DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

Tina and Lenlo are not w/w. Which is a big deal in a small game if Tina is indeed a wolf which is what is in my soul believes in the weird depths my mind won't venture

Can you explain this?

Cause atm I am suspect of Pizza, but I could see anyone who insta followed him onto me as potential ones for today.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tina and Lenlo are not w/w. Which is a big deal in a small game if Tina is indeed a wolf which is what is in my soul believes in the weird depths my mind won't venture

Can you explain this?

Cause atm I am suspect of Pizza, but I could see anyone who insta followed him onto me as potential ones for today.

Your main reason for sussing him is that he's reaching in his case about you?

BFG is my top townread so far this game and she has my sword if she needs it.

Zander I think your bottom two and your nulls are a good bet for woofs. If I were a gambling man I'd say most/all

The first makes me sad.....I SHOULD ALWAYS BE YOUR PERMA TOP TOWN READ!!!!  even in rl <3

Hunting wolves is what i do brother!!!!!

Yes. Those arguments are weak and they bother irt Dice.

Atm btw [v]Pizza[/v]

Well ok...

I wasnt trying to put words on your mouth brother, but a Good Sign is pretty obv an indicator of you thinking its coming from what you perceive as a Town Cory post though right?

I just dont feel that it would be alignment indicative of Cory imo.

Also was looking for a response from you. :wink:

and you just did it again.

vote zander

This is odd. I dont feel like a wolf, especially wolf dice, would go for someone like Zander immediately off something like this. Its just so... weak. Like "putting words in someones mouth", when its something as minor as this, is a horrible push. So bad it might actually come from a townie, but I dunno. From what I read no one else seems to have a problem with it. Either that or no one has bothered to comment on it yet.

Why "especially wolf dice"?

This is the post iirc that had me scum reading him early in Matrix, prior to his fight with Nomi where I derpcleared him:

Thane was also mafia with you in arthurian mafia, Yates. Iirc he was mostly inactive and oated by. Not vastly different from star wars.

Whoever asked about Hallia - shes been less active her past few games, and was mafia in a couple, but she wasn't overly active in a town game. My key with her isn't the number of posts but how she's using them. Town Hallia is usually (slighty) more forthcoming with reads and some sort of justification.

When she doesn't say anything or doesn't really back anything is when I worry.

So we are giving road maps for Hally to use to avoid things if she is mafia now? Noted

You've played with Dice a good bit lately. Elaborate on how strength of arguments factors in to how you read him.

But I was asking why you singled out Dice as someone unlikely to present weak reasoning as scum. Failing to grasp my question is kind of null for you, but I'm struggling to see a consistent thought process here.

Sorry if I'm slow to respond, I'm cooking tea

<snip>

I get what youre saying now as referring to Len.

Also i see where youre coming from with my initial comment on Pizza being ok....its now changed.

My read on Besie is pretty serious.  I mean its only her 2nd game.  The first she was scum and hydra with me.  Her confidence was really good in her scum game as I find it is here as well but the difference is her ISO reads/list.  There really didnt appear to be any TMI type stuff.  And I feel her analysis game from not knowing who is who is that makes sense.  Im not saying i CANT be wrong I just really dont think I am.

Bolded....very interesting comment as Cory is currently voting her.  That comment pinged me for some reason now I gotta figure out why.

Why are Dice and Len your most solid reads thus far?

Dice really isn't?

Lenlo's thought process regarding how the night vote could go down seems 'honest', most of his disagreements seem to be genuine misunderstandings, not a huge fan of the train (but that's relatively minor), I like that he's engaged. I wouldn't say it was a solid read, there are a few points where he misses the joke and I'm not seeing the humour I want yet and I don't like the delay on his reads, but broadly speaking and overall I like his approach.

Sooh is a bit more of an indescribable feeling. I don't get any impression that she's guarding her words. BUT I don't think I've ever played with her as mafia so I can't say it's a confident read yet.

Yes sorry I mixed up Dice and Sooh from your post.  My bad.  But Sooh and Len were your best reads or most certain I think you said.  Its weird that your not confident in that after making that post.

Can you explain this?

What do you want me to explain?

Can you explain this?

Is that your opinion of Pizza's case on Len or just what you think Len's perception of it is?

Can you explain this?

Is that your opinion of Pizza's case on Len or just what you think Len's perception of it is?

It is what I assume Len's perception is after his case back on Pizza.

Why couldnt they be iyo?

Tina meta reasons

Not worth expounding on atm

I was more curious as to why they couldnt be scummates.  But I'm sure you;ll address it when the times right....just remember sometimes you need to dumb things down for the Zander!!!

Can you explain this?

It is what I assume Len's perception is after his case back on Pizza.

OK well what do you think of Pizza's approach on Len?

Sooh curious what you think of me so far

i think youre GOAT ldo!!!!!

Oh hi Sooh.

Hi ZANDER!!!!

.....wait whats going on now???!!!

....IM confused!!!!!

lololololololol

Well that was easy!

@Cory and BFG, I think I missed reading an entire page earlier. Your points on Dice and several others are now noted, and I like you both for Town.

Archived