DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

I'm here. He was town in the Mass Effect game?

In the most recent one yes.

scum was me, dice and RTE. Also John, as Dice once told me, having a plan like EP isn't always a good thing lol.

also John, I had quite a few questions for you guys. did you answer any concerns? I am only up to page 13.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Snow asking people to "trust him"

That's fair.  I don't like how he went from claiming Vig to claiming he's got an EP plan.  I remember those being very, very strange.  Some of them ended up working out, and some of them were disastrous.  I don't remember any middle ground either.

That's fair.  I don't like how he went from claiming Vig to claiming he's got an EP plan.  I remember those being very, very strange.  Some of them ended up working out, and some of them were disastrous.  I don't remember any middle ground either.

Hence why I'm not asking you guys to trust me. I asked AH to trust me regarding why we believe eachother's claim. That's it. 

[unvote]

FTR I like the idea of the ultimatum in itself. Problem is some players just don't post that much, even as town. I think Heart is among this group.

*Wave* Hi, I'm Heart. I don't post much because job. MAY be a little more active this week because I have less hours at work. 

Vig(s?), use your power to catch whoever you think is scum, and just bear in mind that post count is not necessarily inactive. 

@Zander--you do not like Eldrick's idea of letting them live. What is your plan of action? Lay it out for me with pictures :P 

@Eldrick

1) why did you vote when you weren't yet caught up on day 1?

2) (Just to check) You appear to dislike John more than Pral--why?

3) How clear would you consider the Vigs if we let them live and there are three kills tonight? 

@John and Pral--you have already been asked why you claimed when you did and to admit if you are lying or you are masons. My question (since you drew attention to it) is: why are you ok with each others' claim?

Just trust me, okay? I'm crazy like an EP this game. 

Do better then that answer ASAP

Also, Zander's ususally in the bottom 5 posters (or at least in the 2-3 games I've played with him).

He's number one this game. That doesn't tell any of you anything?

dude i had 980 posts in SW was #1 poster and I towned that game hard.

in ME I was #1 as well or maybe # 2 and towned that as well.

Oh god, two vigs or we have a c.f.

THUNDERDOME ENGAGE

Why cc? Why not two vigs in the game? :)

In the red she states there is two vigs, or one is counter claiming.

We had two vig claims so these are two reasonable responses conclusions imo.

Pralaya either didn't understand her post, or is misrepping her severely.

[v]Hallia[/v]

Feels like she's trying to egg on some TvT action. If we're CC'ing we'd be voting each other.

Once again, it feels like they are trying to twist this on hallia. I really need some explaining done on this situation as a whole.

-snip-

Not sure how many times I'm going to have to go over this. Pray OBVIOUSLY wasn't CC'ing me, otherwise he would have voted. Hallia was trying to turn on us eachother. Best thing to go on that soon into the game. 

And while they're both reasonable conclusions, she was implying one of them was obviously wrong with the "thunderdome engage"

Also, Zander's ususally in the bottom 5 posters (or at least in the 2-3 games I've played with him).

Cool, didn't know that. 

Hence why I'm not asking you guys to trust me. I asked AH to trust me regarding why we believe eachother's claim. That's it. 

Ok, but Hallia's point stands, nobody should be trusting anyone on day 1.  So why should anyone trust you on that?

So?  It's possible you could be keeping that post count high just to look consistent across games.

?

ok try again man want an explanation

Ok, but Hallia's point stands, nobody should be trusting anyone on day 1.  So why should anyone trust you on that?

So?  It's possible you could be keeping that post count high just to look consistent across games.

?

sure it could be....or it could me playing my normal town game as town.  ask experienced players which im not its not easy to do that as scum they explained to me.

Oh pooh, I meant that in a fun lighthearted way. If you guys are going to harp on it, I have her as more town than anyone else at the moment. Her posting has been transparent and she's asking questions. I like Her activity, because I've seen Talya be scum and non-present lots before

ok try again man want an explanation

?

sure it could be....or it could me playing my normal town game as town.  ask experienced players which im not its not easy to do that as scum they explained to me.

I agree, it's not easy to do, because you always have to watch what you're saying.  I don't know what your normal town game is, since I've never played with you, so I'm just going off of what I'm seeing up to this point.

zanders quote

Feeling strongly that theres at least 1 one wolf in Snow/Pral/Hallia/Tayla.  thoughts people?

Zander if you randomly name four people, you have a decent chance to find 1 wolf.
Regarding this post, I don't think tayla is a wolf here. I don't have her as lock clear like hallia, but she is light green for me.
Hallia was one of my stronger town reads early on, but these recent posts are causing me to worry.

Zander, didn't I see you already clear Seph for less than that?  :tongue:

Call it gut combined with her play so far if you will.  I am a heavily gut/tone player.

Yea. Hally's LOCK CLEAR town on Talya makes 0 sense to me as well.

Please don't tell me you guys are... the M word

Ebwodp. This was my response in the above quote that messed up.
Err also responses wasn't supposed to be in the above ... this is why I hate doing quotes on my phone

We had two vig claims so these are two reasonable conclusions imo.
Pralaya either didn't understand her post, or is misrepping her severely.

Pretty sure Pral is a guy. Yay for pronouns!

I was referring to hallia.

Oh pooh, I meant that in a fun lighthearted way. If you guys are going to harp on it, I have her as more town than anyone else at the moment. Her posting has been transparent and she's asking questions. I like Her activity, because I've seen Talya be scum and non-present lots before

meh on this response. 

I disagree. There are reasons to trust people D1. Not everyone is good enough to pick up on them, but some people are. 

ya but this isn't one of those times.

Not for noobs, it's not. 

try again.

Archived