DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also I went and bought HP and the Cursed Child today!!!!!!!!! (Also bought the fifth wave, from coworker suggestion) So my priorities may be a little skewed lol

Have you started reading it yet? I'm really curious about it

Yeah I'm enjoying it thus far, the format with it being a script is different but reads pretty easy of course. I miss all the details but thats no biggy. Hopefully I can get further into it today and give more detail lol

Early read: Laine town

Response to Hallia appears genuinely annoyed. That said, the situation is null for Hallia as I've also posted before reading the role PM. Sometimes DM hangs on me when I try to see my PMs, so I'll skip it and post a fluff opener if I'm in the mood for it.

I've been mislynched in my last 5 games pretty much and it was all over dumb reasons, like "alanna is afk during eod bc she said she wouldn't be here, let's lynch her" or "alanna seems scummy but the people who actually know how to read her disagree, so let's lynch her anyways" hence the annoyance. Also I see no world where me not reading my pm would ever be alignment indicative so it being "sketchy" (Hally said) is far from sensible to me and makes no sense.

Laine is still null for me. Asking people their opinions on what isn't a strong argument in the first place is she were scum isn't hard at all to do. The entire argument relies on the assumption that she was lying about not reading her role PM, which we can't prove and is not something I am particularly going to pursue. Her posts otherwise have been pretty meaningless/self deprecating, etc.

if I was lying about reading my pm, what conclusion would you draw?

That you were probably scum because I have no idea why you'd do that as town.

Again though, it's nothing I can prove so it's not something I'm going to factor heavily into reading you.

As scum what would I stand to gain by lying about reading my PM? 

DM is doing that thing again where it's not posting but it might have posted ughhhh

ROLE PMS ARE OUT - GAME ON!

Checking in. I think I got a pm but haven't read it yet lol

Anyways won't be around tonight, family birthday party thing and then a 2hr drive home. Y'all behave without me here!!

This is the weird part.

Did you just not see the post or did you not bother to check?

That you were probably scum because I have no idea why you'd do that as town.

Again though, it's nothing I can prove so it's not something I'm going to factor heavily into reading you.

Nothing really. Same as if you were town and really did post without reading your PM. It doesn't make a difference so I don't really get why you'd do it in the first place, but whatever.

Aren't you contradicting yourself here, AJ? First you say that'd mean she's scum then you say she'd have nothing to gain by lying and it doesn't make a difference.

(Oooh, boy, start of the game and something AJ says pings me already)

Having nothing to gain doesn't mean she wasn't lying and isn't scum. It's just a silly thing to lie about as town, so I don't see the point of doing it if that's the case.

There was really no point of doing it at all. So ???

ROLE PMS ARE OUT - GAME ON!

Checking in. I think I got a pm but haven't read it yet lol

Anyways won't be around tonight, family birthday party thing and then a 2hr drive home. Y'all behave without me here!!

This is the weird part.

Did you just not see the post or did you not bother to check?

It was a little more jokey than Hally was reading in to it I think. I mean, I hadn't read my role, but of course I knew PMs were out since I saw the post. I literally just hadn't checked. 

Having nothing to gain doesn't mean she wasn't lying and isn't scum. It's just a silly thing to lie about as town, so I don't see the point of doing it if that's the case.

There was really no point of doing it at all. So ???

No point in doing it so I don't know why there was a point to bring it up at all??? 

I dislike it in general because some people's introductions are colored by their role. And so by doing it without reading can help them if they are scum because it is truly null.

First thing that's made sense about this. 

You kind of answered yourself in your own post.

I have no issue with Hallia bringing it up. I am still saying it's not that indicative on your part, just very pointless.

No I'm saying that her bringing it up is pointless too. If you can't prove it and it has no bearing on my alignment and the only purpose is to call something you can't prove is scummy sketchy, then why bring it up at all other than to make me look bad?

My thinking it's pointless doesn't mean Hallia has to agree. I don't have an issue with calling you out on that even if it can't be proven or whatever. I also don't really think scum!Hallia goes on a smear campaign with her first post of the game.

You said you knew the PMs had been sent, so why not just check? It takes 2 seconds and I play on mobile all the time.

My thinking it's pointless doesn't mean Hallia has to agree. I don't have an issue with calling you out on that even if it can't be proven or whatever. I also don't really think scum!Hallia goes on a smear campaign with her first post of the game.

You said you knew the PMs had been sent, so why not just check? It takes 2 seconds and I play on mobile all the time.

Kinda agree about Hally. I like that she came in guns blazing so to speak.

Archived