DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Correction: We could always just ignore them and hope they go away?

We could, definitely.  But I don't see how that solves our problem.  Because then we've still not answered any of the questions they've raised.

We could, definitely.  But I don't see how that solves our problem.  Because then we've still not answered any of the questions they've raised.

I would hope that night would answer some of those questions. So, lynch scum today and let it play out a little? I really don't care either way but I don't want them to be a huge distraction day 1 so that we're not actually doing scum hunting but instead debating if they're masons or vigs or mafia and if we should lynch them or let them shoot tonight. Seems like a good way to go to a random lynch and lose a townie in all likelihood.

I'm fine with you guys disagreeing with the idea. Of course it has risks. But if they are telling the truth, it narrows the scum pool, which is a good idea.

To clarify. If we end up with 3 kills tonight, there's a good chance they aren't mafia.

I'd like to know everyone's opinion on the matter. Is this a good idea or not?

And are JS and Pral willing to do this? Cuz if not, it doesn't matter what we think.

I think the idea definitely has merit and I wouldn't be opposed to it.  Yeah, it could backfire if they both shot town (assuming they're both telling the truth about being Vigs).  But it would semi-clear them, so it would definitely mean we could build off of that.

much safer and easier to just lynch one of them imo.

See, that's the kind of thinking I would expect to see from someone who doesn't want to be killed.  See, vig shots, wolves don't control them.  So I can easily see them pushing a lynch on a claimed vig today.  There's no way to know if they're telling the truth until tomorrow.  So instead of giving them that chance, you want to stop it before it even happens?

AS IVE SAID BEFORE IM WAITING ON AN EXPLANATION FROM THEM....if I dont like it THEN they lunched.  Please read all post in context.

@ Alanna WE LUNCH ALL MASON CLAIMS.  and un CC'd Docs....lolololololo....but seriously its not gonna drag on.  this is figured out ASAP. and prolly still lynch Masons claim.

I would hope that night would answer some of those questions. So, lynch scum today and let it play out a little? I really don't care either way but I don't want them to be a huge distraction day 1 so that we're not actually doing scum hunting but instead debating if they're masons or vigs or mafia and if we should lynch them or let them shoot tonight. Seems like a good way to go to a random lynch and lose a townie in all likelihood.
I was just thinking of something like this lol!

I just want them to clear this up asap, so it will be easier for everyone to move on.

Laine you should stay up for another hour or so!

I'm not going to be able to catch up, for thirty minutes or so.

I usually miss you because of the lame time zones and things :(

Laine you should stay up for another hour or so!

I'm not going to be able to catch up, for thirty minutes or so.

I usually miss you because of the lame time zones and things :(

You really want me to have no sleep, don't you? Mean mean person. At this point, I'm looking at only 5 hours of sleep. I should be telling you be around earlier hahaha At least I always have Zander to talk to in the mornings (and Sili when he's playing too).

Zander STOP YELLING AT ME.

I do wanna hear from them.

Also possibility mafia will kill one for us.

As long as ASAP doesn't mean all of D1

^ This.  If we're still debating this by this evening my time, we've discussed it way too long.

I've also started to put together my reads list, and I'm happy with the way's it's going so far.

I'm leaning town on:

Seph - just a gut really, but I did like that he doesn't want to get bogged down in the mess between Pral/JS. 

Eldrick - I've liked his posts, they all seem pretty well thought out.

JS - He seems like he's playing like he's got nothing to lose, by making a ballsy claim right out of the gate.  It's not behavior I would expect from a wolf.  Take with a grain of salt, though.

Null:

Hallia - Other than her leaning town on Talya (who I don't have enough to read at all) and Zander (see below) I think she's brought up a couple of good points and asked legitimate questions.  I'd lean slightly towards town on her.

Laine - I like that she's engaged with people, but I'm not entirely sure yet as to what side of the fence I'm on with her.  I've liked some of the points she's brought up, but I'm just getting an off feeling in my gut that something isn't as it seems with her.

Wolf:

Zander - I just don't like the way he's approached the whole JS/Pral Vig claim.  He comes off to me as trying to eliminate a potential threat to his wolf team by trying to push for the lynch on one of Pral/JS.

I have no clue/I need to see more to form an opinion:

Tina

Dice

Lord

Talya

Pralaya

Heart

Not Bob

I'd definitely like to hear from those in that fourth section about what their thoughts are about the whole situation.

Okay. I have read the whole thread now. The post I thought about was one of Seph´s posts but now that I read it it didn´t look wrong to me at all. 

Things that I noticed:

Snow and Pral - yes, it looked coordinated. They claimed vigs 8 minutes appart. I have no idea what to do about them. I can see Snow trying to get reactions from claim and votes but I have no idea what Pral is doing. He definitely looks like he has some information that we haven´t. 

Hally - I think her initial reaction was pretty normal. I would have expected some kind of argument from two people claiming that way at first. I wouldn´t say Talya is lock clear but her town reads looks like mine.

Razen - I really like his posting and get a strong town feeling from him. He points out the right things.  I like his read on Zander. 

Seph - I like his posting as well and think he is pointing out good things.

Eldrick - I don´t know what I think about most of his posts but it was good to point out that Seph said it was an advanced game where it doesn´t say it anywhere. I don´t know if it really says anything about Seph´s alignment but it was good of Eldrick to see it.

Zander - I have a hard time to read Zander. When is he joking? When is he not? Why make a serious vote with a non serious reason? Didn´t like #178 where he said that Snow should worry about not getting himself hanged or something like that. It´s like he is too confident, which I often (but not always) connect with mafia. He questioned my one post like he was doing something meaningful. I also don´t like the post about it being one mafia among Talya/Hally/Snow/Pral. I´m not sure if I´m having a hard time reading Zander and that makes me look at his posts in a certain way but he is the closest thing I have to a mafia read right now.

Laine - seems to defend Zander´s way of posting. Not much else.

LotD - very strange to ask others to fill in and base decisions on that. I get that he want to wait and see but why hope for others to tell him what happend. How could he base decisions on that? Weird.

Dice - after all of what has happened he voted Zander for posting in caps lock? Is it some kind of joke that I don´t get? Felt weird.

[v] Zander [/v]

I´ll be back later. 

Hardclaiming vig. 

Shooting the lowest post count at the EoD. If you want to live, give me more than this 2 posts in 3 days that some people try to get away with. 

Good, dies in one game. Rises in another.

Hardclaiming vig too. 

Both hard claimed...I'd like them both to deny the mason vig...before proceeding...I know I have never seen such a thing.

Okay. I have read the whole thread now. The post I thought about was one of Seph´s posts but now that I read it it didn´t look wrong to me at all. 

Things that I noticed:

Snow and Pral - yes, it looked coordinated. They claimed vigs 8 minutes appart. I have no idea what to do about them. I can see Snow trying to get reactions from claim and votes but I have no idea what Pral is doing. He definitely looks like he has some information that we haven´t. 

Hally - I think her initial reaction was pretty normal. I would have expected some kind of argument from two people claiming that way at first. I wouldn´t say Talya is lock clear but her town reads looks like mine.

Razen - I really like his posting and get a strong town feeling from him. He points out the right things.  I like his read on Zander. 

Eldrick - I don´t know what I think about most of his posts but it was good to point out that Seph said it was an advanced game where it doesn´t say it anywhere. I don´t know if it really says anything about Seph´s alignment but it was good of Eldrick to see it.

Zander - I have a hard time to read Zander. When is he joking? When is he not? Why make a serious vote with a non serious reason? Didn´t like #178 where he said that Snow should worry about not getting himself hanged or something like that. It´s like he is too confident, which I often (but not always) connect with mafia. He questioned my one post like he was doing something meaningful. I also don´t like the post about it being one mafia among Talya/Hally/Snow/Pral. I´m not sure if I´m having a hard time reading Zander and that makes me look at his posts in a certain way but he is the closest thing I have to a mafia read right now.

LotD - very strange to ask others to fill in and base decisions on that. I get that he want to wait and see but why hope for others to tell him what happend. How could he base decisions on that? Weird.

Dice - after all of what has happened he voted Zander for posting in caps lock? Is it some kind of joke that I don´t get? Felt weird.

[v] Zander [/v]

I´ll be back later. 

Come at me!!!!

Things that I noticed:

[v] Zander [/v]

I´ll be back later. 

Come at me!!!!

Tina, Razen, Zander looks like town.

I've also started to put together my reads list, and I'm happy with the way's it's going so far.

I'm leaning town on:

Seph - just a gut really, but I did like that he doesn't want to get bogged down in the mess between Pral/JS. 

JS - He seems like he's playing like he's got nothing to lose, by making a ballsy claim right out of the gate.  It's not behavior I would expect from a wolf.  Take with a grain of salt, though.

Null:

Hallia - Other than her leaning town on Talya (who I don't have enough to read at all) and Zander (see below) I think she's brought up a couple of good points and asked legitimate questions.  I'd lean slightly towards town on her.

Laine - I like that she's engaged with people, but I'm not entirely sure yet as to what side of the fence I'm on with her.  I've liked some of the points she's brought up, but I'm just getting an off feeling in my gut that something isn't as it seems with her.

Wolf:

Zander - I just don't like the way he's approached the whole JS/Pral Vig claim.  He comes off to me as trying to eliminate a potential threat to his wolf team by trying to push for the lynch on one of Pral/JS.

Tina

Dice

Lord

Talya

Pralaya

Heart

Not Bob

I'd definitely like to hear from those in that fourth section about what their thoughts are about the whole situation.

ohhhh....I thought you were joking like Dice was.....ok please understand clearing up WINFoM is something Im very big on.  Go read SW to verify...In fact go read SW to see I'm playing my town game,  People who played with me can attest this.

And you say "eliminate a potential threat to my wolfteam".  You can see how foolish that is with you defending someone who claimed a Vig then someone else claims Vig and then he doesnt refute it then also hasnt explained why he did it either. 

Dude this push is weak and you look bad for it though willing to give you a little beneift of the doubt at least on me as you haven;t played with me.

Things that I noticed:

[v] Zander [/v]

I´ll be back later. 

Come at me!!!!

is that explanation for real?  confidence does not equal wolf Tina. i do like to joke and will call things as I see them just like Id expect others to do to me,  please at least try to come up with a valid reason for this vote.  Im willing to work with you if you have questions.

Big post - Sorry

-snip-

Yeah. 

A) If you "lunch" me, what do I taste like?

B) What do you think of the fact that we don't disbelieve eachother's claim?

a) Wildlings imo

b) that your both either on the same wolf team.  are creating cover where one could be or maybe neither are. or lastly just plain creating WINFoM

So we're either:

Both wolves

Creating cover? What is that?

Creating Wifom (which is anti-town), therefore at least one wolf. 

We accept eachother's claims. If one of us was just generating Wifom, I'm fairly certain we'd be on the other.

Zander, still waiting on this. I read it as you think we're both wolves or "creating cover". Do you honestly think we would be that obvious as mafia?

im working on it....i never thought that last 2 scum would claim mason in SW but they did. people do try gambits.  ill re read it after but for now im good where im at,  unless you wanna explain yourself why you did it.

It's one thing to do that endgame. Starting out a game risking 2 of a 3-4 man team isn't smart play. 

Explain why I did what?

Bored out of my mind people. Get in here! Where's Darthe when you need him?

About being obvious as Mafia bit, yes you could do that, so obvious no one would believe you. Not sure I think you are mafia, because I think it would be the stupidest move yet. I think it would be found out soonest. I did think Masons first of all, but also they claimed to find each other, and knew what roles would be or even potential roles. Just a thought of mine. As Pral didn't cc JS it doesn't look like one is lying, Pral would attack JS or other way round. Might not be masons but neighbours as well. I could go on.

I would like to hear more from them.

John, because it isn't a smart play is a reason scum do things sometimes.

The, they can't be scum because scum wouldn't do that argument. (See masons from starwars)

As for you and pral, I do believe you two know each others alignment, or there is some good cover going on that only you two understand. But I am not willing to lynch you day one to find out. Barring some massive slip.

Snow... you left us first man

Obviously the game has just started, but as of now one of us is the obvious cop target. It'd be like claiming Hard Bulletproof Mason Recruiter that kills mafia when he tries to recruit them. "No mafia would every try to claim that it's so outlandish." Yeah, we all know that role's BS. 

I don't like the implication of that statement.  It feels to me like you're trying to set one of you up to get viewed tonight.

I agree with Razen here, sounds like you want the cop to view you. If you are town why would you want the cop to view you as a wasted night view and not look for others. If you are town, it's your job to act town so the cop can eliminate you from their view list.

Wow. I stopped reading at just the wrong time.

Pral hardclaims right afterwards.

I read this as a joke. I don't think he's actually vig. He very well could be, and hiding under the other claim. There could easily also be 2 vig's. I still don't believe either of the claims. Why claim vig Day 1? I think it looks worse for JS than it does for Pral, though.

Not a joke, it would have to be something they organised before the start of the game as a joke...not playing within the spirit of the game imo

Feeling strongly that theres at least 1 one wolf in Snow/Pral/Hallia/Tayla.  thoughts people?

And what are you basing those reads on. Lay it out thought by thought, and not gut, you say that too often and it wears thin

Highly unlikely. Maybe under a different role perhaps, but two actual vigs? Betting not.

eh it's a advanced game, and I have no idea of how wheel would run it.

This was bugging me. How do you know it's an advanced game?

regardless of the fact why does this bug you?

Cuz I thought he might know more than we do, which could mean he's mafia.

I have no reason to think this isn't a basic game. It isn't clear.

this is the BT and more than likely to be an advanced game, I haven't known a basic game here.

Yea. Hally's LOCK CLEAR town on Talya makes 0 sense to me as well.

Please don't tell me you guys are... the M word

I will say now, no we are not. There are possibilities why she might think that, think about it and you may get there.

I'm fine with you guys disagreeing with the idea. Of course it has risks. But if they are telling the truth, it narrows the scum pool, which is a good idea.

To clarify. If we end up with 3 kills tonight, there's a good chance they aren't mafia.

I'd like to know everyone's opinion on the matter. Is this a good idea or not?

And are JS and Pral willing to do this? Cuz if not, it doesn't matter what we think.

NOOOO! how are you going to work this, help choose their targets, what do think the mafia might do, what if they hold off on a night kill to get an easy lynch. They fire blindly and lose town a PR. So many things could go wrong. If they hit the doc how can they prove themselves, they can't. Let it play out and make a judgement on how the play goes from there.

I agree, I know I have talked about them, and I want to hear more from them, but lets also look at what others are doing

I'm leaning town on:

Null:

Wolf:

Tina

Dice

Lord

Talya

Pralaya

Heart

Not Bob

ohhhh....I thought you were joking like Dice was.....ok please understand clearing up WINFoM is something Im very big on.  Go read SW to verify...In fact go read SW to see I'm playing my town game,  People who played with me can attest this.

And you say "eliminate a potential threat to my wolfteam".  You can see how foolish that is with you defending someone who claimed a Vig then someone else claims Vig and then he doesnt refute it then also hasnt explained why he did it either. 

Dude this push is weak and you look bad for it though willing to give you a little beneift of the doubt at least on me as you haven;t played with me.

Do not ask others to look at the SW thread, it is 400 pages long, I rather they focus here. You maybe town, you may not be, I've told you before your posts always rub me the wrong way.

I like this post of Razens, liked him so far, as well as Hally and Eld is doing ok so is Seph.

I'm going to be a small poster in this game (In another game for the moment as well) but I also have an exam next week so need to get some work done, but I will try and get here as much as possible.

I'm leaning town on:

Null:

Wolf:

Tina

Dice

Lord

Talya

Pralaya

Heart

Not Bob

Lol, you think I'm going to go read a 400+ page game in detail when I've got this to keep track of too?  I'll be focusing my attention here, thank you very much.

I don't see why you're so eager to lynch one of them either.  As has been established, they haven't explained why they did it.  And yet you're the one jumping up and saying let's lynch them and find out and see.  You're trying to play it both ways.

Things that I noticed:

[v] Zander [/v]

I´ll be back later. 

Can I clear something up for you? I find it weird that the only thing you have to comment on about my posts is me commenting on Seph assuming it's an advanced game.

As for Zander saying there being one mafia among Talya/Hally/Snow/Pral, I see where he's coming from there. With Talya and Hally, there's the whole Hally unreasonably clearing Talya. And then Snow and Pral are the vig claims. I wouldn't add Talya to the list, but the other 3 definitely have some explaining to do.

Archived