): AJ, Rhea

Not voting (8): Dice, Hallia, Alanna, Luthine, WiFi, Kaylee, Verbal

Deadline for Day One is Tuesday, 8/2/16 at 9:00 PM PDT/midnight EDT.

blu_1470196800.png

:wub:

*stumbles to the kitchen for coffee*

This is frustrating - I'm trying to post, but DM won't let me and it just saves the post.  When I'm posting for fun, no biggie.....but in mafia, this is becoming annoying fast.

I'm not going to be very active if this continues. 

Archived