DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

Can you elaborate on what you like about it? You had Sooh, Pizza and Lenlo as null to town, and were looking at Dice and me.

Really BFG???  Its strange you brought this up....like I was asked for thoughts from like what 9-10 pages in before re read and after more information and posts and I gave them and you think that this is weird or strange or for whatever reason you brough it up????!!!!

BFG you are concerning me with this.  Like Ive brought up points after I posted that and youre choosing to go with this and not consider what ive said.....

re read and get back to me on this please.

Dice- Ive talked about and mentioned reactions and stretching.

Sooh- I liked her early sass but mentioned how easy that it for someone to fake.  Mentioned more upon catching up and re reading today.

Lenlo - Has made some points I agree with so yes theres that.  But looking back some of his posts have been bad looking.

Pizza- Is unsettling.  Not posting wordy posts, clearing me and Cory way too early imo and his read of Dice.  almost feels kinda like tmi.

Interesting reaction :unsure:

I didn't say it was weird to bring up opinions on people after being asked, I'm asking why they changed so much, since I don't follow why from your posts.

So yes, I thought it was interesting and wanted you to elaborate

Between your reads post and that one,

You asked Lenlo for thoughts

Not fighting anything (referring to Lenlo double vote count idea?)

Said Lenlo is one of your favourite players

Sort of back tracked on Dice

Agreed with Tina about Lenlo

Agreed with Pizza that Lenlo is scummy

Your potential change of opinion on Sooh is pretty well explained

Asked Pizza why he's clearing you, Cory early

Said Dice is stretching

And then don't hate Nolder 'looking at list'

Since then you've started again and seem to be using posts that originally you liked from Pizza (enough that nothing stood out to you) to think he's worth watching, agreed with Lenlo that Pizza isn't being 'wordy' and want to vote Lenlo for #reasons

You've asked if it's that easy (Lenlo mafia?), but I still don't know why you're finding Lenlo scummy. You're quoting posts and bolding stuff, but not explaining why you think it's scummy and I don't feel like assuming things for you

I get that it's early days, but I don't understand your thought process yet this game. Your opinions seem more 'fluid' then I'm used to, for example you were ok with Pizza until Nolder said he was watching him, then agreed he was worth watching. You were ok with Lenlo until Tina and Pizza started getting suspicious then agreed. And it may just be coincidence, but I'm used to you leading more than this /shrug

You disagree with most of Pizza's town reads, say nothing about his nulls or mafia leans, so I'm left assuming you currently have most of the thread as null-mafia which also seems 'off' for you. (except Besie, and I don't know yet how much value to put into your read on her or if it's anther Laine type read

I'm not sure what it means yet for your alignment, I suspect that if I get chance this afternoon I'll be reading through some of your old games to get an indication.

OK when did I say I was ok with Pizza?  I made numerous comments concerning him especially with his easy Cory/Zander are town.

Well you just played with me in Nightmare so you should have a decent idea of my town game but ofc go ahead.

I just found it strange you called this out.  Perhaps its a touch of paranoia.

Len i noted some things that stuck out.  Wanna ISO first but like I said it seemed to easy on built on him quickly.

Do you have any other questions for me or did I miss something?

Also are you familiar with Tina?  Ive played a few games with her but read her wrong in all of them.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BFG are you a villager?

You can be honest with me. I promise. If you are I want to work together with you.

I am town :)

You? And I need you to look in my eyes when you answer

I am town, dead in the eyes, on all the disney gifs in the world. I know the last time we played together I was a wolf and give you a pretty hard time and I still feel bad about it, so let me make it up to you. I am extremely determined to be correct this game  :tongue:

I have about 5 pluses for you in my notepad and no minuses and I'm willing to sheep the notepad indiscriminately at this point, so let's get started  :laugh:

FWIW- His eyes are dreamy!!!!

lolololololololol

:wub:

i ignored the sheep and scummers on my way

what can their small words say, when they say them that way?

bathed in sweat, feathered as a crow.

i laid a beating of the sleet and snow with my frostbitten toes.

i remain unrecognized in my hometown

beneath my monstrous gown of feathery down

but i've gathered up an army made of those

who aim to shake them from their repose

so what say you and all your friends 

meet all of my friends

in the alley tonight?

im happy to see this

How can you think this is in anyway shape or form indicative of Cory's alignment???

first off did i say that? Dont put words in my mouth zander. I cant remember cory doing this for quite a while and am actually happy and smiling when i read it.

then there is the fact that i dont think ive ever seen him do it as mafia. is that something to rely on?  only if i wanna get screwed over but id IS evidence i can add to the pile

He made posts like that in Matrix, no?

Are you referring to Cory here?  It was of posts like the one about Cory in question that he made in Matrix hence why I brought it up.

Alright, I've got about one hour to make some magic here and then it's probably off to more Christmas.

Just DO IT imo!!!!!!

Shad if you are a villager, you doing your Shad thing where you're great, on-the-ball and crazy villagery would be a pretty massive boon for me.

No pressure bro.

lololololololol

I'm not trying to lynch bad posters, I'm trying to lynch wolves.

Sometimes they are one in the same brother!!!!!

This is fair, let's see what Lenlo does when he gets back into the thread.

I'm not ready to put up the crucifix just yet  :tongue:

Yep waiting on Len.  Wanna ISO as well. 

Dice, don't lynch Zander. The wolves have to eat him.

I got the feeling from NBC that Pizza is perhaps.... unfamiliar with how townie scum!Zander can look at the start of a game? I wasn't bothered with the early clear in that game, but I certainly didn't agree with it.  I kind of think if Pizza and Zander rolled into this one as scum together Pizza would be more hesitant to readily clear him.  It's a bit more natural to think your team mate is doing scummy things and you aren't completely picking up on them than to quickly recognize his scum game is clean and roll with a precedent of giving him a town pass early on.  Pizza and Zander probably not w/w.

i ignored the sheep and scummers on my way

what can their small words say, when they say them that way?

bathed in sweat, feathered as a crow.

i laid a beating of the sleet and snow with my frostbitten toes.

i remain unrecognized in my hometown

beneath my monstrous gown of feathery down

but i've gathered up an army made of those

who aim to shake them from their repose

so what say you and all your friends 

meet all of my friends

in the alley tonight?

im happy to see this

How can you think this is in anyway shape or form indicative of Cory's alignment???

first off did i say that? Dont put words in my mouth zander. I cant remember cory doing this for quite a while and am actually happy and smiling when i read it.

then there is the fact that i dont think ive ever seen him do it as mafia. is that something to rely on?  only if i wanna get screwed over but id IS evidence i can add to the pile

He made posts like that in Matrix, no?

Are you referring to Cory here?  It was of posts like the one about Cory in question that he made in Matrix hence why I brought it up.

Yeah, I saw that further in.

Can you elaborate on what you like about it? You had Sooh, Pizza and Lenlo as null to town, and were looking at Dice and me.

Really BFG??? Its strange you brought this up....like I was asked for thoughts from like what 9-10 pages in before re read and after more information and posts and I gave them and you think that this is weird or strange or for whatever reason you brough it up????!!!!

BFG you are concerning me with this. Like Ive brought up points after I posted that and youre choosing to go with this and not consider what ive said.....

Sooh- I liked her early sass but mentioned how easy that it for someone to fake. Mentioned more upon catching up and re reading today.

Lenlo - Has made some points I agree with so yes theres that. But looking back some of his posts have been bad looking.

Pizza- Is unsettling. Not posting wordy posts, clearing me and Cory way too early imo and his read of Dice. almost feels kinda like tmi.

I didn't say it was weird to bring up opinions on people after being asked, I'm asking why they changed so much, since I don't follow why from your posts.

Said Dice is stretching

Since then you've started again and seem to be using posts that originally you liked from Pizza (enough that nothing stood out to you) to think he's worth watching, agreed with Lenlo that Pizza isn't being 'wordy' and want to vote Lenlo for #reasons

You've asked if it's that easy (Lenlo mafia?), but I still don't know why you're finding Lenlo scummy. You're quoting posts and bolding stuff, but not explaining why you think it's scummy and I don't feel like assuming things for you

I get that it's early days, but I don't understand your thought process yet this game. Your opinions seem more 'fluid' then I'm used to, for example you were ok with Pizza until Nolder said he was watching him, then agreed he was worth watching. You were ok with Lenlo until Tina and Pizza started getting suspicious then agreed. And it may just be coincidence, but I'm used to you leading more than this /shrug

You disagree with most of Pizza's town reads, say nothing about his nulls or mafia leans, so I'm left assuming you currently have most of the thread as null-mafia which also seems 'off' for you. (except Besie, and I don't know yet how much value to put into your read on her or if it's anther Laine type read

I'm not sure what it means yet for your alignment, I suspect that if I get chance this afternoon I'll be reading through some of your old games to get an indication.

OK when did I say I was ok with Pizza? I made numerous comments concerning him especially with his easy Cory/Zander are town.

Well you just played with me in Nightmare so you should have a decent idea of my town game but ofc go ahead.

I just found it strange you called this out. Perhaps its a touch of paranoia.

Len i noted some things that stuck out. Wanna ISO first but like I said it seemed to easy on built on him quickly.

Also are you familiar with Tina? Ive played a few games with her but read her wrong in all of them.

Quoted below, mentioned in my post

Umm, I was mafia that game :( I don't get decent meta from games I'm mafia in (at least not while playing it)

Fair enough

Ok, I read that differently, I thought you were asking if it was as easy as being Lenlo, not doubting its ease (if that makes sense?)

Not right now how serious is your Besie read?

Not really, I subbed in to Ragnarok when she was mafia, but she was lynched while I was 'distracted' and I don't have a feel for her game. If Cory's town Tina is someone he reads very well.

Tell me about my double VC plan! Gimme thoughts Zander, I know you can have them!

Ill have to re read the rules for the first part cause I kinda dont understand but I will do so after when i get the chance.

Thoughts:

Cory-  Has looked fine thus far nothing to set my off

Pizza- Same as Cory.

Sooh- Liked her little Sass.  It was something i noted in her town game.  easy to fake but like it so far.

You-  Good so far.

Nolder- Waiting

Besie- Shes only played 1 game where she was scum.  She was confident and did well in that role so Ill have to see more before I can form an opinion.

BFG- Nothing real bad but I guess I thought id see i dont know more...enthauism, I know she hates randing Mafia but its early.  Something i watching.

Nikon- No idea not much and never played with before

Dice- His reaction to my point are a little much imo.  Someone certainly on my radar atp.

Shad- Nothing

Tina-  Ive played with before but have found scummy generally.  Dont have a solid read on her at all atp

I dont think I missed anybody???

I´m soon going to bed but just wanted to let you know that I´m feeling so happy right now. I´ll probably get some kind of anxiety attack tomorrow when there are 20 pages of spam but right now I got this great fealing. Almost like when I started to play. Ah... 

I want to apologize for this in advance put its not gonna slow my roll so glgl Tina!!!!!

:D I might have to skip your posts or lynch you then. 

Good night everyone! 

Sucks to not get night kills, eh?

Pg 12

After reading the thread my main focus is on Lenlo. 

Your... what?

If we lynch a towny there are most likely 3 scum left in a game of 11 players. Pick a name out of a hat you have a 3 out of 11 chance of hitting a scum. Its probability dude. I dont know what math your working with.

Also your reasoning is lacking any kind of logic. Your reason for saying we shouldnt keep two VCs is "We are unlikely to find mafia bar slips or luck until N3" while completely ignoring the perk of controlling their NK, the major action scum gets each night. Yeah so maybe we NK another townie, we still eliminated a scum prospect rather than letting the scum NK an obv town. Your thinking purely in townies. Im thinking in overall quality/respective townieness of each individual person lynched/NKed.

As for Dices vote on me "Zander you are off the hook for annoying me", so is that all you had going for Zander lynch? Is that all you thought about him? Pretty weak in retrospect. Vote on me, accusing me of coming into thread looking for any little person to jump on, but im not voting you? Im not pushing you? I havnt cased you I havnt even said I think your scum or town. I have done nothing to you that could be called "Looking for an excuse to jump on someone", yet your gunning for it? Pretty weak dont you think?

Have I caught over dramatic scum D1?

@BFG I didnt mean to suggest we should actively try and lynch a townie on D1. I was still brainstorming how we could use this games mechanics to our advantage and was spouting ideas, trying to think how we could maintain control of the NK. As for the overreaction talk, that was to two different posts of his. 

Dice im trying to tell if. If we assume that the vote is scums NK, then whether we keep a second VC or not a townie WILL DIE EACH NIGHT. If we keep a consensus vote though there is atleast a CHANCE that a scum die. I will take a chance rather than guarantee a town death.

Your logic assumes that scum has a NK, which a townie should have no idea about. Its why I asked Pral if scum have a NK or if the majority vote each night operates as that.

So you are saying that Dice is mafia then? This is interesting in two ways:

1. You asked Pral a question about the nk in the thread once he had gone. You knew we would not get an answer in some time. But then you assume that there are no ordinary nk´s and base your ideas on that as if it was true. That made me think that you had tmi. 

2. If you think that Dice is mafia (like I take it), then it´s weird that you are not voting him. 

Alright. I disagree but thats your opinion. Id like a quote when you get the chance so I can see exactly what you mean cause if thats all you got its still weak as I have said in many games that I am bad at reading you and dont see what others do when they call you town.

Thing is though, your not voting me for that one point. You voted me when I told you your opinion on the 2nd VC was poorly backed up/explained. You got annoyed at me and voted me. then you come back with this later. Im gonna need an actual case before I take your vote on me seriously. I hope you understand.

The way you seem to point out Dice as mafia (without saying it explicity) and then saying it´s just observations and ask him to understand that you don´t like his case makes me think of a mafia that doesn´t dare to follow through. 

As for Dice, I think he is town. I think he has been overreacting but the way he is been active and started to get serious gives me that feeling. 

[unvote]

[v] Lenlo [/v]

1) I dont know how long it will take Pral to get back to me, so your flat out making things up here. I dont know Prals schedule. I dont even know what timezone I live in. As for the NK I already explained why I thought there was no scum NK. If there was, thats 3 kills a cycle. With 12 players, not counting any vigs, town goes to LyLo on D3. N3 technically I guess, but still. That would be ridiculous. 

2) That was an actual question to other people, is this overreactive scum? There is no game with Dice where I have correctly read him without sheeping someone else. So while I think he scum here, I wanted others opinions on it. We have time.

3) For the follow through, its actually me trying to understand him and talk with him. I dont like shouting other people out of the thread/game, I prefer talking with them. I have always done this.

Last one was Pg 1. This is Pg 2

Pizza I am curious as to how exactly we will dance around eachother like snakes this game.

Will you annoy me to death?

Will I annoy you to death?

Will we unite under the same banner? Are we pitted for a calamitous final showdown that will end only one of us standing?

Regardless of what happens I am excited for it.

I cant wait to see it thats for sure.

LOL Dice! Hi everyone :happy:

Are you town????!!!!

we may need to leave her alive a couple of days even if she isnt. We need to get some tells for her...

The bold actually doesnt sit right with me. Leave her alive even if she isnt town? Are you saying you know she isnt town, that if we somehow mechanically find her to be scum we shouldnt lynch her or what? Cause if we know she isnt town wouldnt that mean we already found tells/errors in her play? This doesnt sit right with me Dice.

Red- deja vu

Maroon- reaching

Wolfy brainwave detected. Exterminating the pesky intruder.

THIS IS MY VILLAGE, WOLF.

Vote: Lenlo

Please explain the problems with any of that? Cause Dice never really responded to it beyond saying "Its a joke man!"

I just want to state my opinion on the entire argument that originated from this post:

So question: I just read up on the rules. Would we ever want to lynch a towny to ensure a majority in the NK selection? Cause if we lynch a towny first couldnt we, those alive in thread, direct them on who to kill during the night? Like we could take two votes during the day. Vote 1 = the official lynch vote, Vote 2 = the unnofficial, NK whoever has majority.

Pral Question: Do we see roles when we lynch someone and do the mafia have a NK in this game? I ask because at night those who are dead vote on who dies that night. So it would make sense for the mafia to not have an NK right? Or else two people die and thats crazy fast.

I almost forgot this game wasnt experimental.

I think Len was just honestly trying to explain his idea on a possible tactic. I can see your opinion, Len, but I think I'm going to stick to Zander's KISS rule. To me, it feels like keeping town alive is more important than having them as droids for the NK's.

Actually that's not fair to Tina, we haven't played for a while except Ragnarok, which I'm not really in a position to judge in. Prior to that I think I misread/lynched her in PF, waffled in Cliché while she was lynched as town and can't remember earlier games :( (sorry)

I don't really have a feel for her game and don't read her well traditionally. I'm probably going to be treating her as she comes this game.

Really BFG??? Its strange you brought this up....like I was asked for thoughts from like what 9-10 pages in before re read and after more information and posts and I gave them and you think that this is weird or strange or for whatever reason you brough it up????!!!!

BFG you are concerning me with this. Like Ive brought up points after I posted that and youre choosing to go with this and not consider what ive said.....

Sooh- I liked her early sass but mentioned how easy that it for someone to fake. Mentioned more upon catching up and re reading today.

Lenlo - Has made some points I agree with so yes theres that. But looking back some of his posts have been bad looking.

Pizza- Is unsettling. Not posting wordy posts, clearing me and Cory way too early imo and his read of Dice. almost feels kinda like tmi.

Said Dice is stretching

OK when did I say I was ok with Pizza? I made numerous comments concerning him especially with his easy Cory/Zander are town.

I just found it strange you called this out. Perhaps its a touch of paranoia.

Len i noted some things that stuck out. Wanna ISO first but like I said it seemed to easy on built on him quickly.

Also are you familiar with Tina? Ive played a few games with her but read her wrong in all of them.

Quoted below, mentioned in my post

Umm, I was mafia that game :( I don't get decent meta from games I'm mafia in (at least not while playing it)

Fair enough

Ok, I read that differently, I thought you were asking if it was as easy as being Lenlo, not doubting its ease (if that makes sense?)

Not right now how serious is your Besie read?

Not really, I subbed in to Ragnarok when she was mafia, but she was lynched while I was 'distracted' and I don't have a feel for her game. If Cory's town Tina is someone he reads very well.

Tell me about my double VC plan! Gimme thoughts Zander, I know you can have them!

Ill have to re read the rules for the first part cause I kinda dont understand but I will do so after when i get the chance.

Thoughts:

Cory-  Has looked fine thus far nothing to set my off

Pizza- Same as Cory.

Sooh- Liked her little Sass.  It was something i noted in her town game.  easy to fake but like it so far.

You-  Good so far.

Nolder- Waiting

Besie- Shes only played 1 game where she was scum.  She was confident and did well in that role so Ill have to see more before I can form an opinion.

BFG- Nothing real bad but I guess I thought id see i dont know more...enthauism, I know she hates randing Mafia but its early.  Something i watching.

Nikon- No idea not much and never played with before

Dice- His reaction to my point are a little much imo.  Someone certainly on my radar atp.

Shad- Nothing

Tina-  Ive played with before but have found scummy generally.  Dont have a solid read on her at all atp

I dont think I missed anybody???

I get what youre saying now as referring to Len.

Also i see where youre coming from with my initial comment on Pizza being ok....its now changed.

My read on Besie is pretty serious.  I mean its only her 2nd game.  The first she was scum and hydra with me.  Her confidence was really good in her scum game as I find it is here as well but the difference is her ISO reads/list.  There really didnt appear to be any TMI type stuff.  And I feel her analysis game from not knowing who is who is that makes sense.  Im not saying i CANT be wrong I just really dont think I am.

Bolded....very interesting comment as Cory is currently voting her.  That comment pinged me for some reason now I gotta figure out why.

Why are Dice and Len your most solid reads thus far?

LOL Dice! Hi everyone :happy:

Are you town????!!!!

we may need to leave her alive a couple of days even if she isnt. We need to get some tells for her...

The bold actually doesnt sit right with me. Leave her alive even if she isnt town? Are you saying you know she isnt town, that if we somehow mechanically find her to be scum we shouldnt lynch her or what? Cause if we know she isnt town wouldnt that mean we already found tells/errors in her play? This doesnt sit right with me Dice.

Red is a pretty extreme stretch mate.  Curious how Dice responds to this.

I´m soon going to bed but just wanted to let you know that I´m feeling so happy right now. I´ll probably get some kind of anxiety attack tomorrow when there are 20 pages of spam but right now I got this great fealing. Almost like when I started to play. Ah... 

I want to apologize for this in advance put its not gonna slow my roll so glgl Tina!!!!!

:D I might have to skip your posts or lynch you then. 

Good night everyone! 

Sucks to not get night kills, eh?

lololololololol.....wait are you implying something here?????

If anyone is curious since I'll be blabbering a lot.

In general I would say people I feel I read well in this game, and will usually have their correct alignment by the end of d1:

Dice
Zander
Tina 
BFG

In general I would say people I feel I read ~okay in this game and should have at least an okay bead on:

Sooh
Lenlo
Nolder
Shad_
Pizza

The rest are all people I have no familiarity with and for the most part am going to struggle to read accurately.

Pg 13

Hey Zander, im number two in posts and you have more than twice as many as me. Dangit man.

Seems like a really bizarre thing for a villager to be concerned with this early in the game.

Reads to me like you're consciously trying to win the sort by postcount scum war, and feel the need to highlight you're posting.

Totally unnecessary and several of your other posts also read like fishing for villager points. It's not working for me.

You're radiating scumitude so much that I need to encase you in lead and dump you at the bottom of a cooling pond. I'm also ready to pull the trigger with no regrets.

I like messing with Zander about his Post Count. Before my hiatus I was never particularly high about it. So yes its not "natural" but its me trying to have some fun wit Zander.

len i dont think the double vc thing will work til at least n3

untill then we are still guessing who the mafia bar slips or a big piece of luck

Why not? Assuming we get flip information, then we know who we lynched is town and who is scum. Then we read their debates/voting process. If we lynch a town D1 then they should follow the will of the town majority and with their 1 vote NK whoever we vote for.

Yeah sure we are guessing, but we are making just as educated guesses as we do lynches ITT while at the same time denying mafia control of the NK. I dont see how any of that is bad for town.

This can happen by accident a lot of the time, why is it a priority for you to make it happen?

There's no conscious effort required to make a townie die, it's going to happen by default if we don't lynch a scumbag, which is how we win the game. So either we lynch a scumbag on day one which is fantastic and the point of play and what we're trying to achieve, or we fail at that task and then said townie tries to shoot a scum.

Here's the bottom line: I am accusing you of suggesting this, because you want it to work to your advantage either way.

You want to lynch a townie, and if you do, you want them to kill another townie, by going with the majority of townies who are lost, plus scum's votes which will assist them in being lost, or you are trying to gain townie credits starting day two for pointing at scumbags day one with your second choice "vote".

Either way, your aim is to look townie, by suggesting things that will work out just fine for you as scum.

Yuck. 100% yuck.

Except I dont want to lynch a townie. I am sorry that I want to take a game mechanic that guarantees a nightly kill regardless of Doc protects or RBs or anything and make it work for Town. Again if we lynch the scummiest player, using the lynch of each phase, it stands to reason that we should win the game. Afterall, lynching the scummiest player is what we do anyways. Now we just have two lynch phases to do it with.

How does telling town to lynch the scummiest player every time work out just fine for scum? You think im scummy fine lynch me. Guess what? I will flip town and you will have done exactly what I was suggesting in the first place. Lynch. The. Scummiest. Person.

I dont understand why you are fighting this.

We lynch Town D1 - We control the mafia NK hopefully, kill the scummiest person by thread consensus.

We lynch Scum D1 - Scum get to control the N1 NK, game continues as normal.

Yeah your right, D1/N1 scum lynchs/vigs are uncommon. But it doesnt matter if we arnt using a vig shot. We are using the mafias own NK. Seriously we pick a name out of a freaking hat, 25% change to get mafia on the lynch, 27% chance on the NK.

IN WHAT WORLD DOES KEEPING TWO VCS TODAY HURT TOWN?

Bolded- Manipulation of perception, and a heads-up to the scum when distancing from fellow wolves would be appropriate.

A person is hard to fool, but people are easy to fool. People absorb the consensus when they are at a loss for a good idea on their own, and it's easier for wolves to hide within consensus. And wolves have a leg up on individual townies when it comes to manipulating perceptions or consensus because they're not operating solo, but as a tightly-knit unit.

You're taking an absolute position here on a grey bit of morality. In principle, it's better for town to hunt with more information, but mafia have ways of manipulating that information, and the opinions of others.

Now that you've made a stand on this hill with the all-caps, you're attempting to sound townier than others, as if there's no room for nuanced disagreement. That's a scummy motivation and it should hang you.

Your saying im manipulating town here? To do what? I havnt suggested anyone to lynch. I have only said that two VCs allows town to intelligently use the game mechanics. Yeah maybe they distance from each other knowing someone is gonna be night lynched. Guess what? They do that for Day Lynchs to. Guess what again? We still catch them.

To me its starting to look like your commenting on each of my posts while having already decided my alignment. You only say this is scummy, this is scummy, this is scummy while managing to never find anything that might disagree with your assumption of my alignment. Not good scum hunting.

Your... what?

If we lynch a towny there are most likely 3 scum left in a game of 11 players. Pick a name out of a hat you have a 3 out of 11 chance of hitting a scum. Its probability dude. I dont know what math your working with.

Also your reasoning is lacking any kind of logic. Your reason for saying we shouldnt keep two VCs is "We are unlikely to find mafia bar slips or luck until N3" while completely ignoring the perk of controlling their NK, the major action scum gets each night. Yeah so maybe we NK another townie, we still eliminated a scum prospect rather than letting the scum NK an obv town. Your thinking purely in townies. Im thinking in overall quality/respective townieness of each individual person lynched/NKed.

As for Dices vote on me "Zander you are off the hook for annoying me", so is that all you had going for Zander lynch? Is that all you thought about him? Pretty weak in retrospect. Vote on me, accusing me of coming into thread looking for any little person to jump on, but im not voting you? Im not pushing you? I havnt cased you I havnt even said I think your scum or town. I have done nothing to you that could be called "Looking for an excuse to jump on someone", yet your gunning for it? Pretty weak dont you think?

@BFG I didnt mean to suggest we should actively try and lynch a townie on D1. I was still brainstorming how we could use this games mechanics to our advantage and was spouting ideas, trying to think how we could maintain control of the NK. As for the overreaction talk, that was to two different posts of his. 

Dice im trying to tell if. If we assume that the vote is scums NK, then whether we keep a second VC or not a townie WILL DIE EACH NIGHT. If we keep a consensus vote though there is atleast a CHANCE that a scum die. I will take a chance rather than guarantee a town death.

Your logic assumes that scum has a NK, which a townie should have no idea about. Its why I asked Pral if scum have a NK or if the majority vote each night operates as that.

You're throwing the kitchen sink at my top villager. Reaction to being voted feels guilty.

It's interesting the last bit of bold, you're discussing stuff which never crossed my mind, and I am a villager not in the know.

You're assuming they don't have a nightkill. That's a really friggin odd thing to assume ever.

So you dont like how I am pushing your top villager? Thats your problem?

Ive already explained why I think scum dont have a NK. If they do thats 3 kills per cycle. With a vig, town loses D3. Without a Vig town loses N3.

Pizza is starting to read to me as if he had already decided what my alignment would be, rather than taking in each post and naturally deciding what I am. Its like he has an agenda.

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

My reaction to reading my role PM

Zander <3

PIZZA!!!!!!!  <3 

Should this worry me??!!!!

Premature. Let's talk about it after a few more posts.

Why is it premature?

I agree with Dice here, why premature? I understand that you said its not enough to lynch someone over, way to early for that, but that doesnt mean we shouldnt look/talk about it or put it off for later. Update as you go.

Pizza I am curious as to how exactly we will dance around eachother like snakes this game.

Will you annoy me to death?

Will I annoy you to death?

Will we unite under the same banner? Are we pitted for a calamitous final showdown that will end only one of us standing?

Regardless of what happens I am excited for it.

Most likely: You will think I'm a wolf because I did something different from last time, I will be the lynch, and I will be a villager.

Can't read my, can't read my....

Dang it pizza, why can't you ever be a wolf when people think you are one.

FYI- A Cory/Pizza wolf team would totally suck for us!!!!!

nope  if they are both alive day 3 kill them with fire

Hes got a point. If they are both alive by D3/D4 then we should lynch one of them just to be safe. Cory himself says that we should do that in previous games I believe. 

Im not gonna worry about tinfoiling though until we get to that stage.

I'm not sure this is an entirely cohesive train of thought? Did Pizza's intro post bother you or not?

I would guess Mafia have some sort of NK or there's some mechanic. Pral did say this would be a "quick, dirty" game so we might indeed be racing against the clock. Which is why it's all the more important that everyone contributes to their best ability.

There's no deadline for Day 1 just yet IIRC, hopefully Pral considers most of us are on holiday and we get a relatively sizeable d1 before it goes to the compressed 48/24 schedule. There's still a ton I want to see from people.

I am also all caught up, but I have to stop playing for a while.

See you in many hours.

Current lean

Askthepizzaguy (Oh hai! I put myself at the top of my own list again!)
Dice +11 ** Some counterindicators/worries about deepwolfin, but feel even stronger about Dice's opening in general than last game which was a solid townread
Cory +9 Villagery af
Zander +9 so many null posts because you're you. Still, it's nice to see you're villaging again.
BFG +3 Looking better than last game. :)
BlomBesie +1 I need more time to read you.
Nikon +0 Nothing bad, think you're town but I can't base that on much yet.
Nolder 0 <--------Most of Nolder's stuff is within the past several posts and I haven't sat and mulled them yet. Preliminary: Looks good! Probably above Besie!
Tina -1 Early bad stuff (2 posts) mitigated a bit, possible distancing from Lenlo in progress. But, hey, looking better.

Shad -1 POE and didn't like his opener post. Should be null but it's not null.
Sooh -6 Nulls and questionable posts and outright weirdness. I need more villageriness.
Lenlo -18 He's at about 95% of where BFG was last game already. It's all been bad, every one. I stopped giving him scum points at a certain point because there was little point.

This list seems... odd. Again you seem as if you have already decided my alignment. Everything ive done has been scummy? Every last thing? Really? Im also the only one your calling scum even though im not the only one in the negatives. Its like your setting me up as the only possible lynch today.

PS if Lenlo is a wolf, and I were a wolf, I would totally bus him here. He's got stink all over him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWcFOu-ofOo

..."like a bloody skunk!"

Why make this post?

cause ure killing more townies early BFG and for no real gain. townies are probably gonna outnumber the mafia later on anyway and at that time will have more info

a worst case type scenario? dead people kill town thats 1 mafia kill town thats 2 vig kills town thats 3 sk really stretching kills town 4

thats FOUR town dead in one night. its TOTALLY a worst case stretch but this isnt a basic game

We don't know theres a vig and Pral said the double lynch was being balanced by town having fewer roles.

But regardless, I'm not asking why the night lynch itself is a bad idea, but why a second vote to keep track of who the still living players would lynch at night is a bad idea.

No we dont  but like i said thats me stretching a worst case scenario

Please answer the question about why having a second VC is bad dice.

Your... what?

You're throwing the kitchen sink at my top villager. Reaction to being voted feels guilty.

It's interesting the last bit of bold, you're discussing stuff which never crossed my mind, and I am a villager not in the know.

You're assuming they don't have a nightkill. That's a really friggin odd thing to assume ever.

Why is DIce your top town read atp Pizza?  Also one could day I went at Dice too.  How come youre not mentioning me at all or is it the difference in approach?

I like that Zander isnt getting caught up in everything and just going for the easy lynch. Hes questioning Pizza, because Pizza is doing questionable things.

I would guess Mafia have some sort of NK or there's some mechanic. Pral did say this would be a "quick, dirty" game so we might indeed be racing against the clock. Which is why it's all the more important that everyone contributes to their best ability.

There's no deadline for Day 1 just yet IIRC, hopefully Pral considers most of us are on holiday and we get a relatively sizeable d1 before it goes to the compressed 48/24 schedule. There's still a ton I want to see from people.

Cory talk to me about Pizza, did it like not seem weird he straight up gave both of us a town read off the bat?

Im liking BFG. Shes being active and talking and its just completely different from the last game where she was scum in.

I wouldnt say completely different, theres been some difference and shes looked better early on then last game.  But Town!BFG has some tells I'm looking for I just havent seen them yet.

Archived