DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

well tbh....i think it quite...not sure of the word I want to use at this point in the game...uhm....weird...that hallia takes the things you say or do and finds the tiniest thing that could be wrong with them and makes a point of it....especially so early in the game

I was using the general form of the you vernacular: meaning anyone, not the specific form....I should have said a person or something like that...  :rolleyes:

Meh. The question was pretty specific for a specific answer about two people's conversations. I'm not sure how you mixed that up.

Any thoughts on the back and forth from Laine and Hally?

Any questions for anyone?

Just to make it clear:  The black bolded was the question. The top quote was the answer. The middle quote explains the top quote...though I for one thought it perfectly clear ?! Anyway what I was saying in different words was:

I think it quite weird that hallia takes the things a person says or does and finds the tiniest things that could be misinterpreted with them and makes a point out of it....so early in the game.

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also I went and bought HP and the Cursed Child today!!!!!!!!! (Also bought the fifth wave, from coworker suggestion) So my priorities may be a little skewed lol

Have you started reading it yet?  I'm really curious about it....

Greetings

Let's get the inevitable out of the way:

[v]Verbal[/v]

h8u so hard

<3

Early read:  Laine town

Response to Hallia appears genuinely annoyed.  That said, the situation is null for Hallia as I've also posted before reading the role PM.  Sometimes DM hangs on me when I try to see my PMs, so I'll skip it and post a fluff opener if I'm in the mood for it.

Response to Hallia appears genuinely annoyed.  That said, the situation is null for Hallia as I've also posted before reading the role PM.  Sometimes DM hangs on me when I try to see my PMs, so I'll skip it and post a fluff opener if I'm in the mood for it.

Let me expound on that - I don't see scum trying to act annoyed to Hallia's posts.  I would expect them to largely ignore it and give Hallia a town read for "trying to get the game started".  Instead, Laine fired back a little and asked people what they thought.  Sounds like a town response, hence my early read.

Wanted to clarify because technically scum could be genuinely annoyed at stuff, too.

Let me expound on that - I don't see scum trying to act annoyed to Hallia's posts.  I would expect them to largely ignore it and give Hallia a town read for "trying to get the game started".  Instead, Laine fired back a little and asked people what they thought.  Sounds like a town response, hence my early read.

Wanted to clarify because technically scum could be genuinely annoyed at stuff, too.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Verbal (1): AJ 

Not voting (8): Dice, Hallia, Rhea, Alanna, Luthine, WiFi, Kaylee, Verbal

Deadline for Day One will be set when all players have checked in.  Watch this space.  Reminder: this is not a hammer game.

Laine is still null for me. Asking people their opinions on what isn't a strong argument in the first place is she were scum isn't hard at all to do. The entire argument relies on the assumption that she was lying about not reading her role PM, which we can't prove and is not something I am particularly going to pursue. Her posts otherwise have been pretty meaningless/self deprecating, etc.

I think it quite weird that hallia takes the things a person says or does and finds the tiniest things that could be misinterpreted with them and makes a point out of it....so early in the game.

I'd say this is an overstatement.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT (unchanged):

Verbal (1): AJ 

Not voting (8): Dice, Hallia, Rhea, Alanna, Luthine, WiFi, Kaylee, Verbal

Deadline for Day One is Tuesday, 8/2/16 at 9:00 PM PDT/midnight EDT.

blu_1470196800.png

Rhea wins the gif off

Woohoo!

I'd say this is an overstatement.

Andrej, What do you mean here? You agree with WiFi?

Pretty much.

I don't see Hallia nit picking and twisting things. It's not unreasonable for her to call out Laine for that when three posts prior Tress made it clear role PMs were out. So she saw that and didn't check, didn't see it at all and didn't check, or saw it and checked but lied about not reading it.

None of which can be legitimately proven beyond Laine's word. It's not something I'd lynch her for but I get why Hallia would bring it up.

Archived