DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

Lenlo will be a tough one to read, especially since he's already giving me bad vibes...

*sigh*

Just can't read you dude..

You have a problem with me Sooh? I thought we could be friends
;_;

I'm sorry Lenlo... I'll see how things progress, but as of right now you give me shivers.. like the cold breath of a wolf down my neck...

Ouch.

Dice, don't lynch Zander. The wolves have to eat him.

Ohhhh...

I´m soon going to bed but just wanted to let you know that I´m feeling so happy right now. I´ll probably get some kind of anxiety attack tomorrow when there are 20 pages of spam but right now I got this great fealing. Almost like when I started to play. Ah... 

I want to apologize for this in advance put its not gonna slow my roll so glgl Tina!!!!!

:D I might have to skip your posts or lynch you then. 

Good night everyone!

SAVAGE

Talk about a fast start.  >_>

Merry Christmas!  We have to go visit my parents an hour away yet.  I'll dive in tonight.

Merry Christmas! 

nobody else has earned a card yet

considering it the highest prize in our new society.

I will fight for one of those cards. I will kill for one of those cards. Just name a name.

You don't kill to be in the village you lynch wolves.

Still brown nosing for the village card. Not a good look.

Reminds me of a wolf sniffing at the door hoping someone will open it.

Happy Christmas!

<3

Joyful Christmas!

I have to say Pizza, the lack of huge numbers of words in your posts is disturbing.

Joke or serious? 

Tell me about my double VC plan! Gimme thoughts Zander, I know you can have them!

Ill have to re read the rules for the first part cause I kinda dont understand but I will do so after when i get the chance.

Thoughts:

Cory-  Has looked fine thus far nothing to set my off
Pizza- Same as Cory.
Sooh- Liked her little Sass.  It was something i noted in her town game.  easy to fake but like it so far.
You-  Good so far.
Nolder- Waiting
Besie- Shes only played 1 game where she was scum.  She was confident and did well in that role so Ill have to see more before I can form an opinion.
BFG- Nothing real bad but I guess I thought id see i dont know more...enthauism, I know she hates randing Mafia but its early.  Something i watching.
Nikon- No idea not much and never played with before
Dice- His reaction to my point are a little much imo.  Someone certainly on my radar atp.
Shad- Nothing
Tina-  Ive played with before but have found scummy generally.  Dont have a solid read on her at all atp

I dont think I missed anybody???

Your wait is over, I'm here. Sup.

So question: I just read up on the rules. Would we ever want to lynch a towny to ensure a majority in the NK selection? Cause if we lynch a towny first couldnt we, those alive in thread, direct them on who to kill during the night? Like we could take two votes during the day. Vote 1 = the official lynch vote, Vote 2 = the unnofficial, NK whoever has majority.

Pral Question: Do we see roles when we lynch someone and do the mafia have a NK in this game? I ask because at night those who are dead vote on who dies that night. So it would make sense for the mafia to not have an NK right? Or else two people die and thats crazy fast.

I almost forgot this game wasnt experimental.

I can't think of any reason that purposefully lynching town is a good idea.

Scenario 1: lynch mafia Day 1, the night vote will kill town. So we're one town down, one mafia down, barring other shenanigans...

Scenario 2: lynch town on purpose Day 1, the night vote will kill either town or mafia, best case scenario we're still one town one mafia down, worst case scenario we're 2 town down...

Just lynch the mafia imo

Letting people know who you'd vote to kill at night is a good idea though :)

BFG is town.

Lenlo you around still?

Why dont you wanna talk to me....sadface.gif.

Because I wanted to ask Lenlo about his read on Dice ldo

ok but.....

:wub:

The rules/setup of this game are a little confusing for me so imma just stick with my KISS Rule!!!

Keep It Simple Stupid- JUST LUNCH THE WOLVES!!!!!

Xander town as well. 

I dont understand why you are fighting this.

We lynch Town D1 - We control the mafia NK hopefully, kill the scummiest person by thread consensus.

We lynch Scum D1 - Scum get to control the N1 NK, game continues as normal.

Yeah your right, D1/N1 scum lynchs/vigs are uncommon. But it doesnt matter if we arnt using a vig shot. We are using the mafias own NK. Seriously we pick a name out of a freaking hat, 25% change to get mafia on the lynch, 27% chance on the NK.

IN WHAT WORLD DOES KEEPING TWO VCS TODAY HURT TOWN?

Scenario 1: We kill a townie to control the 2nd vote...where we could still be wrong

Scenario  2: Scum get to control N1 NK and game is normal

What's the problem with Scenario 2 again exactly?

I mean I want to lynch the mafia but if we're wrong...you get what you want anyway.

So what's the big deal?

Ah sorry sorry. I completely forgot about the customary stupid tax slap. Consider it done.

Still sucking up...

Sup Nol.

Why do you have me as town?  And it seems like youre sussing Lenlo.  Which upon my catch up isnt necessarily a bad thing but who else is standing out if anyone atp?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recommended:

Everyone should name a minimum of 2 suspects a day. If one dies, their second suspect counts as a vote for the other at night.

preference is always for the top 1 suspect, ofc.

I'm going to reread before telling you my two top suspects.

Let me know what you come back with please!!!

Yes sir. Going to type it out now. Reread done.

cause ure killing more townies early BFG and for no real gain. townies are probably gonna outnumber the mafia later on anyway and at that time will have more info

a worst case type scenario? dead people kill town thats 1 mafia kill town thats 2 vig kills town thats 3 sk really stretching kills town 4

thats FOUR town dead in one night. its TOTALLY a worst case stretch but this isnt a basic game

We don't know theres a vig and Pral said the double lynch was being balanced by town having fewer roles.

But regardless, I'm not asking why the night lynch itself is a bad idea, but why a second vote to keep track of who the still living players would lynch at night is a bad idea.

No we dont  but like i said thats me stretching a worst case scenario

Dice Im not trying to get you going but it feels like youre stretching things a fair bit this game.  Ill re read but its why I can't put a Town lean on you yet,

Lenlo will be a tough one to read, especially since he's already giving me bad vibes...

*sigh*

;_;

I'm sorry Lenlo... I'll see how things progress, but as of right now you give me shivers.. like the cold breath of a wolf down my neck...

Ouch.

Ohhhh...

I´m soon going to bed but just wanted to let you know that I´m feeling so happy right now. I´ll probably get some kind of anxiety attack tomorrow when there are 20 pages of spam but right now I got this great fealing. Almost like when I started to play. Ah... 

I want to apologize for this in advance put its not gonna slow my roll so glgl Tina!!!!!

Good night everyone!

SAVAGE

Merry Christmas!  We have to go visit my parents an hour away yet.  I'll dive in tonight.

Merry Christmas! 

I will fight for one of those cards. I will kill for one of those cards. Just name a name.

Happy Christmas!

<3

Joyful Christmas!

I have to say Pizza, the lack of huge numbers of words in your posts is disturbing.

Joke or serious? 

Tell me about my double VC plan! Gimme thoughts Zander, I know you can have them!

Ill have to re read the rules for the first part cause I kinda dont understand but I will do so after when i get the chance.

Thoughts:

Pizza- Same as Cory.

Sooh- Liked her little Sass.  It was something i noted in her town game.  easy to fake but like it so far.

You-  Good so far.

Nolder- Waiting

Besie- Shes only played 1 game where she was scum.  She was confident and did well in that role so Ill have to see more before I can form an opinion.

BFG- Nothing real bad but I guess I thought id see i dont know more...enthauism, I know she hates randing Mafia but its early.  Something i watching.

Dice- His reaction to my point are a little much imo.  Someone certainly on my radar atp.

Shad- Nothing

Tina-  Ive played with before but have found scummy generally.  Dont have a solid read on her at all atp

So question: I just read up on the rules. Would we ever want to lynch a towny to ensure a majority in the NK selection? Cause if we lynch a towny first couldnt we, those alive in thread, direct them on who to kill during the night? Like we could take two votes during the day. Vote 1 = the official lynch vote, Vote 2 = the unnofficial, NK whoever has majority.

Pral Question: Do we see roles when we lynch someone and do the mafia have a NK in this game? I ask because at night those who are dead vote on who dies that night. So it would make sense for the mafia to not have an NK right? Or else two people die and thats crazy fast.

Scenario 1: lynch mafia Day 1, the night vote will kill town. So we're one town down, one mafia down, barring other shenanigans...

Scenario 2: lynch town on purpose Day 1, the night vote will kill either town or mafia, best case scenario we're still one town one mafia down, worst case scenario we're 2 town down...

Just lynch the mafia imo

BFG is town.

Lenlo you around still?

ok but.....

The rules/setup of this game are a little confusing for me so imma just stick with my KISS Rule!!!

Xander town as well. 

We lynch Town D1 - We control the mafia NK hopefully, kill the scummiest person by thread consensus.

Yeah your right, D1/N1 scum lynchs/vigs are uncommon. But it doesnt matter if we arnt using a vig shot. We are using the mafias own NK. Seriously we pick a name out of a freaking hat, 25% change to get mafia on the lynch, 27% chance on the NK.

Scenario 1: We kill a townie to control the 2nd vote...where we could still be wrong

I mean I want to lynch the mafia but if we're wrong...you get what you want anyway.

So what's the big deal?

Ah sorry sorry. I completely forgot about the customary stupid tax slap. Consider it done.

Still sucking up...

Sup Nol.

Why do you have me as town?  And it seems like youre sussing Lenlo.  Which upon my catch up isnt necessarily a bad thing but who else is standing out if anyone atp?

I'm looking at Lenlo, Sooh, Nomi, and Dice.

Not necessarily in a bad way yet but they've all caught my attention.

You're town because you want to lynch wolves. What else is there?

Unless you're lying I guess. That would be a terrible thing to do though.

*sigh*

;_;

Ouch.

Ohhhh...

Good night everyone!

SAVAGE

Merry Christmas! 

Happy Christmas!

<3

Joyful Christmas!

Joke or serious? 

Thoughts:

Pizza- Same as Cory.

You-  Good so far.

Nolder- Waiting

Shad- Nothing

Just lynch the mafia imo

BFG is town.

Lenlo you around still?

ok but.....

Xander town as well. 

So what's the big deal?

Still sucking up...

Sup Nol.

I'm looking at Lenlo, Sooh, Nomi, and Dice.

Not necessarily in a bad way yet but they've all caught my attention.

You're town because you want to lynch wolves. What else is there?

Unless you're lying I guess. That would be a terrible thing to do though.

I dont hate your looking at list at all Nol.

And no Im not lying here.  I just wanted to know why you were town reading me.

Really First!!!!!

Hits Zander with a bat

does it again just cause he can

LOL Dice! Hi everyone :happy:

Are you town????!!!!

we may need to leave her alive a couple of days even if she isnt. We need to get some tells for her...

Here! Haven´t played for months so I feel a bit rusty. 

That doesn´t stop me from voting Dice though. :D

[v] Dice [/v]

Hi Besie! I don´t think I have played with you before. 

Hugs Tina!  I was thinking about you last night. We need to start one of our pms.  Did you and freya have a good chrissy?

Zander if you are a villager this is the game where we can finally show the world the combined might of the USA and Canada

Add Australia to that and we will CRUSH the scumbags!

Is Dice just getting into things here or trying to fit in.....I'm trying to remember if I recall posts like this from him before and if so was it alignment indicative. 

Hm... Sooh and Pizza - are you playing from the same adress? That will be tough for you. 

I has many years of experience playing at the same address with my ex-gf. Should be good.

Game integrity ftw

Poker face also.

I have no poker face. 

Seriously! I suck at poker.

Pizza I am curious as to how exactly we will dance around eachother like snakes this game.

Will you annoy me to death?

Will I annoy you to death?

Will we unite under the same banner? Are we pitted for a calamitous final showdown that will end only one of us standing?

Regardless of what happens I am excited for it.

Most likely: You will think I'm a wolf because I did something different from last time, I will be the lynch, and I will be a villager.

Can't read my, can't read my....

Dang it pizza, why can't you ever be a wolf when people think you are one.

post-52764-nick-offerman-is-watching-you

SOOH SHOOOOOOOW ME!!!!!  And all will be well!!!!!....if not........

Oh ZanZan.... I don't think you'll ever be able to read me correctly unless you're a wolf...

Sooh......Soooh.....Soooooooooh,,,,,,,,, I happen to feel like my wolf hunting skills are very good.

Dice is very ON tonight 

think it could be a good sign

What are your thoughts of Dice currently Sooh?

I'm going to ride on a bicycle built for two, and it will contain either Cory or Zander or both.

Someone will have to sit on my lap.

Whoever doesn't bring the maximum townieness gets pushed off of the bike.

Wolfy post. Obviously trying to Cory favor.

Im assuming you are serious with this Pizza?  On Len pretty early.

i've certainly posted lyrics in both alignments and that would be a silly, silly tell

the only thing for sure that i only do as a villager is post this:

gpw4.gif

though now i have to post it in my next wolf game per my own rules, but that won't be here

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Hey Bessie!

Congrats on not being shackled to Zander this gamr :P

WORDS HURT YOU KNOW!!!!!!

Hey Bessie!

Congrats on not being shackled to Zander this gamr :P

LOL Len. Thanks, I think?

Luv you really, Z! :wub:

Okay here's Part 1 of my listy-thing. I can't remember what it's called.

Lenlo

Initially, I thought Len was just being defensive, and explaining himself overly much. 

Look man, I just ask questions and do stuff. If I worried about whether or not I looked stupid with every post id get nothing done and still look stupid

It got a bit out of hand though. I liked his trying to figure out a game tactic that might be beneficial to the villagers, but he was too insistent after seeing that most people weren't going to vote town just to have some as droids for NK. 

Tactic, that got out of hand. I'm quoting Dice here, because I agree with his thoughts on how insistent Len was being. I believe Len should have stopped insisting, and just let people make their own opinions, as Z said as well (quoted).

oh im SORRY lenlo!   Next time you ask for people opinions I will make sure to just say "yes lenlo youre right lenlo lets do it your way lenlo" no matter what my opinion that YOU ASKED FOR is.

and god forbid i should try and explain why i think that

FWIW im not fighting anything.  Im only going with what I know.  once more people weigh in on it Ill be able to form a better opinion on it.

I further I don't like that he immediately went against a suggestion made by Dice,

Even though it was more of a joke from Dice:

LOL Dice! Hi everyone  :happy:

Are you town????!!!!

we may need to leave her alive a couple of days even if she isnt. We need to get some tells for her...

The bold actually doesnt sit right with me. Leave her alive even if she isnt town? Are you saying you know she isnt town, that if we somehow mechanically find her to be scum we shouldnt lynch her or what? Cause if we know she isnt town wouldnt that mean we already found tells/errors in her play? This doesnt sit right with me Dice.

.. but then he is so completely defensive when his own suggestions are countered (the tactic, as quoted above). Should be able to take it if you can dish it, imo.

Last one was Pg 1. This is Pg 2

Pizza I am curious as to how exactly we will dance around eachother like snakes this game.

Will you annoy me to death?

Will I annoy you to death?

Will we unite under the same banner? Are we pitted for a calamitous final showdown that will end only one of us standing?

Regardless of what happens I am excited for it.

I cant wait to see it thats for sure.

LOL Dice! Hi everyone :happy:

Are you town????!!!!

The bold actually doesnt sit right with me. Leave her alive even if she isnt town? Are you saying you know she isnt town, that if we somehow mechanically find her to be scum we shouldnt lynch her or what? Cause if we know she isnt town wouldnt that mean we already found tells/errors in her play? This doesnt sit right with me Dice.

Theres been some talk about stretching things this game....this is a HUGE stretch imo Len.

Part 2

Sooh

Sorry Sooh.

I don't like the way she continuously insists that Zander will read her wrong. Initially, I thought it was fine, since it's kinda true. Zander always votes her off D1 when she's Town (as I've been told - no personal experience). 

But then she continued, with it. Insisting that Zander will get her read wrong. It started to feel like she might be hiding something and is trying to convince Z not to vote for her since he's "always wrong about her". 

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

My reaction to reading my role PM

Zander <3

PIZZA!!!!!!!  <3 

Should this worry me??!!!!

Premature. Let's talk about it after a few more posts.

Hm... Sooh and Pizza - are you playing from the same adress? That will be tough for you. 

Yeah, it'll be a challenge. We're already setting some ground rules lol!

Sooh Merry Christmas!!!!

you gonna SHOW me youre town this game??

Cause you know how it goes......

If I show you that I'm town, will you lynch me then? It has happened before. I was so town you had to lynch me. 

SOOH SHOOOOOOOW ME!!!!!  And all will be well!!!!!....if not........

Oh ZanZan.... I don't think you'll ever be able to read me correctly unless you're a wolf...

I want to say that I believe Sooh defending Pizza is just who she is. Protective of loved ones. I don't think it shows any kind of alignment at all. I don't agree with Zander calling it "sass", unless that refers to her protecting him. If it was someone else that she wasn't as close to, I might think that it could possibly indicate alignment. As it is, it does not [imo].

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

My reaction to reading my role PM

Zander <3

PIZZA!!!!!!!  <3 

Should this worry me??!!!!

Premature. Let's talk about it after a few more posts.

Yeah, it'll be a challenge. We're already setting some ground rules lol!

Sooh Merry Christmas!!!!

you gonna SHOW me youre town this game??

Cause you know how it goes......

If I show you that I'm town, will you lynch me then? It has happened before. I was so town you had to lynch me. 

Why is it premature?

because he posted an evil laugh... nothing more. If you want to read into that, go ahead. 

I has many years of experience playing at the same address with my ex-gf. Should be good.

Game integrity ftw

Poker face also.

So can you resist if she tickles you???

Prolly not.

I love Enya

Wolfy......lolololololololol

Why is it premature?

because he posted an evil laugh... nothing more. If you want to read into that, go ahead. 

I like the Sass here!!!

i ignored the sheep and scummers on my way
what can their small words say, when they say them that way?
bathed in sweat, feathered as a crow.
i laid a beating of the sleet and snow with my frostbitten toes.
i remain unrecognized in my hometown
beneath my monstrous gown of feathery down
but i've gathered up an army made of those
who aim to shake them from their repose
so what say you and all your friends 
meet all of my friends
in the alley tonight?

im happy to see this

How can you think this is in anyway shape or form indicative of Cory's alignment???

Why is it premature?

because he posted an evil laugh... nothing more. If you want to read into that, go ahead. 

I like the Sass here!!!

Is my sass alignment indicative?

I wouldnt say a big one but i remember post like these in I think it was Matrix from you.

Part 3

Dice

I believe he was honestly just annoyed with Zander that put words into his mouth. I have to say that I agree with Dice. From my pov Z did do that. Whether it was to get the desired reaction or not.

meet all of my friends
in the alley tonight?

im happy to see this

How can you think this is in anyway shape or form indicative of Cory's alignment???

first off did i say that? Dont put words in my mouth zander. I cant remember cory doing this for quite a while and am actually happy and smiling when i read it.

then there is the fact that i dont think ive ever seen him do it as mafia. is that something to rely on?  only if i wanna get screwed over but id IS evidence i can add to the pile

I wasnt trying to put words on your mouth brother, but a Good Sign is pretty obv an indicator of you thinking its coming from what you perceive as a Town Cory post though right?

I just dont feel that it would be alignment indicative of Cory imo.

Also was looking for a response from you.  :wink:

and you just did it again.

vote zander

Zander has problems with saying what he means.

Not the first time.

lolololololol but do you get what Im saying in regards to Dice?

yes it is

Happy is a feeling. One i experienced.

Good Sign is a conclusion or read. I never said it probably means he is town. only that i hadnt seen it from mafia cory that i remembered.

they are different

Dude I think you should re read the posts and re evaluate. 

i think perhaps you should read what I ACTUALLY wrote and not try to tell me what i said

Looked like two stubborn men not seeing the other's view properly, BUT:

Dice's reaction WAS a bit of a overreaction though, as Z implied and Len said as well, and that puts him in the maybe scum [null to scum] for me.

meet all of my friends
in the alley tonight?

im happy to see this

first off did i say that? Dont put words in my mouth zander. I cant remember cory doing this for quite a while and am actually happy and smiling when i read it.

then there is the fact that i dont think ive ever seen him do it as mafia. is that something to rely on?  only if i wanna get screwed over but id IS evidence i can add to the pile

I wasnt trying to put words on your mouth brother, but a Good Sign is pretty obv an indicator of you thinking its coming from what you perceive as a Town Cory post though right?

I just dont feel that it would be alignment indicative of Cory imo.

Also was looking for a response from you.  :wink:

and you just did it again.

vote zander

Dice straight up Happy to see this is completely different from Good Sign????....come on brother you know Im not stretching on something here,

Dice is very ON tonight 

think it could be a good sign

I dunno. I think he is overreacting to some things and calling out certain thats that are just silly. Im glad your paying attention and posting about it this early in what would still be considered the joke part of D1 though.

I further believe that the Dice-Lenlo conflict was completely unnecessary, especially the math part. Why do people keep arguing about something that matters nothing to seeing their alignment? [specifically at this point in the game, because I, for one, can see no alignment coming from that whole conversation.]

Dice and Lenlo are finding fault in each other but I don't know if both would be scum. I know Len hates bussing and I don't see Dice being the type that does it, so I don't know. For now, that's just my current opinion.

I also have Pizza as null-scum, but only slightly.

I think it is mostly because I'm still getting used to his gameplay. The main reason why he's just above/below null to me is because of this post:

Looked for picture of a guy holding a card, I was going to write "townie" on it.

So like a dumbass I googled "Townie", because google apparently knows what I want to write on the blank card. This is how my mind works.

I was not aware it was a brand of bicycle. Holy crap, there's like nothing else, just endless pictures of bikes.

.. which is a completely useless post. During Diablo, I made such a completely useless post as a means to hopefully convince people of how towny I was (which I was not). I KNOW you're not me, Pizza, but for now, it is a slight irritation in the back of my mind. I'll see how the game goes and change your alignment if necessary.

Part 4 (Last Part)

I'm null on Nikon, Nolder and Shad.

I'm very slightly null to town on Cory, BFG and Tina. I like their reasoning and thoughts so far, but I'll form more definite opinions as time passes. 

Zander

In total, Zander has not seemed scummy to me. His posts like these:

Zander if you are a villager this is the game where we can finally show the world the combined might of the USA and Canada

Then we will because I swear I my love of Being Town, Eating Bacon, Drinking Beer and loving you I AM TOWN BROTHER!!!!!

aewCbzF.gif

LETS WRECK SOME FREAKING WOLVES!!!!!!!

*le gasp* swearing on bacon...

Wolves are much more scared of me then I am of them!!!!!

I´m soon going to bed but just wanted to let you know that I´m feeling so happy right now. I´ll probably get some kind of anxiety attack tomorrow when there are 20 pages of spam but right now I got this great fealing. Almost like when I started to play. Ah... 

Good night everyone! 

I suggest not to at the first part and to the second part.  I wont be mislynched this game. 

His confidence in not being mislynched,

You didnt. Im just curious about the double VC thing.

Also considering character revealing just to jumpstart stuff.

ok.

thoughts on my thoughts or thoughts on others yourself?

I dont know the movie but if everyone thinks char reveals will help id be in.

His I-am-town-so-I-don't-care-to-reveal-my-role, and

This. 

has me convinced that he is town.

I also like that he doesn't trust if someone trusts him too quickly. Could indicate tmi. Example of him asking Pizza that:

Pizza, Cory have you played together before?

Matrix, where he fooled-ed me good. Also Zander.

But they're both townies this game.

You're clearing both if us pretty early this game brother.  I felt I towned pretty solidly last game and it took you awhile to clear me.  Can you explain your reads on us some please.

Im holding my list back for abit cause I wanna get peoples opinion on the Double VC thing first.

As for your thoughts it seems consistent with what you have done so far. Couple of nulls and to early for good town reads imo, but its like page 9 so im willing to let you fill it out.

Thoughts now?  Theres a fair bit to go off of imo.

Archived