DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

@ Heart you asked me this: @Zander--why did we need to wait for you but now we can't wait for him?

wait for me on what?  i have no idea what your asking me here.  could you please let me know?

All of page 16 you were telling Razen that you were waiting to hear more from Pral and John. Why is it not ok that John is waiting for others? 

Note I'd still like some sort of explanation from him on why that is.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious about what was going on with Pral and John too.  But we're all pretty much waiting on John to explain himself at this point, which I'm honestly not liking one bit.  It doesn't help that he's waiting for an unknown person/persons to join us in the thread before he answers the question.  It's almost like a stall tactic to me at this point, and I can't see a reason why he would want to stall (even though we still have plenty of time, according to the deadline timer).

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. I have read the whole thread now. The post I thought about was one of Seph´s posts but now that I read it it didn´t look wrong to me at all.

Things that I noticed:

Snow and Pral - yes, it looked coordinated. They claimed vigs 8 minutes appart. I have no idea what to do about them. I can see Snow trying to get reactions from claim and votes but I have no idea what Pral is doing. He definitely looks like he has some information that we haven´t.

Hally - I think her initial reaction was pretty normal. I would have expected some kind of argument from two people claiming that way at first. I wouldn´t say Talya is lock clear but her town reads looks like mine.

Razen - I really like his posting and get a strong town feeling from him. He points out the right things. I like his read on Zander.

Seph - I like his posting as well and think he is pointing out good things.

Eldrick - I don´t know what I think about most of his posts but it was good to point out that Seph said it was an advanced game where it doesn´t say it anywhere. I don´t know if it really says anything about Seph´s alignment but it was good of Eldrick to see it.

Zander - I have a hard time to read Zander. When is he joking? When is he not? Why make a serious vote with a non serious reason? Didn´t like #178 where he said that Snow should worry about not getting himself hanged or something like that. It´s like he is too confident, which I often (but not always) connect with mafia. He questioned my one post like he was doing something meaningful. I also don´t like the post about it being one mafia among Talya/Hally/Snow/Pral. I´m not sure if I´m having a hard time reading Zander and that makes me look at his posts in a certain way but he is the closest thing I have to a mafia read right now.

Laine - seems to defend Zander´s way of posting. Not much else.

LotD - very strange to ask others to fill in and base decisions on that. I get that he want to wait and see but why hope for others to tell him what happend. How could he base decisions on that? Weird.

Dice - after all of what has happened he voted Zander for posting in caps lock? Is it some kind of joke that I don´t get? Felt weird.

[v] Zander [/v]

I´ll be back later.

okay just defending myself on that one, it was a late night, and i was in the middle of studying for my EMT National, i was hoping to get the basics and then, and then later speed read through to formulate my own opinions, it would have made things a little easier on me that late at night, but i probably should have just waited in that case, so again, my apologies. also, i don't know if other people caught my other post once i had finally made my decision, but its there.

lord of the dawn, on 08 Jul 2015 - 01:47 AM, said:

jumping right out and claiming that he was a vig straightaway was a bold choice for JS, but he draws a lot of attention to himself like this, i dunno, it just seems like a weird power play to me with no purpose.

and pralaya claiming vig after JS does two things. casting doubt on JS and also drawing that same attention to himself. it could be a play on pralaya's part in some way. ultimately though i think it casts suspicion on both of them, and they are both certainly coming off that way.

although i think im still leaning towards JS due to him jumping in like that and threatening people. it wasn't a very nice thing to do and wins him no points with me. Pralaya just kinda claims it, and handles the fallout relatively well. im not sure though, either way i think i want to wait and see a little longer.

EDIT: Cut me some slack, it was almost 2 in the morning haha

Warning. I understand foggy brain when playing mafia late at night especially after studying earlier, but please just quote yourself and add things or post separately. Only warning.

Vote Count

Dice (1/8): NotBob

Zander (3/8): dicetosser1, Razen, Tina

John Snow (2/8): Zander, Hallia

Not voting (9/14): Aiel Heart, John Snow, alannalynn, Pralaya, lord of the dawn, Eldrick, Seph, and Talya

Countdown to end of Day 1: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20150711T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Day+1&font=cursive&swk=1

This was my list from this morning:

I've also started to put together my reads list, and I'm happy with the way's it's going so far.

I'm leaning town on:

Seph - just a gut really, but I did like that he doesn't want to get bogged down in the mess between Pral/JS. 

Eldrick - I've liked his posts, they all seem pretty well thought out.

JS - He seems like he's playing like he's got nothing to lose, by making a ballsy claim right out of the gate.  It's not behavior I would expect from a wolf.  Take with a grain of salt, though.

Null:

Hallia - Other than her leaning town on Talya (who I don't have enough to read at all) and Zander (see below) I think she's brought up a couple of good points and asked legitimate questions.  I'd lean slightly towards town on her.

Laine - I like that she's engaged with people, but I'm not entirely sure yet as to what side of the fence I'm on with her.  I've liked some of the points she's brought up, but I'm just getting an off feeling in my gut that something isn't as it seems with her.

Wolf:

Zander - I just don't like the way he's approached the whole JS/Pral Vig claim.  He comes off to me as trying to eliminate a potential threat to his wolf team by trying to push for the lynch on one of Pral/JS.

I have no clue/I need to see more to form an opinion:

Tina

Dice

Lord

Talya

Pralaya

Heart

Not Bob

I'd definitely like to hear from those in that fourth section about what their thoughts are about the whole situation.

With what's transpired today and hearing more, I've been a little bit better able to flesh out my list of reads.  I've still got a few nulls, but most of those are now because I've seen things I've both liked and disliked about some posts from those players.

Lean Town:

Seph - Hasn't changed since this morning

Eldrick - same as Seph

Heart - She is engaging with players and asking the right kinds of questions.  Also isn't shy about posting her thoughts on other players.

Talya - I've really liked the way she's posted in this game.  Quality over quantity.  Her posts are well thought out, reasoned to my liking, and she's pointing things out and engaged with the game.

Tina - I've gotten town vibes from her posts.  She's given what she thinks about people, and why she feels that way.  I'm a fan of putting thoughts out like that, shows your trying to contribute to the town.

Neutral:

Laine - still not sure what to think of her, honestly.

Zander - After getting into it with him on page 16, I've still not liked the way he reacted to being prodded, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, considering that I've never played with him before.  I do think that even though it is kind of hypocritical of him to push JS for an answer after he was asking for time, that he's right about clearing up the potentials of this situation.  And I agree with what he and Talya have been pointing out too about his delaying.

Hallia - I'm not feeling as good about her as I was earlier.  Still a null, but one which I'm not really sure which way to lean on.

Dice - I'm not sure I like the way he's talked about lynching Zander almost on principle for his posts about post count and how high number of posts = town.  He's correct to point out the quality over quantity thing, but other than that, it seems like he hasn't really given his own thoughts up to this point or really asked his own questions.

Not Bob - I like the way he went out and voted for Dice, it seems like a good way to start up something that isn't centered on JS or what he claimed.  But other than this, I haven't really seen anything from him that stood out to me.

Lean Scum:

JS - This morning, before JS reappeared and asked to be trusted because he had an EP like role, he was giving me vibes of someone who was really aggressive and attempting to draw attention to himself, which I don't expect most scum to do.  However, when I went back and reread, something drew my eye that I had pointed out about him trying to draw a cop view, and that didn't sit well with me.  I also don't like that he's been the center of attention up to this point and is content to wait to explain things until later, when it suits him better, when he's got certain players around to back him up.  That doesn't seem like it's helpful pro-town play to me.  If he is town, he needs to come out and help us catch the bad guys.

Still can't tell:

Pralaya - hasn't posted anything since he hard-claimed vig after JS.  A complete wild-card, I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of the ones that JS is waiting for before explaining.

Lord - hasn't really contributed much

@ Heart you asked me this: @Zander--why did we need to wait for you but now we can't wait for him?

wait for me on what?  i have no idea what your asking me here.  could you please let me know?

All of page 16 you were telling Razen that you were waiting to hear more from Pral and John. Why is it not ok that John is waiting for others? 

Note I'd still like some sort of explanation from him on why that is

@AH - in a very large, labeled role madness game mayyyybe. But this is a 14 player game. I very much doubt it.

Are you referring to the post where I said I was going to plan to mod that a few words game in the future? That in no way implies anything about how this game should be played?

But it will be like this:

Because a) its just stalling the game b) people can read it when they get on here its not going anywhere right? c) seems like maybe he's waiting on a teammate or adice on what to say.

Theres just no good reason for it.  And im surprised theres not more votes on him to create pressure for him to stop stalling.

Okay. I have read the whole thread now. The post I thought about was one of Seph´s posts but now that I read it it didn´t look wrong to me at all.

Things that I noticed:

Snow and Pral - yes, it looked coordinated. They claimed vigs 8 minutes appart. I have no idea what to do about them. I can see Snow trying to get reactions from claim and votes but I have no idea what Pral is doing. He definitely looks like he has some information that we haven´t.

Hally - I think her initial reaction was pretty normal. I would have expected some kind of argument from two people claiming that way at first. I wouldn´t say Talya is lock clear but her town reads looks like mine.

Razen - I really like his posting and get a strong town feeling from him. He points out the right things. I like his read on Zander.

Seph - I like his posting as well and think he is pointing out good things.

Eldrick - I don´t know what I think about most of his posts but it was good to point out that Seph said it was an advanced game where it doesn´t say it anywhere. I don´t know if it really says anything about Seph´s alignment but it was good of Eldrick to see it.

Zander - I have a hard time to read Zander. When is he joking? When is he not? Why make a serious vote with a non serious reason? Didn´t like #178 where he said that Snow should worry about not getting himself hanged or something like that. It´s like he is too confident, which I often (but not always) connect with mafia. He questioned my one post like he was doing something meaningful. I also don´t like the post about it being one mafia among Talya/Hally/Snow/Pral. I´m not sure if I´m having a hard time reading Zander and that makes me look at his posts in a certain way but he is the closest thing I have to a mafia read right now.

Laine - seems to defend Zander´s way of posting. Not much else.

LotD - very strange to ask others to fill in and base decisions on that. I get that he want to wait and see but why hope for others to tell him what happend. How could he base decisions on that? Weird.

Dice - after all of what has happened he voted Zander for posting in caps lock? Is it some kind of joke that I don´t get? Felt weird.

[v] Zander [/v]

I´ll be back later.

okay just defending myself on that one, it was a late night, and i was in the middle of studying for my EMT National, i was hoping to get the basics and then, and then later speed read through to formulate my own opinions, it would have made things a little easier on me that late at night, but i probably should have just waited in that case, so again, my apologies. also, i don't know if other people caught my other post once i had finally made my decision, but its there.

lord of the dawn, on 08 Jul 2015 - 01:47 AM, said:

jumping right out and claiming that he was a vig straightaway was a bold choice for JS, but he draws a lot of attention to himself like this, i dunno, it just seems like a weird power play to me with no purpose.

and pralaya claiming vig after JS does two things. casting doubt on JS and also drawing that same attention to himself. it could be a play on pralaya's part in some way. ultimately though i think it casts suspicion on both of them, and they are both certainly coming off that way.

although i think im still leaning towards JS due to him jumping in like that and threatening people. it wasn't a very nice thing to do and wins him no points with me. Pralaya just kinda claims it, and handles the fallout relatively well. im not sure though, either way i think i want to wait and see a little longer.

EDIT: Cut me some slack, it was almost 2 in the morning haha

Warning. I understand foggy brain when playing mafia late at night especially after studying earlier, but please just quote yourself and add things or post separately. Only warning.

Understood, my apologies, it will not happen again. thank you for the warning.

Interesting set-up.  That helped a little but who were the Vigs?  Don't see it listed.

Link/Samus

OK...says NK...I took that as scum...good find...I guess...never saw it in any games I've played...plus that game was mainly masons...you suggesting we have more masons than just you and Pralya?

Nothing of that sort. You said "I've never seen mason vig's before." I just was showing you a game where it showed up. I haven't said that Pray and I are masons. 

not good enough

Read better brah. 

I disagree. There are reasons to trust people D1. Not everyone is good enough to pick up on them, but some people are. 

ya but this isn't one of those times.

Not for noobs, it's not. 

try again.

I'm not liking the cryptic and mysterious tone.  You claimed Vig, then asked Heart to trust you because you're crazy like EP.  You're not making any friends by beating around the bush.

I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to win. I'm waiting for a couple of people to show up before I'm explaining everything. 

im not going to lie, this bothers me on multiple levels, all you have done JS, is drop your claim and defend yourself poorly. even if its to try and provoke reactions and start conversation, I dont know if defending yourself poorly is part of your plan, but if it is your succeeding. ive waited to hear some actually valid reasons not to vote against you, and you have not impressed me. granted i havent had much opportunity to contribute my thoughts on the matter, but i honestly think enough is enough, Zander, and others have been pretty cool on giving you multiple opportunities to defend your self, and i have waited and deliberated enough. 

I do apologize, but i think i have my answer after pages and pages of this. 

i [v] vote John Snow[/v]

my only hope is that i am not playing into your hands. which could very well be the case. but well, i will find out i guess, for better or ill. 

Looks like our Vig pair have left the stage...if they do not get an answer back I'll probably move to John Snow.

Zander still looks like town to me...maybe this is from last game...he posts more than most...plus I kinda get his humor from earlier.

Right now.

Vote Dice

Basically stirs the pot and leaves...very little content...want more contributions.

Why John Snow over Pral?

Why does any of that make them town?

And I agree with dice with the pot calling the kettle black :P

1. Cause John Snow is the only one talking and I want to hear from the other.
  2. Zander's early commentary looks fervently tied to a previous game.  I get that cause he was heavily invested and looked like he was trying to be funny.  Also realize that those who did not play do not want to read 400 pages to get his humor.  I would not lunch him for anything I've seen so far.
  3. Dice's commentary makes me look like Darthe (minus the gambits).

Looks like our Vig pair have left the stage...if they do not get an answer back I'll probably move to John Snow.

Zander still looks like town to me...maybe this is from last game...he posts more than most...plus I kinda get his humor from earlier.

Right now.

Vote Dice

Basically stirs the pot and leaves...very little content...want more contributions.

Why John Snow over Pral?

Why does any of that make them town?

And I agree with dice with the pot calling the kettle black :P

1. Cause John Snow is the only one talking and I want to hear from the other.
  2. Zander's early commentary looks fervently tied to a previous game.  I get that cause he was heavily invested and looked like he was trying to be funny.  Also realize that those who did not play do not want to read 400 pages to get his humor.  I would not lunch him for anything I've seen so far.
  3. Dice's commentary makes me look like Darthe (minus the gambits).

Notbob you still comfortable with where your vote is with Dice?  i think some more pressure on John Snow will get us an answer one way or another. 

Ok I just caught up. I have about 15 pages of quotes to respond towards, and it's time to [v[ John snow[/v] I think the breaking point for me was voting zander for one reason, and unvoting him for his post count which has absolutely no correlation. Dice has already stated this, but clearing someone for their post count is ridiculous, and in your situation just looked like a eject. 

I am simply tired of waiting. Js says he is waiting for people to check in, literally the only person I have not seen post since yesterday is pralaya. They are on the same team, and I feel like he is waiting to corroborate with him.
He had plenty of opportunities today to dispel many of our concerns. If they are mason's He could have stated so, and that they do not have any sort of chat. I do not understand the angle he is taking, but he is still playing the vig side of the argument. The really bad part about this is if he is town, this whole situation is making it worse for us.
 /done.

Hearts quote - my computer is really buggy right now ><

[unvote]

FTR I like the idea of the ultimatum in itself. Problem is some players just don't post that much, even as town. I think Heart is among this group.

*Wave* Hi, I'm Heart. I don't post much because job. MAY be a little more active this week because I have less hours at work. 

Vig(s?), use your power to catch whoever you think is scum, and just bear in mind that post count is not necessarily inactive. 

@Zander--you do not like Eldrick's idea of letting them live. What is your plan of action? Lay it out for me with pictures :P 

@Eldrick

1) why did you vote when you weren't yet caught up on day 1?

2) (Just to check) You appear to dislike John more than Pral--why?

3) How clear would you consider the Vigs if we let them live and there are three kills tonight? 

@John and Pral--you have already been asked why you claimed when you did and to admit if you are lying or you are masons. My question (since you drew attention to it) is: why are you ok with each others' claim?

Heart can you please post more like this! Don't get me wrong, I don't mind your catch up posts every now and then... but the post likes these show me your more engaging, and make it easier to read you!

@ Razen.....I havent voted you yet because:

a0 reaction votes are gross and i dont do gross

b) cause i want to wait and see johns response cause I HATE what transpired with him and Pral with 0 reasons explained

And chasing my tail around....lololololol

I'm the number 1 poster, im in game responding to everything and everyone and working game solve and have made a list of PoE....and its still early Day 1.  what have you done beside misrep me, place an unfounded vote on me and protected John Snow's crappy play without explanation and Howl.....nope try again sir.

Zander, I don't see Razen mis repping you. and to be honest I think he is becoming one of my favorite people in this game!
I have taken your posts this game in a different way, and I didn't understand some until you later explained them. Your posts towards Razen are the main reason I am having trouble clearing you this game. When you are town, its usually pretty obvious, should I be worried here??

WTF ARE JOHN SNOW AND PRAL HINTING MASONS???!!!!

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

??? Where are you getting masons froM?

...........i dont like it.......theres mason talk.....maybe....just maybe im over reacting....

All right, so, let me get this straight.  At the time, I wasn't sure if you were joking here or not, but the fact that you instantly said masons and then put a vote on is weird.  And then you say you might be over reacting to the situation.

A part of me wants to let the vig's prove themselves at night, but I don't know if that's the best play or not.

not a good at all imo.

Eldrick you towning here?

Yes I am. The main topic of discussion is the vig claims. I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle it.

after SW lynching is pretty high up on list fwiw.

I don't see how SW affects this. The vig claim in that game was legit.

Or are you talking about the possible mason claim? (that I didn't pick up on)

i mean pure WIFoM that distracts the game as well as a POSS soft Mason claim.  either way.  its gotta be cleared up.  neither made a CC case or nothing so its up to us to clear it up.

And now you've settled on trying to clear that up.  It sounds like you're pushing a lynch to me.

lynch all Masons imo...lolololol

seriously what is the chance this happens in back to back games lol

Seph didnt quote your long quote but no not a joke vote.  just add the Mason must die because of SW.  Good only knows but wouldn't it be perfect by saying oh well that couldn't/wouldn't happen again.  ive asked for an explanation and havent gotten it yet so im waiting.

And now it's not a joke and that literally the only thing you've voted for is because Masons must die because of SW.  Sounds like you aren't waiting to me, you've made a decision.

AND FOR THE 74564th time (I may be exaggerating a tad here) YOU DONT ADD THE POSTS WHERE I STATE IM WAITING FOR THEM TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES

im keeping my vote on John for now in the very very slight chance your not a wolf and just have a hard time with the reading.  But dude you is HOWLING atp.

Oh and Zander I know you want to see more from them. Still want to know how you'd like to go forward

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

...........i dont like it.......theres mason talk.....maybe....just maybe im over reacting....

All right, so, let me get this straight.  At the time, I wasn't sure if you were joking here or not, but the fact that you instantly said masons and then put a vote on is weird.  And then you say you might be over reacting to the situation.

A part of me wants to let the vig's prove themselves at night, but I don't know if that's the best play or not.

not a good at all imo.

Yes I am. The main topic of discussion is the vig claims. I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle it.

i mean pure WIFoM that distracts the game as well as a POSS soft Mason claim.  either way.  its gotta be cleared up.  neither made a CC case or nothing so its up to us to clear it up.

And now you've settled on trying to clear that up.  It sounds like you're pushing a lynch to me.

lynch all Masons imo...lolololol

seriously what is the chance this happens in back to back games lol

Seph didnt quote your long quote but no not a joke vote.  just add the Mason must die because of SW.  Good only knows but wouldn't it be perfect by saying oh well that couldn't/wouldn't happen again.  ive asked for an explanation and havent gotten it yet so im waiting.

And now it's not a joke and that literally the only thing you've voted for is because Masons must die because of SW.  Sounds like you aren't waiting to me, you've made a decision.

AND FOR THE 74564th time (I may be exaggerating a tad here) YOU DONT ADD THE POSTS WHERE I STATE IM WAITING FOR THEM TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES

im keeping my vote on John for now in the very very slight chance your not a wolf and just have a hard time with the reading.  But dude you is HOWLING atp.

Then what did I just put in red?  You did say you were waiting.  But your vote is still in place.  Which is why I'm having a hard time believing you.

town

12. Razen
3. Aiel Heart
13. Talya
4. alannalynn

null
1. dicetosser1
11. TinaHel
9. Zander

mixed

2. NotBob
6. Hallia
8. Eldrick
7. lord of the dawn

5. Pralaya
14. John Snow 

Hally can you please show me what your townreading notbob for?? maybe I just have trouble reading him, but I am not seeing it.

Hearts quote - my computer is really buggy right now ><

[unvote]

FTR I like the idea of the ultimatum in itself. Problem is some players just don't post that much, even as town. I think Heart is among this group.

*Wave* Hi, I'm Heart. I don't post much because job. MAY be a little more active this week because I have less hours at work. 

Vig(s?), use your power to catch whoever you think is scum, and just bear in mind that post count is not necessarily inactive. 

@Zander--you do not like Eldrick's idea of letting them live. What is your plan of action? Lay it out for me with pictures :P 

@Eldrick

3) How clear would you consider the Vigs if we let them live and there are three kills tonight? 

@John and Pral--you have already been asked why you claimed when you did and to admit if you are lying or you are masons. My question (since you drew attention to it) is: why are you ok with each others' claim?

Heart can you please post more like this! Don't get me wrong, I don't mind your catch up posts every now and then... but the post likes these show me your more engaging, and make it easier to read you!

b) cause i want to wait and see johns response cause I HATE what transpired with him and Pral with 0 reasons explained

I'm the number 1 poster, im in game responding to everything and everyone and working game solve and have made a list of PoE....and its still early Day 1.  what have you done beside misrep me, place an unfounded vote on me and protected John Snow's crappy play without explanation and Howl.....nope try again sir.

Zander, I don't see Razen mis repping you. and to be honest I think he is becoming one of my favorite people in this game!

I have taken your posts this game in a different way, and I didn't understand some until you later explained them. Your posts towards Razen are the main reason I am having trouble clearing you this game. When you are town, its usually pretty obvious, should I be worried here??

1st Bold- seph see my previous post on this and if not enough go back and read a little before that its there.  he just kept making the same point without adding my explanation to it hence mis repping me.

2nd Bold- Only if your a wolf imo...lolololol

First of all, to those of you that quote a MQ, and only reference a tiny part of it, please stop. Cut out or spoiler the part(s) you aren't referencing.

@Eldrick

1) Why are we still having this discussion? I do this. Sometimes I don't stick with said vote. It's an OP vote. A lot of people do it. Why does the fact that I read a few pages first change that?

2) Because he did it first. Because he pointed out that he was doing it for reactions. Because he is defending it poorly.

3) I would consider them not mafia. It doesn't make them town. There are so many unknowns. But if there are 3 kills, it's a safe bet that two of them came from them, and the 3rd from a mafia. (Especially if they are one of the kills)

Low post count is strictly anti-town. It makes it harder for people to read you, as they have less to look at AND it means you're not actively pushing for reactions. Which means you're not trying to form your own opinions, you're just jumping on what other people say. 

-snip-

yes sir.  what you think of this 2 vig poss mason poss gambit poss dumb play stuff??

I've never seen a 2 Vig Mason team...more likely the typical DM N0 peek cover kind of schtick I've come to expect when I play here...could be a play to get a Cop view?  Maybe their masons and wanted to create narrative...really I have no idea.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/72150-town-winsbgs-super-smash-bros-mafia-now-with-more-ithi/?hl=mafia

Mason Vig team. To be fair, everyone was in mason pairs that game. Fun game. 

Oh god, two vigs or we have a c.f.
THUNDERDOME ENGAGE

Why cc? Why not two vigs in the game? :)

In the red she states there is two vigs, or one is counter claiming.
We had two vig claims so these are two reasonable responses conclusions imo.
Pralaya either didn't understand her post, or is misrepping her severely.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other.

Once again, it feels like they are trying to twist this on hallia. I really need some explaining done on this situation as a whole.

Hey guys. I'm here, and catching up.

So far, the only thing that caught my attention was JS claiming vig on Day 1. I don't trust that claim.

[v]JS[/v]

Back to reading.
Interesting.  Pralaya claimed the exact same thing, so what makes you more inclined to believe him over John Snow?  Apologies if you haven't gotten to that point in reading yet.

Wow. I stopped reading at just the wrong time.

Pral hardclaims right afterwards.

I read this as a joke. I don't think he's actually vig. He very well could be, and hiding under the other claim. There could easily also be 2 vig's. I still don't believe either of the claims. Why claim vig Day 1? I think it looks worse for JS than it does for Pral, though.
Pralaya claimed vig 4 or 5 posts after john, how did you not see this elsrick?
Your post between the two was ten minutes. So I feel like you were at least paying attention to the thread.

Also Eld if pral was just a joke, why does this make John look bad?

As for my first 2 posts, I stopped reading on my phone when I got to JS's claim. I got on my computer and posted my check in post. Then I went back and read the rest of the thread. As I mentioned, that was a really bad point to stop reading. I gave my view of both afterwards.

It looks bad for JS because claiming Vig before you're able to shoot just doesn't make sense. It paints a target on yourself. It also looks bad for Pral for the same reason. I don't see how talking about which one is more believable is +EV, though.

A) What's this +EV thing I've been seeing all over DM?

B) Claiming it eliminates any confusion over the multiple kills tonight. 

Dice, open your eyes. You should be able to see what's going on here. 

And to all of you complaining that you're not around when everyone else is:

The problem is none of you are bothering to push for any info. Posting late doesn't stop you from asking questions, but most of you just posts thoughts on what's happened while you were away. 

I left the first part of the post because I'm not sure what you're referencing. What should dice be seeing?

A) I don't remember what it stands for. [something] Value I think. Basic definition:

+EV = good for town

-EV = bad for town

B) You don't think it would? And not ANY confusion. Just a large part of it.

Oh pooh, I meant that in a fun lighthearted way. If you guys are going to harp on it, I have her as more town than anyone else at the moment. Her posting has been transparent and she's asking questions. I like Her activity, because I've seen Talya be scum and non-present lots before

I actually like this response. It makes sense. Using LOCK CLEAR like that isn't a good way to be lighthearted, but i'm ok with you for now.

I disagree. There are reasons to trust people D1. Not everyone is good enough to pick up on them, but some people are. 

ya but this isn't one of those times.

Not for noobs, it's not. 

try again.

I'm not liking the cryptic and mysterious tone.  You claimed Vig, then asked Heart to trust you because you're crazy like EP.  You're not making any friends by beating around the bush.

I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to win. I'm waiting for a couple of people to show up before I'm explaining everything. 

It has already been mentioned, but this is really bad. When people are waiting for your response, waiting for others to show up just looks like stalling. Who do you need to talk to before posting?

This means nothing. Tommy was top poster looked to be solving and was a constant itt in every game he played. He rolled mafia a LOT. ive told you and told you this but you dont listen. I am REALLY tempted to leave my vote where it is and lynch you just to make a point

I agree with you that being a top poster doesn't mean anything. I also don't like that Zander keeps bringing it up. He's pushing his towniness really hard. We should figure it out by his play, not by his amount of posts or cuz he says so. But I don't like that you are leaving your joke vote on him to 'make a point'. Do you intend to lynch him to make said point?

Because a) its just stalling the game b) people can read it when they get on here its not going anywhere right? c) seems like maybe he's waiting on a teammate or adice on what to say.

Theres just no good reason for it.  And im surprised theres not more votes on him to create pressure for him to stop stalling.

^^^this

[v]JS[/v]

[v] John Snow [/v]

DIE MASON DIE!!!!

not a good at all imo.

1st bold- He wasn't in that game, so I don't expect him to understand. 

2nd bold- I had this problem in a game. If your vote is on someone, they are assuming you want that person lynched.

reading this though, I see your frustration more as town.

He isn't twisting your words, is what I am trying to get across. I think he is reading them differently than what you are intending them. but I don't see that as scummy. Look at his posts regarding other people in this game. he is easily my strongest town read.

Eldrick hallia response actually made me feel worse there....

also please be careful I think js is at l-1? or 2 now.

and we still have tomorrow left

I just checked. It's L-3. I'm the 5th vote.

But I'm also confident with said vote. It's not only for pressure.

Vote Count

Dice (1/8): NotBob

Zander (3/8): dicetosser1, Razen, Tina

John Snow (2/8): Zander, Hallia

Not voting (9/14): Aiel Heart, John Snow, alannalynn, Pralaya, lord of the dawn, Eldrick, Seph, and Talya

Countdown to end of Day 1: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20150711T20&p0=263&msg=British+Monarchy+Mafia+Day+1&font=cursive&swk=1

i [v] vote John Snow[/v]

[v]JS[/v]

5 votes

Archived