A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if I'm slow to respond, I'm cooking tea

<snip>

I get what youre saying now as referring to Len.

Also i see where youre coming from with my initial comment on Pizza being ok....its now changed.

My read on Besie is pretty serious.  I mean its only her 2nd game.  The first she was scum and hydra with me.  Her confidence was really good in her scum game as I find it is here as well but the difference is her ISO reads/list.  There really didnt appear to be any TMI type stuff.  And I feel her analysis game from not knowing who is who is that makes sense.  Im not saying i CANT be wrong I just really dont think I am.

Bolded....very interesting comment as Cory is currently voting her.  That comment pinged me for some reason now I gotta figure out why.

Why are Dice and Len your most solid reads thus far?

Dice really isn't?

Lenlo's thought process regarding how the night vote could go down seems 'honest', most of his disagreements seem to be genuine misunderstandings, not a huge fan of the train (but that's relatively minor), I like that he's engaged. I wouldn't say it was a solid read, there are a few points where he misses the joke and I'm not seeing the humour I want yet and I don't like the delay on his reads, but broadly speaking and overall I like his approach.

Sooh is a bit more of an indescribable feeling. I don't get any impression that she's guarding her words. BUT I don't think I've ever played with her as mafia so I can't say it's a confident read yet.

Yes sorry I mixed up Dice and Sooh from your post.  My bad.  But Sooh and Len were your best reads or most certain I think you said.  Its weird that your not confident in that after making that post.

I said 'unfortunately the only people I'm not looking at are Sooh and Lenlo' or similar

I don't like being 20 pages in and having such a large POE still, but it is what it is.

At the moment

Lenlo

Sooh

Cory

Zander

Besie

Unsorted

Shad

Dice

Nikon

Nolder

Pizza

Tina

But without rereading most people are barely out of null. I'm a bit worried that the current POE is mostly the people not posting right now, just seems odd, and need to read Shad when I'm not skimming. And I'm sitting here looking at the post button wondering if I'm actually ready to even temporarily remove you, Cory and Besie from the list, or if I'm being paranoid in hesitating.

Tina and Lenlo are not w/w. Which is a big deal in a small game if Tina is indeed a wolf which is what is in my soul believes in the weird depths my mind won't venture

Why couldnt they be iyo?

Should be read together...

Wasn't Tina first or second on Lenlo?

In fact that's pretty much her only content?

Point being if Tina's bussing she's hard bussing for no real reason, and not looking anywhere else for a mislynch which seems... counterproductive for mafia

Through p10 and I think wanting a second vote count for the night kill--and moreso fighting pretty forcefully for it--comes from a town mindset most of the time.  I don't support actually doing it.  It's not a well informed call without the lynch flip to go on, and more often than not I'm not looking that far ahead. 

Oh @Pral If someone is dead and an android, is to cool for them to leave messages/posts/cases about living players for the active players to read and use once night ends? I assume so but I wanna check with you first.

This post did leave me scratching my head because androids sort of have to be allowed to discuss living players if they're deciding which one to shoot.  Eh... I don't know that I'd call the post busy work in lieu of the torrent of rage prior.

I figured they could discuss it, but I wanted to know if it was cool if someone left a direct message to someone still alive.

Like if im dead and your not, could I just go @Shad, blah blah blah.

Rather than just let you read our cases.

Tina and Lenlo are not w/w. Which is a big deal in a small game if Tina is indeed a wolf which is what is in my soul believes in the weird depths my mind won't venture

Why couldnt they be iyo?

Should be read together...

Wasn't Tina first or second on Lenlo?

In fact that's pretty much her only content?

Point being if Tina's bussing she's hard bussing for no real reason, and not looking anywhere else for a mislynch which seems... counterproductive for mafia

You know how easily I can disprove that statement right???!!!

Like it worked pretty good in Matrix imo......

Here. Caught up.

Are we really still talking about Lenlo?

I don't mind voting him but what is there left to discuss really?

He had a dumb idea. Either you think that's townie or scummy.

Treat it accordingly and move on to other people otherwise you're going to be left with a really good impression of Lenlo and no impression of say Dice or Tina for example.

Shad I don't disagree in general to that post readwise, but I'm not going to expand on anything just yet.

I know your faith in me is probably low considering you've never seen me as a villager but I'd highly recommend you abandon your recency bias because I at least believe my village game is a great deal stronger than my wolf game and I think at least a few people here that know me would agree. Fear of my wolf game gives you exactly zero reason to ignore my reads when I am a villager and is perhaps my greatest pet peeve when I am one.

If I do something you feel is wolfy, call it out, but I will take very poorly to any attempts to say "Cory is villagery but he's villagery as a wolf so I'm not going to listen to him" because I'm also villagery as a villager and I put out an exhaustive effort to get games right because I'm a weird overdedicated perfectionist with a lot of time.

It's more like this.

There were a number of instances in Matrix where you made me go :huh: and I asked if it was normal Cory behavior.  No one came back at me with a resounding "not really", so I let it pass as null, and I eventually fully accepted you.

When I see those things here, I will vote you.

But maybe the biggest thing in Matrix was that you consistently took my side with Lenlo but never actually rallied town to lynch him even though I was pretty obvious town and you were playing 'gonna trust my villa core'.  You were outspoken and top of the post count and super "in" to the game most of the time, but you derailed us onto town suspects or faked emo when it actually mattered.  I'm looking for a longer-term pattern of behavior with you.

Like Shad gave his reasoning for why he thought it wasnt a good idea. We need the flip information to make an educated night lynch. Alright, that makes sense.

But Nolder you havnt said anything about it I dont think

*snip*

You know Tina isn't you, right?

Pretty much this XD

lolololololol yes this is true but still not a good enough reason to rule out the possibility imo.  that's all!!!!!

*snip*

Well, I don't know. He was Sooh earlier, why not be Tina now? Ahaha.

Shad I don't disagree in general to that post readwise, but I'm not going to expand on anything just yet.

I know your faith in me is probably low considering you've never seen me as a villager but I'd highly recommend you abandon your recency bias because I at least believe my village game is a great deal stronger than my wolf game and I think at least a few people here that know me would agree. Fear of my wolf game gives you exactly zero reason to ignore my reads when I am a villager and is perhaps my greatest pet peeve when I am one.

If I do something you feel is wolfy, call it out, but I will take very poorly to any attempts to say "Cory is villagery but he's villagery as a wolf so I'm not going to listen to him" because I'm also villagery as a villager and I put out an exhaustive effort to get games right because I'm a weird overdedicated perfectionist with a lot of time.

It's more like this.

There were a number of instances in Matrix where you made me go :huh: and I asked if it was normal Cory behavior.  No one came back at me with a resounding "not really", so I let it pass as null, and I eventually fully accepted you.

When I see those things here, I will vote you.

But maybe the biggest thing in Matrix was that you consistently took my side with Lenlo but never actually rallied town to lynch him even though I was pretty obvious town and you were playing 'gonna trust my villa core'.  You were outspoken and top of the post count and super "in" to the game most of the time, but you derailed us onto town suspects or faked emo when it actually mattered.  I'm looking for a longer-term pattern of behavior with you.

I am absolutely going to give you those same moments as a villager because I have literally no filter, so glgl.

I really don't care what you read me, I just care that you do read me. The point is going "well Cory seems villagery but he's villagery as a wolf so I refuse to make a read on him" is basically not going to fly with me.

I'm fine with you catching up, so keep doing what you are doing.

I have an opinion, but I'll 

*snip*

Well, I don't know. He was Sooh earlier, why not be Tina now? Ahaha.

You may be right. This may be why he is confused on the matter. 

Seriously though, I've never known Tina to hard bus. I don't have as much experience with her as certain others in this game, but I would venture a guess that she would not hard bus when it's not necessary on D1. 

Also Len, I have an answer to your question to Nolder from myself, but I'll let Nol post first. 

*snip*

Pretty much this XD

lolololololol yes this is true but still not a good enough reason to rule out the possibility imo.  that's all!!!!!

As someone who knows Tina's wolf game very, very well (I've seen in 6-7 times and studied it pretty intently when I did) I would say it's extremely unlikely that she would do what she did this game so far if she and Lenlo were w/w.

She can bus as a wolf, but it's not so simple as what she is doing this game.

Archived