DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Vote Count

Razen (1/8): Aiel Heart

Zander (4/8): John Snow, dicetosser1, Razen, Tina

John Snow (2/8): Zander, Hallia

Not voting (7/14): NotBob, alannalynn, Pralaya, lord of the dawn, Eldrick, Seph, and Talya

Countdown to end of day 1: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20150711T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Day+1&font=cursive&swk=1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Talya not direct quoting that as its hard enough to read as is:

As far as lay it out about Hallia/You/John/Pral.  i have and will again for you  Hallia lock clears you for next too NOTHING and thats just plain wrong imo. John and Pral both claim the same thing and neither go after the other for it nor offer an explanation and thats just plain wrong.  Also I said at least 1 so not saying all atp. 

Also my gut is telling me somethings up here and I prolly right....lolololololol.

As far as not reading SW i think its indicative of how i Town which and is the same as im doing here,  Which I know you know so meh on that,  As far as my posts rubbing you the wrong way well that's a 2 way street as you well know,  I still love ya Sis but I hunt wolves thats just how I roll.

Im fine with what ive said thus far and I'll continue to build from there.

I've also started to put together my reads list, and I'm happy with the way's it's going so far.

I'm leaning town on:

Seph - just a gut really, but I did like that he doesn't want to get bogged down in the mess between Pral/JS. 

Eldrick - I've liked his posts, they all seem pretty well thought out.

JS - He seems like he's playing like he's got nothing to lose, by making a ballsy claim right out of the gate.  It's not behavior I would expect from a wolf.  Take with a grain of salt, though.

Null:

Hallia - Other than her leaning town on Talya (who I don't have enough to read at all) and Zander (see below) I think she's brought up a couple of good points and asked legitimate questions.  I'd lean slightly towards town on her.

Laine - I like that she's engaged with people, but I'm not entirely sure yet as to what side of the fence I'm on with her.  I've liked some of the points she's brought up, but I'm just getting an off feeling in my gut that something isn't as it seems with her.

Wolf:

Zander - I just don't like the way he's approached the whole JS/Pral Vig claim.  He comes off to me as trying to eliminate a potential threat to his wolf team by trying to push for the lynch on one of Pral/JS.

I have no clue/I need to see more to form an opinion:

Tina

Dice

Lord

Talya

Pralaya

Heart

Not Bob

I'd definitely like to hear from those in that fourth section about what their thoughts are about the whole situation.

ohhhh....I thought you were joking like Dice was.....ok please understand clearing up WINFoM is something Im very big on.  Go read SW to verify...In fact go read SW to see I'm playing my town game,  People who played with me can attest this.

And you say "eliminate a potential threat to my wolfteam".  You can see how foolish that is with you defending someone who claimed a Vig then someone else claims Vig and then he doesnt refute it then also hasnt explained why he did it either. 

Dude this push is weak and you look bad for it though willing to give you a little beneift of the doubt at least on me as you haven;t played with me.

Lol, you think I'm going to go read a 400+ page game in detail when I've got this to keep track of too?  I'll be focusing my attention here, thank you very much.

I don't see why you're so eager to lynch one of them either.  As has been established, they haven't explained why they did it.  And yet you're the one jumping up and saying let's lynch them and find out and see.  You're trying to play it both ways.

dude i dont know how many times I HAVE TO SAY THIS TO YOU but again.....IVE SAID IM WAITING ON AN EXPLANATION from them FIRST then I'll see what I think of it.

Your continually misrep of my words and refusal to read and add what im saying to your reasoning of me is just plain scummy.

Okay. I have read the whole thread now. The post I thought about was one of Seph´s posts but now that I read it it didn´t look wrong to me at all. 

Things that I noticed:

Snow and Pral - yes, it looked coordinated. They claimed vigs 8 minutes appart. I have no idea what to do about them. I can see Snow trying to get reactions from claim and votes but I have no idea what Pral is doing. He definitely looks like he has some information that we haven´t. 

Hally - I think her initial reaction was pretty normal. I would have expected some kind of argument from two people claiming that way at first. I wouldn´t say Talya is lock clear but her town reads looks like mine.

Razen - I really like his posting and get a strong town feeling from him. He points out the right things.  I like his read on Zander. 

Seph - I like his posting as well and think he is pointing out good things.

Eldrick - I don´t know what I think about most of his posts but it was good to point out that Seph said it was an advanced game where it doesn´t say it anywhere. I don´t know if it really says anything about Seph´s alignment but it was good of Eldrick to see it.

Zander - I have a hard time to read Zander. When is he joking? When is he not? Why make a serious vote with a non serious reason? Didn´t like #178 where he said that Snow should worry about not getting himself hanged or something like that. It´s like he is too confident, which I often (but not always) connect with mafia. He questioned my one post like he was doing something meaningful. I also don´t like the post about it being one mafia among Talya/Hally/Snow/Pral. I´m not sure if I´m having a hard time reading Zander and that makes me look at his posts in a certain way but he is the closest thing I have to a mafia read right now.

Laine - seems to defend Zander´s way of posting. Not much else.

LotD - very strange to ask others to fill in and base decisions on that. I get that he want to wait and see but why hope for others to tell him what happend. How could he base decisions on that? Weird.

Dice - after all of what has happened he voted Zander for posting in caps lock? Is it some kind of joke that I don´t get? Felt weird.

[v] Zander [/v]

I´ll be back later. 

Can I clear something up for you? I find it weird that the only thing you have to comment on about my posts is me commenting on Seph assuming it's an advanced game.

As for Zander saying there being one mafia among Talya/Hally/Snow/Pral, I see where he's coming from there. With Talya and Hally, there's the whole Hally unreasonably clearing Talya. And then Snow and Pral are the vig claims. I wouldn't add Talya to the list, but the other 3 definitely have some explaining to do.

TY sir. Im glad im not the only one seeing this.

Love you too Bro...but your post...bleh, I wonder if we will always just grate in mafia, lol And I actually liked that response... :huh:

As for the voting, I want to hear more from JS before I go down that road, Zander my grate me sometimes, but I don't like to lynch him just for that and if town he can be useful, I want to see more of him (not literally) before I go that way.

As for Hally lock clearing me, there are a number of things that could be going on there, she has said her reasons and I would rather see what comes out of that. I do have her as leaning town, she is engaging in the thread, I liked she jumped on JS and Pral. Plus after nagging her to be more involved and give reads etc, she is doing that and is a lot more engaged in the game...so I like this too.

Vote Count

Razen (1/8): Aiel Heart

Zander (4/8): John Snow, dicetosser1, Razen, Tina

John Snow (2/8): Zander, Hallia

Not voting (7/14): NotBob, alannalynn, Pralaya, lord of the dawn, Eldrick, Seph, and Talya

Countdown to end of day 1: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20150711T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Day+1&font=cursive&swk=1

lololololol @ my vote train...seriously

John Snow- Reaction vote to me voting him...reaction votes are gross

Dice- JOKE VOTE ON ME...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Razen- Juust plain scummy IMO

Tina- More WTH/Tinfoiling vote i believe.

90% chane there's a wolf on this train!!!

Love you too Bro...but your post...bleh, I wonder if we will always just grate in mafia, lol And I actually liked that response... :huh:

As for the voting, I want to hear more from JS before I go down that road, Zander my grate me sometimes, but I don't like to lynch him just for that and if town he can be useful, I want to see more of him (not literally) before I go that way.

As for Hally lock clearing me, there are a number of things that could be going on there, she has said her reasons and I would rather see what comes out of that. I do have her as leaning town, she is engaging in the thread, I liked she jumped on JS and Pral. Plus after nagging her to be more involved and give reads etc, she is doing that and is a lot more engaged in the game...so I like this too.

Bold- .......right    lololololol

dont like my posts!!!! it FREAKS ME OUT...lolololol

As for the last....meh we'll see but something seems off there.

WTF ARE JOHN SNOW AND PRAL HINTING MASONS???!!!!

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

??? Where are you getting masons froM?

...........i dont like it.......theres mason talk.....maybe....just maybe im over reacting....

All right, so, let me get this straight.  At the time, I wasn't sure if you were joking here or not, but the fact that you instantly said masons and then put a vote on is weird.  And then you say you might be over reacting to the situation.

A part of me wants to let the vig's prove themselves at night, but I don't know if that's the best play or not.

not a good at all imo.

Eldrick you towning here?

Yes I am. The main topic of discussion is the vig claims. I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle it.

after SW lynching is pretty high up on list fwiw.

I don't see how SW affects this. The vig claim in that game was legit.

Or are you talking about the possible mason claim? (that I didn't pick up on)

i mean pure WIFoM that distracts the game as well as a POSS soft Mason claim.  either way.  its gotta be cleared up.  neither made a CC case or nothing so its up to us to clear it up.

And now you've settled on trying to clear that up.  It sounds like you're pushing a lynch to me.

lynch all Masons imo...lolololol

seriously what is the chance this happens in back to back games lol

Seph didnt quote your long quote but no not a joke vote.  just add the Mason must die because of SW.  Good only knows but wouldn't it be perfect by saying oh well that couldn't/wouldn't happen again.  ive asked for an explanation and havent gotten it yet so im waiting.

And now it's not a joke and that literally the only thing you've voted for is because Masons must die because of SW.  Sounds like you aren't waiting to me, you've made a decision.

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

...........i dont like it.......theres mason talk.....maybe....just maybe im over reacting....

All right, so, let me get this straight.  At the time, I wasn't sure if you were joking here or not, but the fact that you instantly said masons and then put a vote on is weird.  And then you say you might be over reacting to the situation.

A part of me wants to let the vig's prove themselves at night, but I don't know if that's the best play or not.

not a good at all imo.

Yes I am. The main topic of discussion is the vig claims. I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle it.

i mean pure WIFoM that distracts the game as well as a POSS soft Mason claim.  either way.  its gotta be cleared up.  neither made a CC case or nothing so its up to us to clear it up.

And now you've settled on trying to clear that up.  It sounds like you're pushing a lynch to me.

Seph didnt quote your long quote but no not a joke vote.  just add the Mason must die because of SW.  Good only knows but wouldn't it be perfect by saying oh well that couldn't/wouldn't happen again.  ive asked for an explanation and havent gotten it yet so im waiting.

And now it's not a joke and that literally the only thing you've voted for is because Masons must die because of SW.  Sounds like you aren't waiting to me, you've made a decision.

AND FOR THE 74564th time (I may be exaggerating a tad here) YOU DONT ADD THE POSTS WHERE I STATE IM WAITING FOR THEM TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES

im keeping my vote on John for now in the very very slight chance your not a wolf and just have a hard time with the reading.  But dude you is HOWLING atp.

[unvote]

FTR I like the idea of the ultimatum in itself. Problem is some players just don't post that much, even as town. I think Heart is among this group.

*Wave* Hi, I'm Heart. I don't post much because job. MAY be a little more active this week because I have less hours at work. 

Vig(s?), use your power to catch whoever you think is scum, and just bear in mind that post count is not necessarily inactive. 

@Zander--you do not like Eldrick's idea of letting them live. What is your plan of action? Lay it out for me with pictures :P 

@Eldrick

1) why did you vote when you weren't yet caught up on day 1?

2) (Just to check) You appear to dislike John more than Pral--why?

3) How clear would you consider the Vigs if we let them live and there are three kills tonight? 

@John and Pral--you have already been asked why you claimed when you did and to admit if you are lying or you are masons. My question (since you drew attention to it) is: why are you ok with each others' claim?

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

not a good at all imo.

AND FOR THE 74564th time (I may be exaggerating a tad here) YOU DONT ADD THE POSTS WHERE I STATE IM WAITING FOR THEM TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES

im keeping my vote on John for now in the very very slight chance your not a wolf and just have a hard time with the reading.  But dude you is HOWLING atp.

Then what did I just put in red?  You did say you were waiting.  But your vote is still in place.  Which is why I'm having a hard time believing you.

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

not a good at all imo.

Then what did I just put in red?  You did say you were waiting.  But your vote is still in place.  Which is why I'm having a hard time believing you.

ummm seriously dude.....i dont know....perhaps because its lik,e i dont know....the best place for it atp...i notice your not after Hallia for the same thing either.  strange eh...lolololol

HOWL FOR US SOME MORE HOMIE!!!!

I've liked a lot of Razen's posts so far (btw, do you pronounce that "raisin" or "R-ah-zen"--I can't remember but your member handle is making me pronounce it raisin :P ).

Zander has felt different to me this game, but I'm not ready to dub him scummy because of that yet. I can see where the other votes have come from but I feel like his train grew rather quickly there. 

@Lotad--if 12 pages is a lot for you to catch up with, you may be in for a rude awakening... 

Eldrick and Seph have both hand things I found curious and things I liked

Hallia's lock clear on Talya is interesting, and something also felt interesting about Talya's response to it. @Hallia--any other strong gut tremors so far?

Also, there is a difference between something dragging out and a conversation continuing to get more information. D1s are longer for a reason, and I'd rather not sacrifice by making a mislynch that doesn't give us a much info as it could have in order to get the game moving faster. 

@Zander--I think I was wrong to choose a font that had no caps for your lol siggy. I need to make you a new one that states that you only speak in yell.

You're excitable this game, I'll give you that one 

[unvote]

FTR I like the idea of the ultimatum in itself. Problem is some players just don't post that much, even as town. I think Heart is among this group.

*Wave* Hi, I'm Heart. I don't post much because job. MAY be a little more active this week because I have less hours at work. 

Vig(s?), use your power to catch whoever you think is scum, and just bear in mind that post count is not necessarily inactive. 

@Zander--you do not like Eldrick's idea of letting them live. What is your plan of action? Lay it out for me with pictures :P 

@Eldrick

3) How clear would you consider the Vigs if we let them live and there are three kills tonight? 

@John and Pral--you have already been asked why you claimed when you did and to admit if you are lying or you are masons. My question (since you drew attention to it) is: why are you ok with each others' claim?

Oh and Zander I know you want to see more from them. Still want to know how you'd like to go forward

first at Razen she didnt miss it.  how come you did?

@ Heart-

Wait for explanation from John Snow/Pral

if believable

if not

[unvote]

@Eldrick

Wait for explanation from John/Pral

if believable

Welcome_to_My-Town.jpg

if not

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

not a good at all imo.

ummm seriously dude.....i dont know....perhaps because its lik,e i dont know....the best place for it atp...i notice your not after Hallia for the same thing either.  strange eh...lolololol

HOWL FOR US SOME MORE HOMIE!!!!

Hallia has been largely giving her thoughts about things, and while I don't completely agree with everything she's said, she's been giving her thoughts and trying to help.  You just seem to be running in circles chasing your tail.  And for someone who seems to think I'm scum, you sure don't want to back that up with actions either.

Eheheheh, gut tremors

I posted my read list last night, I'm on mobile at the moment, so quoting will be hard.

Catching up, I saw someone said it was odd that I didn't have reads on some people - ummmm, did you see who I had as null? The people who haven't posted at allll. I'm not really impressed by dices catch up, would like to hear more. Same for AH.

Talyas recent posting just further enforces my read.

Eheheheh, gut tremors

I posted my read list last night, I'm on mobile at the moment, so quoting will be hard.

Catching up, I saw someone said it was odd that I didn't have reads on some people - ummmm, did you see who I had as null? The people who haven't posted at allll. I'm not really impressed by dices catch up, would like to hear more. Same for AH.

Talyas recent posting just further enforces my read.

I think that was me, and going back, I had the exact same people in that situation, and for the same reason too.  So yeah, I can see where that's coming from!

@ Razen.....I havent voted you yet because:

a0 reaction votes are gross and i dont do gross

b) cause i want to wait and see johns response cause I HATE what transpired with him and Pral with 0 reasons explained

And chasing my tail around....lololololol

I'm the number 1 poster, im in game responding to everything and everyone and working game solve and have made a list of PoE....and its still early Day 1.  what have you done beside misrep me, place an unfounded vote on me and protected John Snow's crappy play without explanation and Howl.....nope try again sir.

Looks like our Vig pair have left the stage...if they do not get an answer back I'll probably move to John Snow.

Zander still looks like town to me...maybe this is from last game...he posts more than most...plus I kinda get his humor from earlier.

Right now.

Vote Dice

Basically stirs the pot and leaves...very little content...want more contributions.

Archived