DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk, honestly could see her doing it either way. I almost posted in here before checking my PM.

1) do you think it's alignment indicative? 2 ( What about that Hally brought it up?

1) Nope and that was my point. Sorry it wasn't clear. 2) Could be reaching on Hally's part. Could just her eager to get things started. I'm happy to see her involved from the get go.

Idk, honestly could see her doing it either way. I almost posted in here before checking my PM.

do you think it's alignment indicative? What about that Hally brought it up?

Lainey: are you asking me if:

1.  you're posting was alignment indicative

and/or

2. kaylee's post was alignment indicative

and 

the fact that hallia is commenting so early on is a good thing, could she be reaching: yes, giving her the benefit of the doubt though 

IF she's on mobile, just came on to see if the game was on and saw that she had a pm, then yes.....cause the only indicator would be a red number in the envelope icon at top of screen. 

I, like Kaylee, got an email notification.

It's a question that bears asking.

I probably did too.  However I haven't checked my email at all today.  I have been on here all day.

do you think it's alignment indicative? What about that Hally brought it up?

Lainey: are you asking me if:

1. you're posting was alignment indicative

and/or

2. kaylee's post was alignment indicative

and

the fact that hallia is commenting so early on is a good thing, could she be reaching: yes, giving her the benefit of the doubt though

Pretty sure she was asking me since she quoted my post there.

1) do you think it's alignment indicative? 2 ( What about that Hally brought it up?
1) Nope and that was my point. Sorry it wasn't clear. 2) Could be reaching on Hally's part. Could just her eager to get things started. I'm happy to see her involved from the get go.
I see your point. I enjoyed eager Hally last game but she was scum. :unsure: Gonna treat her as null for now until I see more, personally. I think sustainability will be the true tell

It's important to let Verb know that we love him. *nods*

Question for everyone:

Checking in. I think I got a pm but haven't read it yet lol

Anyways won't be around tonight, family birthday party thing and then a 2hr drive home. Y'all behave without me here!!

Does anyone believe this? Does Laine post without reading her PM?

I find it kinda sketch.

I've posted without reading pm before if I'm excited about a game. I just saw the thread was posted on my phone and dropped in :tongue:

What kind of alignment are you trying to draw out of this question Hally?

I find it odd because you say you saw it on your phone, but I also did on my phone, and the first thing I saw that alerted me to the game being live was my role PM email notification.  

It's something that stood out, and I'm excited to get the game going.

Hally why are you pushing this? You don't know how I use my phone nor do you know how my phone is set up or whatever order I check things in. I only check email when I'm bored, otherwise I clear the notifications without looking. My icon for DM on my phone goes straight to "new content", it does NOT solely take me to the forums and make me check the menu. I could literally use my phone a never see my emails nor my pms for days.

Again, what alignment are you trying to force on me by bringing it up, because from where I'm standing, I gain no advantage as scum by saying I haven't read my pm, therefore its totally non indicative on my alignment.

sorry....it's just been that in all the games I've played most questions are for the whole group of players unless @ so and so. , even when in quotes.

No worries. Typically when a player is asking a meaning it's directed at the quoted person. My experience anyway. I think it's shady for player X to quote payer Y and ask player Z to say what they meant. Mostly because only player Y knows what they were thinking when they posted.

Hally why are you pushing this? You don't know how I use my phone nor do you know how my phone is set up or whatever order I check things in. I only check email when I'm bored, otherwise I clear the notifications without looking. My icon for DM on my phone goes straight to "new content", it does NOT solely take me to the forums and make me check the menu. I could literally use my phone a never see my emails nor my pms for days.

Again, what alignment are you trying to force on me by bringing it up, because from where I'm standing, I gain no advantage as scum by saying I haven't read my pm, therefore its totally non indicative on my alignment.

I think she already explained that she found it odd and that's why she brought it up.

I like this bull dog style from Laine. However, I don't agree that Hally is pushing an alignment on her here. If so I'd also be going after Hally.

I think she already explained that she found it odd and that's why she brought it up.

I like this bull dog style from Laine. However, I don't agree that Hally is pushing an alignment on her here. If so I'd also be going after Hally.

Nobody ever comments on anything being odd unless they're going somewhere with it. Otherwise it wouldn't be brought up.

It stood out and was worth bringing up, I'd say it to anyone, on that you're not special. :tongue:

Did I say that I was "going after you" or calling you scum?

Seems kinda defensive, imo.

why did it stand out? I'm just trying to understand why it's important at all.

Not defensive, just getting a little tired of you getting me mislynched.

It stood out and was worth bringing up, I'd say it to anyone, on that you're not special. :tongue:

Did I say that I was "going after you" or calling you scum?

Seems kinda defensive, imo.

why did it stand out? I'm just trying to understand why it's important at all.

Not defensive, just getting a little tired of you getting me mislynched.

I only try lynching you when you seem scummy to me.

Archived