DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting set-up.  That helped a little but who were the Vigs?  Don't see it listed.

Link/Samus

OK...says NK...I took that as scum...good find...I guess...never saw it in any games I've played...plus that game was mainly masons...you suggesting we have more masons than just you and Pralya?

Nothing of that sort. You said "I've never seen mason vig's before." I just was showing you a game where it showed up. I haven't said that Pray and I are masons. 

not good enough

Read better brah. 

I disagree. There are reasons to trust people D1. Not everyone is good enough to pick up on them, but some people are. 

ya but this isn't one of those times.

Not for noobs, it's not. 

try again.

I'm not liking the cryptic and mysterious tone.  You claimed Vig, then asked Heart to trust you because you're crazy like EP.  You're not making any friends by beating around the bush.

I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to win. I'm waiting for a couple of people to show up before I'm explaining everything. 

Interesting set-up.  That helped a little but who were the Vigs?  Don't see it listed.

Link/Samus

OK...says NK...I took that as scum...good find...I guess...never saw it in any games I've played...plus that game was mainly masons...you suggesting we have more masons than just you and Pralya?

Nothing of that sort. You said "I've never seen mason vig's before." I just was showing you a game where it showed up. I haven't said that Pray and I are masons. 

not good enough

Read better brah. 

I disagree. There are reasons to trust people D1. Not everyone is good enough to pick up on them, but some people are. 

Not for noobs, it's not. 

try again.

I'm not liking the cryptic and mysterious tone.  You claimed Vig, then asked Heart to trust you because you're crazy like EP.  You're not making any friends by beating around the bush.

I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to win. I'm waiting for a couple of people to show up before I'm explaining everything. 

why would you have to wait John,

Link/Samus

not good enough

Read better brah. 

Not for noobs, it's not.

try again.

If you are town you need the rest of the town with you to be able to win.

Link/Samus

not good enough

Read better brah. 

Not for noobs, it's not. 

try again.

why would you have to wait John,

^ This.  I don't see any reason for you to need to wait for people to be here.

@ Razen.....I havent voted you yet because:

a0 reaction votes are gross and i dont do gross

b) cause i want to wait and see johns response cause I HATE what transpired with him and Pral with 0 reasons explained

And chasing my tail around....lololololol

I'm the number 1 poster, im in game responding to everything and everyone and working game solve and have made a list of PoE....and its still early Day 1.  what have you done beside misrep me, place an unfounded vote on me and protected John Snow's crappy play without explanation and Howl.....nope try again sir.

This means nothing. Tommy was top poster looked to be solving and was a constant itt in every game he played. He rolled mafia a LOT. ive told you and told you this but you dont listen. I am REALLY tempted to leave my vote where it is and lynch you just to make a point

Looks like our Vig pair have left the stage...if they do not get an answer back I'll probably move to John Snow.

Zander still looks like town to me...maybe this is from last game...he posts more than most...plus I kinda get his humor from earlier.

Right now.

Vote Dice

Basically stirs the pot and leaves...very little content...want more contributions.

Pot meet kettle. YOU of all people dont get to call anyone out on amount of content

FTR I like the idea of the ultimatum in itself. Problem is some players just don't post that much, even as town. I think Heart is among this group.

Low post count is strictly anti-town. It makes it harder for people to read you, as they have less to look at AND it means you're not actively pushing for reactions. Which means you're not trying to form your own opinions, you're just jumping on what other people say. 

Dice, open your eyes. You should be able to see what's going on here. 

low post count is anti town. Crap. low posters can still contribute significantly. Ask pral who vigged him to win a game? bet you it was a low poster.

secondly   i know ive cut this post up but was the line to me to do with this post? cause it had nothing to do with me

@ Razen.....I havent voted you yet because:

a0 reaction votes are gross and i dont do gross

b) cause i want to wait and see johns response cause I HATE what transpired with him and Pral with 0 reasons explained

And chasing my tail around....lololololol

I'm the number 1 poster, im in game responding to everything and everyone and working game solve and have made a list of PoE....and its still early Day 1.  what have you done beside misrep me, place an unfounded vote on me and protected John Snow's crappy play without explanation and Howl.....nope try again sir.

This means nothing. Tommy was top poster looked to be solving and was a constant itt in every game he played. He rolled mafia a LOT. ive told you and told you this but you dont listen. I am REALLY tempted to leave my vote where it is and lynch you just to make a point

Looks like our Vig pair have left the stage...if they do not get an answer back I'll probably move to John Snow.

Zander still looks like town to me...maybe this is from last game...he posts more than most...plus I kinda get his humor from earlier.

Right now.

Vote Dice

Basically stirs the pot and leaves...very little content...want more contributions.

Pot meet kettle. YOU of all people dont get to call anyone out on amount of content

FTR I like the idea of the ultimatum in itself. Problem is some players just don't post that much, even as town. I think Heart is among this group.

Low post count is strictly anti-town. It makes it harder for people to read you, as they have less to look at AND it means you're not actively pushing for reactions. Which means you're not trying to form your own opinions, you're just jumping on what other people say. 

Dice, open your eyes. You should be able to see what's going on here. 

low post count is anti town. Crap. low posters can still contribute significantly. Ask pral who vigged him to win a game? bet you it was a low poster.

secondly   i know ive cut this post up but was the line to me to do with this post? cause it had nothing to do with me

Dice Anti Post Count Meta...Noted!!!!!   lolololololol

Right now.

Vote Dice

Why John Snow over Pral?

Why does any of that make them town?

And I agree with dice with the pot calling the kettle black :P

[unvote]

*Wave* Hi, I'm Heart. I don't post much because job. MAY be a little more active this week because I have less hours at work. 

Vig(s?), use your power to catch whoever you think is scum, and just bear in mind that post count is not necessarily inactive. 

@Zander--you do not like Eldrick's idea of letting them live. What is your plan of action? Lay it out for me with pictures :P 

@Eldrick

1) why did you vote when you weren't yet caught up on day 1?

2) (Just to check) You appear to dislike John more than Pral--why?

3) How clear would you consider the Vigs if we let them live and there are three kills tonight? 

@John and Pral--you have already been asked why you claimed when you did and to admit if you are lying or you are masons. My question (since you drew attention to it) is: why are you ok with each others' claim?

Just trust me, okay? I'm crazy like an EP this game. 

Channeling Firebird is not the way to earn my trust. 

Who are you waiting for and what are your reasons for waiting? 

@Zander--why did we need to wait for you but now we can't wait for him?

It's d1, no one should be trusting anyone.

Is this the post that was supposed to be light hearted?

Still think it's interesting that you had her as "lock clear" (or was THAT supposed to be the lighthearted? Weird place to put it...) and now you've demoted that to simply "your strongest town read" which is by no means lock clear D1. 

zanders quote

Feeling strongly that theres at least 1 one wolf in Snow/Pral/Hallia/Tayla.  thoughts people?

Zander if you randomly name four people, you have a decent chance to find 1 wolf.

Regarding this post, I don't think tayla is a wolf here. I don't have her as lock clear like hallia, but she is light green for me.

Hallia was one of my stronger town reads early on, but these recent posts are causing me to worry.

I see where he drew those four from; don't see them as at all random. Snow/Pral for the vig claims and then Hallia/Tal for the lock clear. 

If someone claims a role, and someone else also claims that role, it's a cc. So yes, he was. Many people have listed reasons why he wouldn't immediately vote you.

It is possible that we have two vigs, so it is not a counterclaim. Immediate vote isn't necessary in a counter claim, but pressure would be, which I didn't see in the immediate aftermath when Pral was still around. 

Now I need to go back and actually take notes over that >.> was quoting instead of noting. Need to learn how to do both :P 

A concept for a game just came to me. The object will be to eliminate the other team using as few words as possible. I must work out the details and add it to my "mafias to mod" list.... *plotting*

@ Heart you asked me this: @Zander--why did we need to wait for you but now we can't wait for him?

wait for me on what?  i have no idea what your asking me here.  could you please let me know?

@ Heart you asked me this: @Zander--why did we need to wait for you but now we can't wait for him?

wait for me on what?  i have no idea what your asking me here.  could you please let me know?

All of page 16 you were telling Razen that you were waiting to hear more from Pral and John. Why is it not ok that John is waiting for others? 

Note I'd still like some sort of explanation from him on why that is

@AH - in a very large, labeled role madness game mayyyybe. But this is a 14 player game. I very much doubt it.

Are you referring to the post where I said I was going to plan to mod that a few words game in the future? That in no way implies anything about how this game should be played?

But it will be like this:

If each of the vigs (my computer keeps trying to correct that to "figs" so if I say something about figs at some point just know that it is probably supposed to say "vigs") had some sort of restriction, I could see that being possible.

So that is one possibility out of many. The lack of pressure towards each other between the two claims is interesting (if memory serves, they were almost amenable--will need to read that interaction again) and causing me to think that there is something beyond a counterclaim going on here. 

Archived