DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree to disagree about hallia: I think she would go on a smear campaign first post of the game. :wub:  hallia <3 just saying.  she is very outspoken and gets right to the point.  so why not.

What gives you that idea?

Do you think that's what she was doing this game?

You kind of answered yourself in your own post.

I have no issue with Hallia bringing it up. I am still saying it's not that indicative on your part, just very pointless.

What's pointless is the discussion about whether she lied about reading her role PM.  I can't see any possible reason why she would as either alignment, so it seems pretty clear (to me) that this discussion is "pointless".

If town:  she didn't read her role PM yet and posted.  Doubtful she lied.  Ok, null....moving on.

If scum:  she either did or didn't read her role PM yet and posted.  Doesn't matter if she lied, because her post was fluff and was not game-related.  Ok, null....moving on.

Everybody with me?  Good.

Yep.

Onto actual discussion.

Do you agree with Laine that Hallia could've been angling to smear her?

If this is for anyone to answer, no I don't think so. I think Hally was just eager to play, saw something that stood out to her and said as much.

I have to agree to disagree about hallia: I think she would go on a smear campaign first post of the game. :wub:  hallia <3 just saying.  she is very outspoken and gets right to the point.  so why not.

1.What gives you that idea?

2.Do you think that's what she was doing this game?

1. I have very little experience in mafia, however hallia has played in all but 1 game that I have ever played in.  It seemed to me that early on Hallia grabbed at someones post and ran with it.

2.Yes, but I don't know the reasoning behind it. It is only d1 after all.  Also I don't know if "smear" is the right word..."dig" might be a better word.  She is digging to find stuff out...maybe :dry:

I do not like the idea of no lynch, it provides nothing.  

I know if I say Wifi, it will be because I don't understand her playstyle yet...still...I know that is why she always comes across as scummy to me. v.v' it's hard.

Archived