DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm largely null on almost everyone :unsure:

Verb's few posts were decent but I don't that's anything he couldn't post as scum. Too soon to call.

Dice doesn't have a lot of posts but his intro wants to make me town read him instantly if you know the history of his role streak in HP games.

Kaylee seems to be doing a lot of agreeing with everyone, so not sure about her.

Rhea seemed okay in her few posts.

WiFi is as confusing as always. Would peek ASAP

Luthine is already suspicious of me, so she is probably town :rolleyes:

Hallia changed her tune a little bit irt Laine's OP but I'm not sure she opens so aggressively as scum.

Laine is null. The whole knowing role PMs were out but not bothering to check isn't something I understand at all. Not really scummy but overall just meh.

I've also made comments and thoughts of my own. Like noting you still have a joke vote in place with less than 24 hours till deadline. (At least as of this post). That I don't like.
Gross. joke votes don't mean a thing and you should probably know that. I'm also the only person to vote anyone at all atp. Does that mean anything?

[unvote]

[v]Kaylee[/v]

I never said I had a problem with the joke vote. It was the fact that you left it as deadline was approaching. Nice twisting my words though.

Yes it was the only vote as not enough has happened yet for real reads to be formed.

You leaving a joke vote just so we can achieve a lynch, I think that's your argument correct me if I'm wrong, it's bad.

I'm not scum but at least now we're getting somewhere. Your twisting what i'm saying, trying to defend leaving a joke vote, and I'm feeling I could vote you for those reasons.

Kaylee, I'm not finding your content to be all that impressive tbh.

Ok - but do yon think she does that as scum or town? That's what I was asking you.

"Smear" would generally mean Hallia was intentionally trying to make Laine look bad.

Really loving AJ so far.

You love AJ here...

9 pages and have to lynch in 24 hours.

I guess we could go NL but meh

Who do you have feelings about in either direction Hally?

Says the guy with a joke vote still in place. :dry:

I thought of you as teasing here. Are you not loving him anymore? Are you implying that he is trying to lead to NL to save himself?

I feel good about Laine and Hally. AJ and Verb to a lesser extent. Won't vote in the first two today.

Don't have a strong enough feel to place a vote on anyone. I'll be going to bed soon.

Now you feel good about AJ again?

I'm largely null on almost everyone :unsure:

Verb's few posts were decent but I don't that's anything he couldn't post as scum. Too soon to call.

Dice doesn't have a lot of posts but his intro wants to make me town read him instantly if you know the history of his role streak in HP games.

Kaylee seems to be doing a lot of agreeing with everyone, so not sure about her.

Rhea seemed okay in her few posts.

WiFi is as confusing as always. Would peek ASAP

Luthine is already suspicious of me, so she is probably town :rolleyes:

Hallia changed her tune a little bit irt Laine's OP but I'm not sure she opens so aggressively as scum.

Laine is null. The whole knowing role PMs were out but not bothering to check isn't something I understand at all. Not really scummy but overall just meh.

I've also made comments and thoughts of my own. Like noting you still have a joke vote in place with less than 24 hours till deadline. (At least as of this post). That I don't like.

Now you don't like AJ again??

as of right now my vote would go to Laine.

Someone said her defensiveness feels townie to them. Me I find defensive Laine to be a scummy Laine. Thing is theres no real REASON to vote anyone yet

I've seen her defensive as town, especially when she felt people were going after her for false reasons. Also, I don't feel here she's been all that defensive. More passionate.

This is about the only post with an ounce of original substance that I can see from you.

Honestly...You are the one who is making me most suspicious.

[v]Kaylee[/v]

I was teasing and fully expected him to unvote sooner. When he didn't, and is now defending a joke vote, yeah the love is lost.

Her long post above regarding you. Her flip-flopping is pretty pronounced when you put it together like Rhea did.

I just explained I wasn't flip flopping. I did like him early on, teased him and expected him to unvote. When he didn't, twisted my words, and started defending a joke vote I lost the love.

[v]AJ[/v]

Defended my vote, how? The fact you're trying to make me leaving my joke vote into something scummy despite (by your own words) having nothing better to vote on is bad.

Where did I ever say I was going to leave my vote on Verb until DL so that if no one else voted he would be lynched? I really don't know how you draw the conclusion. I left my vote on him, so what?

I wish I knew how to read AJ, ugh, I never know if I'm being too suspicious and just not seeing what he's seeing or if he's being scummy.

I didn't dislike Rhea's post about Kaylee but I'm really not fond of AJ voting over a joke vote supposedly meaning anything.

[v]AJ[/v]

Deadline is 5 am for me so I won't be there for it but I'll be on my laptop later this evening.

Defended my vote, how? The fact you're trying to make me leaving my joke vote into something scummy despite (by your own words) having nothing better to vote on is bad.

Where did I ever say I was going to leave my vote on Verb until DL so that if no one else voted he would be lynched? I really don't know how you draw the conclusion. I left my vote on him, so what?

I won't answer for Kaylee but for me the suspicious part of what you said is:

I'm also the only person to vote anyone at all atp. Does that mean anything?

Like you should get points for havingade a joke vote and sticking to it?

You defended it by saying at least you had a vote.

You didn't say you were going to leave it till deadline, but thère was less than 24 hours left and you didn't move it. I pointed it out and you said at something along the lines of at least it was a vote.

So what? We have less than 24 hours till deadline. So unless another train happened he would be lynched. And all because of a joke vote. That doesn't give us much to work with. It felt like a lazy way to achieve a lynch.

I'm not scum, but at least if I got lynched the rest of town has something to work with come D2.

The vote doesn't mean anything. That's the point.

Kaylee is making a point that me leaving my vote is suspicious. That's bad.

It is bad. It's bad because when you get to less than 24 hours left, it's time to drop joke votes ands get serious. At least if you want to help town.

There's never a world where I leave my vote on Verb without reaffirming that I actually wanted to lynch him. And do you seriously believe no one else is going to vote before DL so that I could squeak by lynching Verb with the only vote cast all game? Your argument is bad.

There's never a world where I leave my vote on Verb without reaffirming that I actually wanted to lynch him. And do you seriously believe no one else is going to vote before DL so that I could squeak by lynching Verb with the only vote cast all game? Your argument is bad.

This. I feel like ppl pointing out Andrejs vote is a scare tactic or something rn

You honestly think no one would vote by deadline, Kaylee?

That's not the point. Why leave a joke vote so close to deadline? That's when it's time to try and find scum. Plus he twisted my words then defended leaving it with "at least I placed a vote".

No, I'm just highlighting how bad her point is. Like what, only scum joke vote now?

Please :rolleyes:

Again twisting my words. The joke vote itself isn't a problem. The problem is leaving it so close to deadline.

Still a bad point.

Guaranteed even if I were scum I wouldn't just park on Verb without 1) voting someone else eventually or 2) reaffirming that I wanted to lynch Verb if I thought I could push him.

So no, I don't care how much time was left. Your theory that he was going to get lynched from my singular vote and that no one else would vote at all before DL is largely unreasonable.

Then why didn't you unvote? That's also not my whole argument. I like how you used the same argument Hally did about being the only vote at deadline. I never said that. The focus is your vote being a joke vote left. Even if you didn't have anyone else to vote why leave it? I just don't see a townie reason.

Gross.. if you think Andrej would leave his vote there for funsies and let the lynch go through, you're crazy. Even if you know nothing about Andrej, no mafia player would let that happen.

What about the fact that he twisted my words then defended leaving his vote? That's why I'm voting him.

Archived