DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week] HP Mafia 2016 - Gilderoy Lockhart and the Cult of Personality - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Songstress

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well tbh....i think it quite...not sure of the word I want to use at this point in the game...uhm....weird...that hallia takes the things you say or do and finds the tiniest thing that could be wrong with them and makes a point of it....especially so early in the game

I don't think Hallia is wrong to question that.

Regardless of how Laine sets up her phone or whatever, there's a big post from Tress just a few above her's where it says pretty clearly Role PMs had been sent; so at the very least she should've known it was there for her.

The posting without checking is null to me though.

well tbh....i think it quite...not sure of the word I want to use at this point in the game...uhm....weird...that hallia takes the things you say or do and finds the tiniest thing that could be wrong with them and makes a point of it....especially so early in the game

Who were you replying to in this?

Any thoughts on the back and forth from Laine and Hally?

Any questions for anyone?

Who were you replying to in this?

Kaylee in the above quote...sorry I forget to quote sometimes...

Archived