DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not kayless posts......laineys posts.....

you asked me who I was answering with that statement....and I was telling you I was answering kaylees question about laineys and hallias conversation.

Yeah, but you're saying you in your answer to Kaylee, which to me looks like you're talking about Hallia nitpicking Kaylee's posts, no Laine's.

I was using the general form of the you vernacular: meaning anyone, not the specific form....I should have said a person or something like that... :rolleyes:

Meh. The question was pretty specific for a specific answer about two people's conversations. I'm not sure how you mixed that up.

Hello, new game!

Not sure I get Hallia's point about checking or not checking a PM because it's not alignment indicative so what does it tell us?

Good to see that WiFi is as confusing as ever no matter the game, lol.

*shakes fist at AJ on principle*

Good morning! I am at work and will follow as best I can from here. 

So far I see a lot of referencing peoples play in other games. I cannot attest to any of that since I have not been playing mafia regularly enough to know. 

Also, I do not know all of the other names people go by here on DM. So if I get confused about who's talking about whom, you might need to clarify for me. 

As for Halia's nit picking at someone checking a role PM first or posting in game first is a null on both sides as far as I'm concerned. But it was a good read first thing in the morning!

And now...this!

mf7yGvo.gif

Archived