DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

*snip*

You know how easily I can disprove that statement right???!!!

Like it worked pretty good in Matrix imo......

You know Tina isn't you, right?

Pretty much this XD

lolololololol yes this is true but still not a good enough reason to rule out the possibility imo.  that's all!!!!!

As someone who knows Tina's wolf game very, very well (I've seen in 6-7 times and studied it pretty intently when I did) I would say it's extremely unlikely that she would do what she did this game so far if she and Lenlo were w/w.

She can bus as a wolf, but it's not so simple as what she is doing this game.

ill defer to you on this then.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except two VCs isnt a dumb idea... Atleast you havnt told me yet why its dumb

Sorry, I was pretty sure I did but let me repeat.

If we do what you want we purposely lynch a townie.

Then we...start from scratch but control the vote?

If we play normal we might get lucky and lynch a mafia...in which case we're playing a normal game.

Or we get unlucky and lynch a townie in which case you get what you want.

It makes more sense to just try to play to our win condition and lynch the mafia.

Im not advocating lynching a townie... I have never advocated that, all I did was initially ask is there ever a situation we would want to do that to control it. 

What I am advocating is keeping a second VC to we have a true majority lynch rather than just a small group of 1-3 people deciding who dies at night.

So which is it? Are you advocating it or aren't you?

Nolder why are you complaining about the Lenlo argument (which we stopped talking about pages and pages ago) and then immediately rehashing it?

He asked me what I thought. I already gave my thoughts but I guess he didn't see so I repeated it for him.

Why are we still even talking about this

Am I drunk

OMFG Cory I just said this. Are you sure you've read everything?

Yes but the whole "what Lenlo said about night lynches" conversation puts my eyes into auto-glazeover because I have about as much interest in it as I do in putting my balls in a vice for a recreational activity

So... talk about it more?

Here. Caught up.

Are we really still talking about Lenlo?

I don't mind voting him but what is there left to discuss really?

He had a dumb idea. Either you think that's townie or scummy.

Treat it accordingly and move on to other people otherwise you're going to be left with a really good impression of Lenlo and no impression of say Dice or Tina for example.

ok Nol how about some reads or thoughts on other people??

I'd rather wait if I can. I don't like giving reads on D1.

People always get all wigged out when the list changes dramatically on D2.

Caught up? I've been here literally the whole time and I've read everything

Cory thoughts on Besie thus far?

Meh

She seems different than she did in the game where she was hydra'd with you but I have literally never seen her village game so I have no clue how to read her really

I'll need a good deal of time to figure out an approach to getting her alignment correct. I can't really get inside her head aorn.

Nolder, while I just realized the entire thign is stupid, those are two different things you bolded.

Explain.

Your saying im advocating we purposely kill a townie to control the night lynch. I am not.

I am advocating a second VC so that *if* we lynch a townie, while actually trying to find scum as you would in a normal game, they know the thread consensus on who to night lynch.

Now after being told im an idiot and that everyone can speak at night, the entire plan is stupid and pointless and no longer needed. So I can now stop destroying Corys will to read this game.

Nolder, while I just realized the entire thign is stupid, those are two different things you bolded.

Explain.

Your saying im advocating we purposely kill a townie to control the night lynch. I am not.

I am advocating a second VC so that *if* we lynch a townie, while actually trying to find scum as you would in a normal game, they know the thread consensus on who to night lynch.

Now after being told im an idiot and that everyone can speak at night, the entire plan is stupid and pointless and no longer needed. So I can now stop destroying Corys will to read this game.

Oh. You were confused mechanically and drawing me into it. I see.

Ok let's drop this then.

Who should we lynch today?

I´m here and I will give some short comments before falling asleep. 

Cory - this time you are wrong about me. I know you read me extremely well but not this time. I hope I can prove it to you. You are kind of null right now.

If I ever get to #HalfDarthe, shoot me.

You keep saying shoot me this game. Do you really want to be an android that badly?

If I did, I would just lynch myself.

No, im meaning it jokingly.

For being someone who jokes so freely you surely don't understand when others are joking :tongue:

I am also all caught up, but I have to stop playing for a while.

See you in many hours.

Current lean

Askthepizzaguy (Oh hai! I put myself at the top of my own list again!)

Dice +11 ** Some counterindicators/worries about deepwolfin, but feel even stronger about Dice's opening in general than last game which was a solid townread

Cory +9 Villagery af

Zander +9 so many null posts because you're you. Still, it's nice to see you're villaging again.

BFG +3 Looking better than last game. :)

BlomBesie +1 I need more time to read you.

Nikon +0 Nothing bad, think you're town but I can't base that on much yet.

Nolder 0 <--------Most of Nolder's stuff is within the past several posts and I haven't sat and mulled them yet. Preliminary: Looks good! Probably above Besie!

Tina -1 Early bad stuff (2 posts) mitigated a bit, possible distancing from Lenlo in progress. But, hey, looking better.

Shad -1 POE and didn't like his opener post. Should be null but it's not null.

Sooh -6 Nulls and questionable posts and outright weirdness. I need more villageriness.

Lenlo -18 He's at about 95% of where BFG was last game already. It's all been bad, every one. I stopped giving him scum points at a certain point because there was little point.

I have no idea what these numbers means but I don´t like your comment about me. You just followed me on Lenlo but think I might be distancing. It seems really weird to me. 

Archived