DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Looks like our Vig pair have left the stage...if they do not get an answer back I'll probably move to John Snow.

Zander still looks like town to me...maybe this is from last game...he posts more than most...plus I kinda get his humor from earlier.

Right now.

Vote Dice

Basically stirs the pot and leaves...very little content...want more contributions.

FWIW IM PRETTY SURE DICE'S VOTE ON ME IS A RUNNING JOKE FROM OUR OTHER WHERE HE COMPLAINED ABOUT ME TYPING IN CAPS AND LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLING A LOT.

IM MEAN I DONT GET WHAT HES GOING ON ABOUT BUT HEY....ITS DICE RIGHT!!!!!......LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like our Vig pair have left the stage...if they do not get an answer back I'll probably move to John Snow.

Zander still looks like town to me...maybe this is from last game...he posts more than most...plus I kinda get his humor from earlier.

Right now.

Vote Dice

Basically stirs the pot and leaves...very little content...want more contributions.

FWIW IM PRETTY SURE DICE'S VOTE ON ME IS A RUNNING JOKE FROM OUR OTHER WHERE HE COMPLAINED ABOUT ME TYPING IN CAPS AND LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLING A LOT.

IM MEAN I DONT GET WHAT HES GOING ON ABOUT BUT HEY....ITS DICE RIGHT!!!!!......LOLOLOLOLOLOL

He still needs to contribute more...almost wish John Snow would follow through on his threat...makes the game a little more interesting...lol.

WTF ARE JOHN SNOW AND PRAL HINTING MASONS???!!!!

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

??? Where are you getting masons froM?

...........i dont like it.......theres mason talk.....maybe....just maybe im over reacting....

All right, so, let me get this straight.  At the time, I wasn't sure if you were joking here or not, but the fact that you instantly said masons and then put a vote on is weird.  And then you say you might be over reacting to the situation.

A part of me wants to let the vig's prove themselves at night, but I don't know if that's the best play or not.

not a good at all imo.

Eldrick you towning here?

Yes I am. The main topic of discussion is the vig claims. I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle it.

after SW lynching is pretty high up on list fwiw.

I don't see how SW affects this. The vig claim in that game was legit.

Or are you talking about the possible mason claim? (that I didn't pick up on)

i mean pure WIFoM that distracts the game as well as a POSS soft Mason claim.  either way.  its gotta be cleared up.  neither made a CC case or nothing so its up to us to clear it up.

And now you've settled on trying to clear that up.  It sounds like you're pushing a lynch to me.

lynch all Masons imo...lolololol

seriously what is the chance this happens in back to back games lol

Seph didnt quote your long quote but no not a joke vote.  just add the Mason must die because of SW.  Good only knows but wouldn't it be perfect by saying oh well that couldn't/wouldn't happen again.  ive asked for an explanation and havent gotten it yet so im waiting.

And now it's not a joke and that literally the only thing you've voted for is because Masons must die because of SW.  Sounds like you aren't waiting to me, you've made a decision.

AND FOR THE 74564th time (I may be exaggerating a tad here) YOU DONT ADD THE POSTS WHERE I STATE IM WAITING FOR THEM TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES

im keeping my vote on John for now in the very very slight chance your not a wolf and just have a hard time with the reading.  But dude you is HOWLING atp.

Hmmm..ok not sure I'm believing this, you think Razen is Wolf but are voting JS because you are waiting on an answer. This IS out of character fro you. I thought you always went with your gut. the bolded is exactly what I mean. So you think there is a slight cahnce that Razen might not be wolf but you aren't voting him.

That stinks! (love you tho bro <3)

WTF ARE JOHN SNOW AND PRAL HINTING MASONS???!!!!

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

??? Where are you getting masons froM?

...........i dont like it.......theres mason talk.....maybe....just maybe im over reacting....

All right, so, let me get this straight.  At the time, I wasn't sure if you were joking here or not, but the fact that you instantly said masons and then put a vote on is weird.  And then you say you might be over reacting to the situation.

A part of me wants to let the vig's prove themselves at night, but I don't know if that's the best play or not.

not a good at all imo.

Eldrick you towning here?

Yes I am. The main topic of discussion is the vig claims. I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle it.

after SW lynching is pretty high up on list fwiw.

I don't see how SW affects this. The vig claim in that game was legit.

Or are you talking about the possible mason claim? (that I didn't pick up on)

i mean pure WIFoM that distracts the game as well as a POSS soft Mason claim.  either way.  its gotta be cleared up.  neither made a CC case or nothing so its up to us to clear it up.

And now you've settled on trying to clear that up.  It sounds like you're pushing a lynch to me.

lynch all Masons imo...lolololol

seriously what is the chance this happens in back to back games lol

Seph didnt quote your long quote but no not a joke vote.  just add the Mason must die because of SW.  Good only knows but wouldn't it be perfect by saying oh well that couldn't/wouldn't happen again.  ive asked for an explanation and havent gotten it yet so im waiting.

And now it's not a joke and that literally the only thing you've voted for is because Masons must die because of SW.  Sounds like you aren't waiting to me, you've made a decision.

AND FOR THE 74564th time (I may be exaggerating a tad here) YOU DONT ADD THE POSTS WHERE I STATE IM WAITING FOR THEM TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES

im keeping my vote on John for now in the very very slight chance your not a wolf and just have a hard time with the reading.  But dude you is HOWLING atp.

Hmmm..ok not sure I'm believing this, you think Razen is Wolf but are voting JS because you are waiting on an answer. This IS out of character fro you. I thought you always went with your gut. the bolded is exactly what I mean. So you think there is a slight cahnce that Razen might not be wolf but you aren't voting him.

That stinks! (love you tho bro <3)

if John Snow FAILS to answer properly then HE IS A WOLF.  theres a SLIGHT chance Razen is just failing badly if that makes any sense.....i mean if I could vote twice....  If John Snow answers the question and i believe it then I vote Razen.

Does this make sense to you.  Ive played with John and I havent with Razen.

So you think Razen is Wolf and JS will only be one depending on his answer, so you keep it on the that may not be wolf.

sis i know your a smart cookie.  please re read my post and then re state what i say in its proper context.

Ok...your other post made it sound like you thought Razen was wolf and you were just holding your vote on JS until he answers you. I saw the howling atp...and I know what you are like :p

good im not the only one who sees him doing so!!!

one at a time lil sis...one at a time....lolololololol

FTR I like the idea of the ultimatum in itself. Problem is some players just don't post that much, even as town. I think Heart is among this group.

Low post count is strictly anti-town. It makes it harder for people to read you, as they have less to look at AND it means you're not actively pushing for reactions. Which means you're not trying to form your own opinions, you're just jumping on what other people say. 

-snip-

yes sir.  what you think of this 2 vig poss mason poss gambit poss dumb play stuff??

I've never seen a 2 Vig Mason team...more likely the typical DM N0 peek cover kind of schtick I've come to expect when I play here...could be a play to get a Cop view?  Maybe their masons and wanted to create narrative...really I have no idea.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/72150-town-winsbgs-super-smash-bros-mafia-now-with-more-ithi/?hl=mafia

Mason Vig team. To be fair, everyone was in mason pairs that game. Fun game. 

Oh god, two vigs or we have a c.f.

THUNDERDOME ENGAGE

Why cc? Why not two vigs in the game? :)

In the red she states there is two vigs, or one is counter claiming.

We had two vig claims so these are two reasonable responses conclusions imo.

Pralaya either didn't understand her post, or is misrepping her severely.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other.

Once again, it feels like they are trying to twist this on hallia. I really need some explaining done on this situation as a whole.

Hey guys. I'm here, and catching up.

So far, the only thing that caught my attention was JS claiming vig on Day 1. I don't trust that claim.

[v]JS[/v]

Back to reading.

Interesting.  Pralaya claimed the exact same thing, so what makes you more inclined to believe him over John Snow?  Apologies if you haven't gotten to that point in reading yet.

Wow. I stopped reading at just the wrong time.

Pral hardclaims right afterwards.

I read this as a joke. I don't think he's actually vig. He very well could be, and hiding under the other claim. There could easily also be 2 vig's. I still don't believe either of the claims. Why claim vig Day 1? I think it looks worse for JS than it does for Pral, though.

Pralaya claimed vig 4 or 5 posts after john, how did you not see this elsrick?

Your post between the two was ten minutes. So I feel like you were at least paying attention to the thread.

Also Eld if pral was just a joke, why does this make John look bad?

As for my first 2 posts, I stopped reading on my phone when I got to JS's claim. I got on my computer and posted my check in post. Then I went back and read the rest of the thread. As I mentioned, that was a really bad point to stop reading. I gave my view of both afterwards.

It looks bad for JS because claiming Vig before you're able to shoot just doesn't make sense. It paints a target on yourself. It also looks bad for Pral for the same reason. I don't see how talking about which one is more believable is +EV, though.

A) What's this +EV thing I've been seeing all over DM?

B) Claiming it eliminates any confusion over the multiple kills tonight. 

Dice, open your eyes. You should be able to see what's going on here. 

And to all of you complaining that you're not around when everyone else is:

The problem is none of you are bothering to push for any info. Posting late doesn't stop you from asking questions, but most of you just posts thoughts on what's happened while you were away. 

Okay. I have read the whole thread now. The post I thought about was one of Seph´s posts but now that I read it it didn´t look wrong to me at all. 

Things that I noticed:

Snow and Pral - yes, it looked coordinated. They claimed vigs 8 minutes appart. I have no idea what to do about them. I can see Snow trying to get reactions from claim and votes but I have no idea what Pral is doing. He definitely looks like he has some information that we haven´t. 

Hally - I think her initial reaction was pretty normal. I would have expected some kind of argument from two people claiming that way at first. I wouldn´t say Talya is lock clear but her town reads looks like mine.

Razen - I really like his posting and get a strong town feeling from him. He points out the right things.  I like his read on Zander. 

Seph - I like his posting as well and think he is pointing out good things.

Eldrick - I don´t know what I think about most of his posts but it was good to point out that Seph said it was an advanced game where it doesn´t say it anywhere. I don´t know if it really says anything about Seph´s alignment but it was good of Eldrick to see it.

Zander - I have a hard time to read Zander. When is he joking? When is he not? Why make a serious vote with a non serious reason? Didn´t like #178 where he said that Snow should worry about not getting himself hanged or something like that. It´s like he is too confident, which I often (but not always) connect with mafia. He questioned my one post like he was doing something meaningful. I also don´t like the post about it being one mafia among Talya/Hally/Snow/Pral. I´m not sure if I´m having a hard time reading Zander and that makes me look at his posts in a certain way but he is the closest thing I have to a mafia read right now.

Laine - seems to defend Zander´s way of posting. Not much else.

LotD - very strange to ask others to fill in and base decisions on that. I get that he want to wait and see but why hope for others to tell him what happend. How could he base decisions on that? Weird.

Dice - after all of what has happened he voted Zander for posting in caps lock? Is it some kind of joke that I don´t get? Felt weird.

[v] Zander [/v]

I´ll be back later. 

Come at me!!!!

Tina, Razen, Zander looks like town.

Does this mean that you tell us that Zander looks town or that all three of us look town?

Okay. I have read the whole thread now. The post I thought about was one of Seph´s posts but now that I read it it didn´t look wrong to me at all. 

Things that I noticed:

Snow and Pral - yes, it looked coordinated. They claimed vigs 8 minutes appart. I have no idea what to do about them. I can see Snow trying to get reactions from claim and votes but I have no idea what Pral is doing. He definitely looks like he has some information that we haven´t. 

Hally - I think her initial reaction was pretty normal. I would have expected some kind of argument from two people claiming that way at first. I wouldn´t say Talya is lock clear but her town reads looks like mine.

Razen - I really like his posting and get a strong town feeling from him. He points out the right things.  I like his read on Zander. 

Eldrick - I don´t know what I think about most of his posts but it was good to point out that Seph said it was an advanced game where it doesn´t say it anywhere. I don´t know if it really says anything about Seph´s alignment but it was good of Eldrick to see it.

Zander - I have a hard time to read Zander. When is he joking? When is he not? Why make a serious vote with a non serious reason? Didn´t like #178 where he said that Snow should worry about not getting himself hanged or something like that. It´s like he is too confident, which I often (but not always) connect with mafia. He questioned my one post like he was doing something meaningful. I also don´t like the post about it being one mafia among Talya/Hally/Snow/Pral. I´m not sure if I´m having a hard time reading Zander and that makes me look at his posts in a certain way but he is the closest thing I have to a mafia read right now.

LotD - very strange to ask others to fill in and base decisions on that. I get that he want to wait and see but why hope for others to tell him what happend. How could he base decisions on that? Weird.

Dice - after all of what has happened he voted Zander for posting in caps lock? Is it some kind of joke that I don´t get? Felt weird.

[v] Zander [/v]

I´ll be back later. 

Come at me!!!!

is that explanation for real?  confidence does not equal wolf Tina. i do like to joke and will call things as I see them just like Id expect others to do to me,  please at least try to come up with a valid reason for this vote.  Im willing to work with you if you have questions.

It is real. As I said, this is the best I got so far. Add to it how you suddenly is suspicious of Razen after his vote on you.

Things that I noticed:

[v] Zander [/v]

I´ll be back later. 

Can I clear something up for you? I find it weird that the only thing you have to comment on about my posts is me commenting on Seph assuming it's an advanced game.

As for Zander saying there being one mafia among Talya/Hally/Snow/Pral, I see where he's coming from there. With Talya and Hally, there's the whole Hally unreasonably clearing Talya. And then Snow and Pral are the vig claims. I wouldn't add Talya to the list, but the other 3 definitely have some explaining to do.

The rest of your post didn´t tell me much of your alignment. Just neutral. You pointing that out looked good though. 

Love you too Bro...but your post...bleh, I wonder if we will always just grate in mafia, lol And I actually liked that response... :huh:

As for the voting, I want to hear more from JS before I go down that road, Zander my grate me sometimes, but I don't like to lynch him just for that and if town he can be useful, I want to see more of him (not literally) before I go that way.

As for Hally lock clearing me, there are a number of things that could be going on there, she has said her reasons and I would rather see what comes out of that. I do have her as leaning town, she is engaging in the thread, I liked she jumped on JS and Pral. Plus after nagging her to be more involved and give reads etc, she is doing that and is a lot more engaged in the game...so I like this too.

I think this is the post that AH commented on. It´s a bit odd that you comment on Hally´s reasons for lock clearing you. 

Right now.

Vote Dice

So this is your reasons for thinking Zander is town? Have you played many games with him?

So you think Razen is Wolf and JS will only be one depending on his answer, so you keep it on the that may not be wolf.

Interesting. 

Talya - what is your current read on Zander?

I will not be able to post much more tonight (if at all). Will be back tomorrow though. 

[unvote]

FTR I like the idea of the ultimatum in itself. Problem is some players just don't post that much, even as town. I think Heart is among this group.

*Wave* Hi, I'm Heart. I don't post much because job. MAY be a little more active this week because I have less hours at work. 

Vig(s?), use your power to catch whoever you think is scum, and just bear in mind that post count is not necessarily inactive. 

@Zander--you do not like Eldrick's idea of letting them live. What is your plan of action? Lay it out for me with pictures :P 

@Eldrick

1) why did you vote when you weren't yet caught up on day 1?

2) (Just to check) You appear to dislike John more than Pral--why?

3) How clear would you consider the Vigs if we let them live and there are three kills tonight? 

@John and Pral--you have already been asked why you claimed when you did and to admit if you are lying or you are masons. My question (since you drew attention to it) is: why are you ok with each others' claim?

Just trust me, okay? I'm crazy like an EP this game. 

Things that I noticed:

[v] Zander [/v]

I´ll be back later. 

okay just defending myself on that one, it was a late night, and i was in the middle of studying for my EMT National, i was hoping to get the basics and then, and then later speed read through to formulate my own opinions, it would have made things a little easier on me that late at night, but i probably should have just waited in that case, so again, my apologies. also, i don't know if other people caught my other post once i had finally made my decision, but its there.

lord of the dawn, on 08 Jul 2015 - 01:47 AM, said:

jumping right out and claiming that he was a vig straightaway was a bold choice for JS, but he draws a lot of attention to himself like this, i dunno, it just seems like a weird power play to me with no purpose.

and pralaya claiming vig after JS  does two things. casting doubt on JS and also drawing that same attention to himself. it could be a play on pralaya's part in some way. ultimately though i think it casts suspicion on both of them, and they are both certainly coming off that way.

although i think im still leaning towards JS due to him jumping in like that and threatening people. it wasn't a very nice thing to do and wins him no points with me. Pralaya just kinda claims it, and handles the fallout relatively well. im not sure though, either way i think i want to wait and see a little longer.

EDIT: Cut me some slack, it was almost 2 in the morning haha

yea editing is bad...
john, zander took a break for a few weeks, and came back in a epic blaze of townyness! No this is not a joke, if you don't believe me check out the mass effect game. Since then this is how he plays, usually being at the top of the post count, so I don't think it's alignment indicative.

I have a few pages still to catch up on here, is anyone still around?

[unvote]

*Wave* Hi, I'm Heart. I don't post much because job. MAY be a little more active this week because I have less hours at work. 

Vig(s?), use your power to catch whoever you think is scum, and just bear in mind that post count is not necessarily inactive. 

@Zander--you do not like Eldrick's idea of letting them live. What is your plan of action? Lay it out for me with pictures :P 

@Eldrick

1) why did you vote when you weren't yet caught up on day 1?

2) (Just to check) You appear to dislike John more than Pral--why?

3) How clear would you consider the Vigs if we let them live and there are three kills tonight? 

@John and Pral--you have already been asked why you claimed when you did and to admit if you are lying or you are masons. My question (since you drew attention to it) is: why are you ok with each others' claim?

Just trust me, okay? I'm crazy like an EP this game. 

I still remember that name, haha.  He frustrated me so many times, even when we were both town, haha.

And I'm also here!

Archived