DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

OK fair enough, let me ask you this then...what did you think about my read/thoughts on her?  You've liked/agreed with some of my reads thus far.  i really think she's Town here.

Zander's eyes only:

If you want full honesty I have literally always had no idea how you make reads or what process you use and I probably spend more time trying to understand if you what you think is genuine rather than if it's right. Your read on Besie seems genuine, so that's what matters to me. Is it right? Time will tell.

With that said I respect your accuracy and you've proven that whatever approach you take, you generally make good reads. So I'll keep your read on Besie in mind as something of worth. She's certainly not on the top of my WTL list aorn either.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pizza is a hard read for me, for exactly that reason. He consciously masks his posting and tries to make conscious changes so big shrug and it's something that's going to probably keep him in the PoE all game and he seems to be fine with that so whatever.

I'll just be here, being my crazy self, LDO

Alright let's make Xander happy.

Please keep in mind this list is subject to change dramatically by D2.

Zander

Shad

Cory

Dice
BLomBessie
Tina
Nikon
BFG
AskThePizzaGuy

Lenlo
Sooh

Thank you sir.  Now.....wanna give a little reasoning behind them???  At least a few anyways please.

But I mean if you are a villager and you're attempting to trip me up because you want to show how unique you are, you are probably just making the game more difficult for both of us.

Sorry if that seems like its an aggravated response because I bear no ill will, but I just have an easier time with players who are open hand over closed hand even if ultimately it makes them easier to read over a large sample size.

I certainly have always played open and I find ways to survive as a wolf anyway. You make do with what you've got.

For Zander fine,

I never hemmed or hawed you. I saw your posts and gave my thoughts on them. Never once said you were town or scum, so whose putting words in whose mouth? I merely said I liked this post or this post read like this. I have yet to give out reads.

Your opinion wasnt backed up with logic. Thats why it was so easy to tear down. Sorry but not all opinions are created equal. Just ask anyone born in the 1800s.

If youll remember, last game where you "correctly cleared me", I was third party survivor. Not town. So theres that shot. Once again, im not pushing you or casing you either. You are doing that to yourself.

Be honest here: do you really think you would have played that game differently as straight town prior to dialing in your shot on Pizza?

Pizza how would you respond to me saying:

"My name is Corky and I traditionally read dice very, very well and Lenlo well enough for it to have merit. After reading this game thread I think Dice is more likely than Lenlo to be a wolf by a significant margin."

Can you elaborate on what you like about it? You had Sooh, Pizza and Lenlo as null to town, and were looking at Dice and me.

Really BFG???  Its strange you brought this up....like I was asked for thoughts from like what 9-10 pages in before re read and after more information and posts and I gave them and you think that this is weird or strange or for whatever reason you brough it up????!!!!

BFG you are concerning me with this.  Like Ive brought up points after I posted that and youre choosing to go with this and not consider what ive said.....

re read and get back to me on this please.

Dice- Ive talked about and mentioned reactions and stretching.

Sooh- I liked her early sass but mentioned how easy that it for someone to fake.  Mentioned more upon catching up and re reading today.

Lenlo - Has made some points I agree with so yes theres that.  But looking back some of his posts have been bad looking.

Pizza- Is unsettling.  Not posting wordy posts, clearing me and Cory way too early imo and his read of Dice.  almost feels kinda like tmi.

It only looks like TMI.

I'm a boss. I'm the boss, brother.

I know youre a Boss brother.....i just dont think you're town this game though.....sadface.gif

I had a question to Zander but now I can´t find the post I was going to refer to. 

I´m sorry but this will have to be it for me tonight since I have taken my meds. I´ll be back early tomorrow with more to say.

lmklmk when you think of it!!!!

Alright let's make Xander happy.

Please keep in mind this list is subject to change dramatically by D2.

Zander

Shad

Cory

Dice
BLomBessie
Tina
Nikon
BFG
AskThePizzaGuy

Lenlo
Sooh

Thank you sir.  Now.....wanna give a little reasoning behind them???  At least a few anyways please.

Lenlo for his plan.

Sooh for being defensive about Nomi early in the game.

Cory much for the same reason as you, I'm just more wary of Cory.

Shad I don't remember I'd have to look it up it was something he said.

The nulls I have to look into more anyway so no explanation.

But I mean if you are a villager and you're attempting to trip me up because you want to show how unique you are, you are probably just making the game more difficult for both of us.

Sorry if that seems like its an aggravated response because I bear no ill will, but I just have an easier time with players who are open hand over closed hand even if ultimately it makes them easier to read over a large sample size.

I certainly have always played open and I find ways to survive as a wolf anyway. You make do with what you've got.

That's not the motivation. That would be a shitty motivation.

"My name is Corky and I traditionally read dice very, very well and Lenlo well enough for it to have merit. After reading this game thread I think Dice is more likely than Lenlo to be a wolf by a significant margin."

My name is Askthepizzaguy and I read people very well too.

That's not the motivation. That would be a shitty motivation.

Well that's a start

Hopefully we make some progress, LDO

My name is Askthepizzaguy and I read people very well too.

How much experience do you have with dice and Lenlo?

Shad, yes I would have. I played that not really caring who got lynched, but still trying to find scum because that would make me look good.

I wouldnt have fought any lynch except those who were town reading me or who I had already committed to a solid town read of.

I know youre a Boss brother.....i just dont think you're town this game though.....sadface.gif

Then stand back.

Give me until d2. You had issues with me last game too.

Zander, you do well putting the suspicion in lots of places and pushing people. And when you nail it, you nail it, because you put 1000 percent into it.

You are like me, 3 years ago.

In a little while, you'll come to realize that spreading the suspicion everywhere needs to give way to finding townies and taking leaps of faith.

That leads to greater accuracy.

If you find 3 wolves on day one, but lynch a townie who was your number 4, and then die, all your WIM was mostly wasted.

... Are you going to tell me I'm wrong?

I'll listen, but you're damned right I'll tell you you're wrong.

The last time I listened to someone more experienced than me, Thane told me Dice was lock town, and he was my top scum.

Uh uh. I'm a special person in my brain too. I have a say and sometimes it's even better than the folks who know HOW to manipulate you.

Your experience does you credit, sometimes. Othertimes, that experience is the wolves' back door to your... well, back door.

Want some loob?

How much experience do you have with dice and Lenlo?

How much experience did I have with BFG or Andrej?

"I was right this other time so I'm right now" isn't going to cut it for me.

Why am I wrong about dice and why am I a wrong about Lenlo.

What is dice doing now that he wouldn't do as a wolf.

What is Lenlo doing now that he wouldn't do as a villager.

Simple questions.

Lenlo for his plan.

Sooh for being defensive about Nomi early in the game.

Cory much for the same reason as you, I'm just more wary of Cory.

Shad I don't remember I'd have to look it up it was something he said.

The nulls I have to look into more anyway so no explanation.

So you have literally no opinion about anything I've done since like page 1. Good to know.

Posting on phone SUCKS.

Archived