DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

Yes. Those arguments are weak and they bother irt Dice.

Atm btw [v]Pizza[/v]

Len, will you please say why you voted Pizza above Dice? I apologise if you explained it before, but please repeat it?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From first Page of Pizza's ISO

FYI- A Cory/Pizza wolf team would totally suck for us!!!!!

Not possibru.

Neither one is a wolf, ldo.

Very early on giving Cory a clear.  Pizza was in Matrix and knows Cory can Town as Scum.....seems very early for this imo.

I'm going to ride on a bicycle built for two, and it will contain either Cory or Zander or both.

Someone will have to sit on my lap.

Whoever doesn't bring the maximum townieness gets pushed off of the bike.

Wolfy post. Obviously trying to Cory favor.

Again mentions Cory.  And now commenting with more sure of himself "Wolfy Post"  I know Pizza is GOAT but its too early to be this sure.

First!!! ...[snipped by Pizza]

Posted before the mod. Obv scum. ...[snipped by Pizza]

How serious is this, Lenlo? (bolded)

Just found it strange that he calls this out after making pretty surefire comments/reads himself.

Last one was Pg 1. This is Pg 2

Pizza I am curious as to how exactly we will dance around eachother like snakes this game.

Will you annoy me to death?

Will I annoy you to death?

Will we unite under the same banner? Are we pitted for a calamitous final showdown that will end only one of us standing?

Regardless of what happens I am excited for it.

I cant wait to see it thats for sure.

LOL Dice! Hi everyone :happy:

Are you town????!!!!

we may need to leave her alive a couple of days even if she isnt. We need to get some tells for her...

The bold actually doesnt sit right with me. Leave her alive even if she isnt town? Are you saying you know she isnt town, that if we somehow mechanically find her to be scum we shouldnt lynch her or what? Cause if we know she isnt town wouldnt that mean we already found tells/errors in her play? This doesnt sit right with me Dice.

Red- deja vu

Maroon- reaching

Wolfy brainwave detected. Exterminating the pesky intruder.

THIS IS MY VILLAGE, WOLF.

Vote: Lenlo

Again another surefire post.  This is all form just the first page of his comments.  It really is sticking out to me.

Pizza, Cory have you played together before?

Matrix, where he fooled-ed me good. Also Zander.

But they're both townies this game.

And now includes me with Cory in yet another seems sure comment.  Same with what I said about Cory.  He knows I can Town as Scum as well.  And in Nightmare where we were both Town he was much more wary of me early on then he is now.

Atm btw [v]Pizza[/v]

Len, will you please say why you voted Pizza above Dice? I apologise if you explained it before, but please repeat it?

Dice could very well just be misunderstanding me or maybe I triggered his stubborness somehow. The biggest thing I have with Dice is his overreaction.

Pizza on the otherhand seems to be deliberately only bringing up and pointing out scummy things. Its as if he is looking for reasons to call me scum rather than trying to resolve my slot. He was predisposed to want me lynched before he started talking about me. 

Hi guys. Caught up.

Sweeeeeeet!!!!

Ok Besie I know youre voting Len atp.  And youve made some decent reads on some players thus far.

Tell me has anything changed after your catch up?

What about a reads list maybe with some general explanations. 

Other then Len who concerns you the most?

Atm btw [v]Pizza[/v]

Dice could very well just be misunderstanding me or maybe I triggered his stubborness somehow. The biggest thing I have with Dice is his overreaction.

Pizza on the otherhand seems to be deliberately only bringing up and pointing out scummy things. Its as if he is looking for reasons to call me scum rather than trying to resolve my slot. He was predisposed to want me lynched before he started talking about me.

Mmm okay. Thank you.

Zander, you agree with Len about his thoughts on Dice?

Cory, what is your opinion on this?

Hi guys. Caught up.

Sweeeeeeet!!!!

Ok Besie I know youre voting Len atp. And youve made some decent reads on some players thus far.

Not too much has changed. My reads stay the same, except that there's a bit of doubt in my mind about Len now. Going to keep my vote on him, for now. I want to see what happens in the next few posts first.

Other than Len my next two are Sooh, Dice and Pizza. If my vote is to change, it'll be to one of those three.

Atm btw [v]Pizza[/v]

Mmm okay. Thank you.

I do actually my dear,  I think Dice over reacted and is stretching on what he's going off on.  I know what Dice is like so that's holding me back a tad but its not over weighing my concerns at all.

Atm btw [v]Pizza[/v]

Mmm okay. Thank you.

I do actually my dear, I think Dice over reacted and is stretching on what he's going off on. I know what Dice is like so that's holding me back a tad but its not over weighing my concerns at all.

And on Pizza?

Hi guys. Caught up.

Sweeeeeeet!!!!

Ok Besie I know youre voting Len atp. And youve made some decent reads on some players thus far.

Not too much has changed. My reads stay the same, except that there's a bit of doubt in my mind about Len now. Going to keep my vote on him, for now. I want to see what happens in the next few posts first.

Other than Len my next two are Sooh, Dice and Pizza. If my vote is to change, it'll be to one of those three.

I like your lists!!!!!  And the fact your absorbing new info and taking that into consideration.  In Diablo you didnt do that and here you can notice the difference.

Still my Top Town Read!!!!

Lol I meant my next three***

#themathsarehard!!!!

lololololololol

Atm btw [v]Pizza[/v]

Mmm okay. Thank you.

I do actually my dear, I think Dice over reacted and is stretching on what he's going off on. I know what Dice is like so that's holding me back a tad but its not over weighing my concerns at all.

And on Pizza?

With regards to Pizza?  Do I agree with Len's points on him or are you looking for my thoughts on him?

Pizza is my top Scum read right now.

Im working on my ISO of him.  I think his quick Town reads on me and Cory are strange.  He's posting "surefire" comments too early lIke Cory Zander Town, Lenlo's a wolf.  Wolfy comment etc...

Also not seeing the long wordy posts he made as Town in Nightmare.  Though Im also taking into consideration how good a player he is and he can very easily be just doing things in a way I dont understand.

I may have more to add after my ISO.

Archived