DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The post just didn't read sincere, or organic I guess would be a better word. I haven't really liked anything from Hallia here recently :(

I do feel comfortable moving you up my list though. My biggest issue was your vote before you finished reading, and when you were talking with zander you seemed to be flip flopping on the subject alot

Well since you guys are unable to scumhunt if I'm not ITT, I'll just shoot all my work and planning to heck.

was waiting from Pralaya. Definitely dodging thread at this point. Was on at 1 pm yesterday, and 10 pm again. Nothing to say in thread. 

So here goes. What I was doing this game. 

First off, I'm not a vig. I lied. I was kickstarting the game, and seeing who posted differently than normal (see also: my vote on Zander). I wanted to see who was just going to try to fluff their content to not get vigged. 

And that was all I was going to do. And then Pral claimed vig. And didn't vote me. Which I thought was weird as hell. 

But you know, I thought, heck let's see where this goes. And Pral's good with my claim. Which is really weird.

So I decided to spend the rest of the day trying to read Pral. My best plan was to see how Pral reacted to me playing poorly. I also wanted to see Pral's reaction to the mason thing. Also, I'm not a mason with Pral. FYI. Not even slightly. 

See, it's a solid play as a GF to fakeclaim vig. It's irrefutable. Other than the days you want to "vig" you have your team submit the kills. So I was guessing that Pral might be doing that. 

Instead Pral has dodged thread. Intentionally and consistently. (Protip: If you want to dodge thread, set your status to always show offline). Now while this isn't the most scummy thing Pral could do, it's the best play for a scum to do. Let the train on me ramp up, let town kill their vig, and get vetted by a townie death. And lose nothing. 

So that's my thought process. Any questions?

Also Pral obvscum imo. [unvote] [v]Pral[/v]

Well since you guys are unable to scumhunt if I'm not ITT, I'll just shoot all my work and planning to heck.

was waiting from Pralaya. Definitely dodging thread at this point. Was on at 1 pm yesterday, and 10 pm again. Nothing to say in thread. 

First off, I'm not a vig. I lied. I was kickstarting the game, and seeing who posted differently than normal (see also: my vote on Zander). I wanted to see who was just going to try to fluff their content to not get vigged. 

And that was all I was going to do. And then Pral claimed vig. And didn't vote me. Which I thought was weird as hell. 

But you know, I thought, heck let's see where this goes. And Pral's good with my claim. Which is really weird.

So I decided to spend the rest of the day trying to read Pral. My best plan was to see how Pral reacted to me playing poorly. I also wanted to see Pral's reaction to the mason thing. Also, I'm not a mason with Pral. FYI. Not even slightly. 

See, it's a solid play as a GF to fakeclaim vig. It's irrefutable. Other than the days you want to "vig" you have your team submit the kills. So I was guessing that Pral might be doing that. 

Instead Pral has dodged thread. Intentionally and consistently. (Protip: If you want to dodge thread, set your status to always show offline). Now while this isn't the most scummy thing Pral could do, it's the best play for a scum to do. Let the train on me ramp up, let town kill their vig, and get vetted by a townie death. And lose nothing. 

im not going to lie, this play of yours didn't win any favors, at least with me, and i assume several other people as well. however this does need to be investigated further i think. some of what your saying makes sense, if that was your plan at all. unfortunately, i dont really know you as a player JS, only what ive seen so far. which like i said, doesn't put you in a positive light so all i can really judge you on is what ive seen of you so far, not how you play or what your like in other games or threads. 

ultimately however if what your saying about pral is true, then pral has some answering to do. 

and things suddenly got a little more complicated. le sigh

This actually does make a lot of sense. My biggest problem was that you were avoiding talking about it, and were stalling. If you were waiting spefically for Pral to respond (which I don't think he has in over 24 hours), then the stalling makes sense.

Your willingness to lynch him right now tells me that you are probably not scum together. I'm not convinced that he is scum from this, though. What if he really is a vig, and believed your claim? I want to hear from him now.

Ohhh, town Tal in the house!

John, are you mafia?

You can't ignore me, sir

Didn't like this provocation the first time around, and still don't. These kinds of questions are all but pointless. Nobody is ever going to answer it differently. Pushing for an answer is a waste of time.

John, are you mafia?

You can't ignore me, sir

Didn't like this provocation the first time around, and still don't. These kinds of questions are all but pointless. Nobody is ever going to answer it differently. Pushing for an answer is a waste of time.

It's a soft LD hint. It's the only reason it's worth saying. 

John, are you mafia?

You can't ignore me, sir

It's a soft LD hint. It's the only reason it's worth saying. 

That makes sense. Thank you. :)

Yes, you are right about that Eldrick. (Unless we have a lie detector in the game.) I´ve never understood why asking that question. 

Not sure what to say right now. I guess I´m waiting for Pral, to see what he has to say. It did sound like they were masons before and that Pral had some information that we hadn´t. I´m not willing to vote him now. I don´t know if he would claim vig as mafia. It doesn´t sound like that Pral that I remember but the last year of mafia is like a bubble to me and the little meta I have is probably not up to date anymore. 

When I get the time I want to take a closer look at Laine. I have not be too fond of her game so far. Again, not sure when that will be. I´m still on vacation but will try to pop in as much as I can.

About Zander - I´ll keep my vote there for now. Don´t like how he went after Razen. 

I really hate this 'waiting for one person to talk' idea. Are there any other suspicions besides Pral and JS at the moment?

I'm working my way through a reread. So glad this game is slower than Star Wars. It's a little on the too slow side, but that's ok. It makes reading it easier. I already took my sleeping meds tho, and won't be finishing the read tonight.

Oh. I want to hear more from Laine. I'm pretty sure you are getting home soon. What are your thoughts?

Ok...not a good move from JS. I want to hear more of what Pral has to say.

I agree with Eld...please cut down large quotes if a lot it there because on the phone all I get is a long line of letters and I can't read it.

I'm liking the new Heart too at the moment. <3 post are much easier to read. Will need to go over Day 1 before I do any reads

Yes, you are right about that Eldrick. (Unless we have a lie detector in the game.) I´ve never understood why asking that question. 

Not sure what to say right now. I guess I´m waiting for Pral, to see what he has to say. It did sound like they were masons before and that Pral had some information that we hadn´t. I´m not willing to vote him now. I don´t know if he would claim vig as mafia. It doesn´t sound like that Pral that I remember but the last year of mafia is like a bubble to me and the little meta I have is probably not up to date anymore. 

When I get the time I want to take a closer look at Laine. I have not be too fond of her game so far. Again, not sure when that will be. I´m still on vacation but will try to pop in as much as I can.

About Zander - I´ll keep my vote there for now. Don´t like how he went after Razen. 

Right now, I agree lol

I'm paying attention to the other game right now and I'll be back to catch up.

You people need to STOP with the quotes with all the nestled quotes. Literally, ONE LETTER PER LINE. Just stop. Can't read that crap on mobile

I am town, I win with the town

depends on the people involved. I ask it of AJ sometimes cause sometimes i can read him just off his answer     or so i flatter myself.

I'm confused.  First, you said you weren't the vig.  And then, you're saying that Pral's absence is allowing the train on you to ramp up and let us kill our vig.  You're contradicting yourself here.

For what it's worth, I do agree that if he is deliberately avoiding posting in the game thread after browsing when his claim has been questioned endlessly it's that he's trying to hide something.  And I do think it's insanely weird he was ok with your claim too.

^Raz stole the words out of my mouth. I want to hear from Pral before I start thinking too much into this. Who the heck just goes with a vig cc like everything's hunky-dory? Strange strange. Snow makes sense, but dude execution was kinda bad. We've now wasted a lot of day on this.

It's a ton easier to be able to make those posts when I'm working less and the game is moving slowly enough for me to keep up easily. Harder to respond to 20+ pages in this way. Glad you all like it? :P 

(*Sniffle* don't worry teal deer posts; I still love you)

Gut says to believe John (gut says he was doing some weird gambit in the first place). Still watching you! 

Ok, so, John has now stated that he is NOT the vig.

Pral claimed, was fine with John and then hasn't done much of anything since (I think he posted once?) so a lot of people are now seeing him as scummy.

Soooo are we thinking that there is no vig? Or does a third person want to step forward and actually counterclaim this time? 

There was something else I was going to comment on but I can't remember what now. Mafia is not a good idea first thing in the morning >.<

Archived