DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Oh pooh, I meant that in a fun lighthearted way. If you guys are going to harp on it, I have her as more town than anyone else at the moment. Her posting has been transparent and she's asking questions. I like Her activity, because I've seen Talya be scum and non-present lots before

Funny since she's riding out the proverbial storm of the double vig claim. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree. There are reasons to trust people D1. Not everyone is good enough to pick up on them, but some people are. 

ya but this isn't one of those times.

Not for noobs, it's not. 

try again.

I'm not liking the cryptic and mysterious tone.  You claimed Vig, then asked Heart to trust you because you're crazy like EP.  You're not making any friends by beating around the bush.

Oh pooh, I meant that in a fun lighthearted way. If you guys are going to harp on it, I have her as more town than anyone else at the moment. Her posting has been transparent and she's asking questions. I like Her activity, because I've seen Talya be scum and non-present lots before

If Johns not gonna explain hes getting lynched

FTR I like the idea of the ultimatum in itself. Problem is some players just don't post that much, even as town. I think Heart is among this group.

Low post count is strictly anti-town. It makes it harder for people to read you, as they have less to look at AND it means you're not actively pushing for reactions. Which means you're not trying to form your own opinions, you're just jumping on what other people say. 

-snip-

yes sir.  what you think of this 2 vig poss mason poss gambit poss dumb play stuff??

I've never seen a 2 Vig Mason team...more likely the typical DM N0 peek cover kind of schtick I've come to expect when I play here...could be a play to get a Cop view?  Maybe their masons and wanted to create narrative...really I have no idea.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/72150-town-winsbgs-super-smash-bros-mafia-now-with-more-ithi/?hl=mafia

Mason Vig team. To be fair, everyone was in mason pairs that game. Fun game. 

Oh god, two vigs or we have a c.f.

THUNDERDOME ENGAGE

Why cc? Why not two vigs in the game? :)

In the red she states there is two vigs, or one is counter claiming.

We had two vig claims so these are two reasonable responses conclusions imo.

Pralaya either didn't understand her post, or is misrepping her severely.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other.

Once again, it feels like they are trying to twist this on hallia. I really need some explaining done on this situation as a whole.

Hey guys. I'm here, and catching up.

So far, the only thing that caught my attention was JS claiming vig on Day 1. I don't trust that claim.

[v]JS[/v]

Back to reading.

Interesting.  Pralaya claimed the exact same thing, so what makes you more inclined to believe him over John Snow?  Apologies if you haven't gotten to that point in reading yet.

Wow. I stopped reading at just the wrong time.

Pral hardclaims right afterwards.

I read this as a joke. I don't think he's actually vig. He very well could be, and hiding under the other claim. There could easily also be 2 vig's. I still don't believe either of the claims. Why claim vig Day 1? I think it looks worse for JS than it does for Pral, though.

Pralaya claimed vig 4 or 5 posts after john, how did you not see this elsrick?

Your post between the two was ten minutes. So I feel like you were at least paying attention to the thread.

Also Eld if pral was just a joke, why does this make John look bad?

As for my first 2 posts, I stopped reading on my phone when I got to JS's claim. I got on my computer and posted my check in post. Then I went back and read the rest of the thread. As I mentioned, that was a really bad point to stop reading. I gave my view of both afterwards.

It looks bad for JS because claiming Vig before you're able to shoot just doesn't make sense. It paints a target on yourself. It also looks bad for Pral for the same reason. I don't see how talking about which one is more believable is +EV, though.

A) What's this +EV thing I've been seeing all over DM?

B) Claiming it eliminates any confusion over the multiple kills tonight. 

Dice, open your eyes. You should be able to see what's going on here. 

And to all of you complaining that you're not around when everyone else is:

The problem is none of you are bothering to push for any info. Posting late doesn't stop you from asking questions, but most of you just posts thoughts on what's happened while you were away. 

Do not see any mason teams in that game.

Seph's  quote

Zander, on 08 Jul 2015 - 12:46 AM, said:snapback.png

Feeling strongly that theres at least 1 one wolf in Snow/Pral/Hallia/Tayla.  thoughts people?

Zander if you randomly name four people, you have a decent chance to find 1 wolf.
Regarding this post, I don't think tayla is a wolf here. I don't have her as lock clear like hallia, but she is light green for me.
Hallia was one of my stronger town reads early on, but these recent posts are causing me to worry.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Of course seph but after John and Pral linked up and Hallia linkd To Tayla this early day one.  to vig claims with no cc or explanation/  its MUCH MUCH more likey theres 1-2 here then random chance imo.

I disagree. There are reasons to trust people D1. Not everyone is good enough to pick up on them, but some people are. 

ya but this isn't one of those times.

Not for noobs, it's not. 

try again.

I'm not liking the cryptic and mysterious tone.  You claimed Vig, then asked Heart to trust you because you're crazy like EP.  You're not making any friends by beating around the bush.

I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to win. I'm waiting for a couple of people to show up before I'm explaining everything. 

Does this mean that you tell us that Zander looks town or that all three of us look town?

Looks like our Vig pair have left the stage...if they do not get an answer back I'll probably move to John Snow.

Zander still looks like town to me...maybe this is from last game...he posts more than most...plus I kinda get his humor from earlier.

Right now.

Vote Dice

Basically stirs the pot and leaves...very little content...want more contributions.

So this is your reasons for thinking Zander is town? Have you played many games with him?

All three of you look like town to me.  I think I have played exactly one game with Zander so I have little meta...so yeah...he posts a lot...he started this game off with references to the last game...that I personally got...maybe he does this as scum or not...I have no idea...just my read on him...take it fwiw.

[unvote]

FTR I like the idea of the ultimatum in itself. Problem is some players just don't post that much, even as town. I think Heart is among this group.

*Wave* Hi, I'm Heart. I don't post much because job. MAY be a little more active this week because I have less hours at work. 

Vig(s?), use your power to catch whoever you think is scum, and just bear in mind that post count is not necessarily inactive. 

@Zander--you do not like Eldrick's idea of letting them live. What is your plan of action? Lay it out for me with pictures :P 

@Eldrick

1) why did you vote when you weren't yet caught up on day 1?

2) (Just to check) You appear to dislike John more than Pral--why?

3) How clear would you consider the Vigs if we let them live and there are three kills tonight? 

@John and Pral--you have already been asked why you claimed when you did and to admit if you are lying or you are masons. My question (since you drew attention to it) is: why are you ok with each others' claim?

Just trust me, okay? I'm crazy like an EP this game.

The Eternal Phoenix?

John Snow asking people to "trust him"

That's fair.  I don't like how he went from claiming Vig to claiming he's got an EP plan.  I remember those being very, very strange.  Some of them ended up working out, and some of them were disastrous.  I don't remember any middle ground either.

Hence why I'm not asking you guys to trust me. I asked AH to trust me regarding why we believe eachother's claim. That's it. 

Huh?

Where I am riding out. Just got on wanting to see your long awaited response. Was disappointed in what you said. Deciding at present whether you are wolf or playing some stupid game as town which could end up with us losing. If you are claiming town then step up to the mark and act like one and work with team town. Because behaviour like this just because you think you may look good is crap.

Where I am riding out. Just got on wanting to see your long awaited response. Was disappointed in what you said. Deciding at present whether you are wolf or playing some stupid game as town which could end up with us losing. If you are claiming town then step up to the mark and act like one and work with team town. Because behaviour like this just because you think you may look good is crap.

Whoops, wrong person. Thought hallia was talking about Pray, not you. Lots of new names for me this game. 

Yes, EP=Eternal Phoenix

Decent player...played many games with him...still looks like cryptic crumbs...as far as this game.

Why not just spell it out for us?

This.  A hundred times this.  You're not doing the town any favors by being cryptic.

@ Tina - at present I'm not sure where Zander is concerned. I get frustrated in his play. I'm going to have to read him again. I really felt he had Razen as wolf and was voting JS as a holding vote...which isn't like Zander.

Interesting set-up.  That helped a little but who were the Vigs?  Don't see it listed.

Link/Samus

OK...says NK...I took that as scum...good find...I guess...never saw it in any games I've played...plus that game was mainly masons...you suggesting we have more masons than just you and Pralya?

Whoops, wrong person. Thought hallia was talking about Pray, not you. Lots of new names for me this game.

So, tell us what this is all about. Why were you not put off by Pral claiming big? What are you trying to do here, and what result are you looking for.

Interesting set-up.  That helped a little but who were the Vigs?  Don't see it listed.

Link/Samus

OK...says NK...I took that as scum...good find...I guess...never saw it in any games I've played...plus that game was mainly masons...you suggesting we have more masons than just you and Pralya?

Nothing of that sort. You said "I've never seen mason vig's before." I just was showing you a game where it showed up. I haven't said that Pray and I are masons. 

I assumed this was in response to this:

Oh god, two vigs or we have a c.f.

THUNDERDOME ENGAGE

Why cc? Why not two vigs in the game? :)

In the red she states there is two vigs, or one is counter claiming.

We had two vig claims so these are two reasonable responses conclusions imo.

Pralaya either didn't understand her post, or is misrepping her severely.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other.

Once again, it feels like they are trying to twist this on hallia. I really need some explaining done on this situation as a whole.

-snip-

Not sure how many times I'm going to have to go over this. Pray OBVIOUSLY wasn't CC'ing me, otherwise he would have voted. Hallia was trying to turn on us eachother. Best thing to go on that soon into the game. 

And while they're both reasonable conclusions, she was implying one of them was obviously wrong with the "thunderdome engage"

Since it says Tayla not Prayla, what was it in response to?

Link/Samus

Nothing of that sort. You said "I've never seen mason vig's before." I just was showing you a game where it showed up. I haven't said that Pray and I are masons. 

not good enough

Archived