DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

British Monarchy Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

An ISO on Pral...not that hard

Good, dies in one game. Rises in another.

Hardclaiming vig too. 

Hardclaims above

Let's see, don't think I've ever played with LotD (I may just start calling you "Lotad") or Pralaya, and it's been ages since I played with John Snow last. 

And I may vote Ley for not being here for a BT game >.>

We haven't? I am pretty sure I have played one or two games with you. Maybe in BT only.

bit of banter with Heart - Fluff

Oh god, two vigs or we have a c.f.

THUNDERDOME ENGAGE

Why cc? Why not two vigs in the game? :)

So you're not CCing, and saying why you can't there be two vigs in a game? What makes you think they would be, why aren't you at the least questiong JS over it.

It's possible, definitely.  But it is a legitimate question to wonder if it's a counterclaim, imo.  But you seem to be taking John Snow at his word, which I find interesting.

Why do you think he is lying?

Why do you think he is telling the truth?

Alright, you people figure it out. I am going to sleep. Good night everyone :)

Lazy way of not wanting to get involved and helping town understand, that is if you are town.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a ton easier to be able to make those posts when I'm working less and the game is moving slowly enough for me to keep up easily. Harder to respond to 20+ pages in this way. Glad you all like it? :P 

(*Sniffle* don't worry teal deer posts; I still love you)

Gut says to believe John (gut says he was doing some weird gambit in the first place). Still watching you! 

Ok, so, John has now stated that he is NOT the vig.

Pral claimed, was fine with John and then hasn't done much of anything since (I think he posted once?) so a lot of people are now seeing him as scummy.

Soooo are we thinking that there is no vig? Or does a third person want to step forward and actually counterclaim this time? 

There was something else I was going to comment on but I can't remember what now. Mafia is not a good idea first thing in the morning >.<

bolded 1 - 5 times see post above, lol and 1 of them was to you

bolded 2 - This sounds a little like fishing, I don't think anyone else should claim now. This really makes you look like you are fishing and if that is the case, it is what JS was doing too. This links the two of you imo.

Alright, caught up completely.

Hah, lot of things seemed to have been blown out of proportion. Masons, being in the same team etc etc. I am basically looking at all the posts that tries to bring these up.

Anyway, with John Snow's claim that he was lying, it changes things. I can see why he was lying in the first place - trying to bring up the activity during D1. In which case his reaction-testing would make sense definitely.

What I don't agree is him shifting the blame to me - with two reasons - the first being I did not vote him and the second being that I am dodging the thread. The first is easy - I hinted to Hallia right at the beginning why I am not cc'ing him. TO make it clear, I am not a full vig and hence I am not surprised that there is another person with vig shot. For the second reason, was I on the site yesterday? Of course, I was - I was trying to catch up in between work. And, I was there today too. If anyone knows how I play, I never post before I catch up completely. Anyway, this is completely what you want to believe - I cannot prove or disprove it.

Now, back to my readlist.

Ok, so that answers some of my questions, why didn't you just say this last night, instead leaving everyone to work it out. If you are town, work as a team with town, please.

@ Hally - I think you asked my about JS, did not like what he did at all, it has created so much rubbish from it, not even sure it was helpful, but I will go back and read over some stuff later, so see what it spills.

I still didn't like Zander sitting on JS to answer and yet not saying anything to Pral and also FOSing Razen at the same time.

In fact, that makes it look like JS was role fishing too and links AH to himself. I can see Prals thinking, if he does have limitations, if JS isn't a vig and doesn't know that Pral is limite, I think he would question him anyway. S

so looking at AH and Js as team wolf atm (with Zander cobwebbing towards them)

Ok, so that answers some of my questions, why didn't you just say this last night, instead leaving everyone to work it out. If you are town, work as a team with town, please.

Yeah, I was still not caught up and it ended up taking a lot of time due to intermittent work and other stuff. I only saw those discussions today when I read the game completely. 

In fact, that makes it look like JS was role fishing too and links AH to himself. I can see Prals thinking, if he does have limitations, if JS isn't a vig and doesn't know that Pral is limite, I think he would question him anyway. S

I think i may need to read ah, but I don't remember this.

Will be interested to hear your reads

It would be nice to hear a few people's reads! I believe some have hardly commented at all besides on pral and js...

Hah, lot of things seemed to have been blown out of proportion. Masons, being in the same team etc etc. I am basically looking at all the posts that tries to bring these up.

Anyway, with John Snow's claim that he was lying, it changes things. I can see why he was lying in the first place - trying to bring up the activity during D1. In which case his reaction-testing would make sense definitely.

What I don't agree is him shifting the blame to me - with two reasons - the first being I did not vote him and the second being that I am dodging the thread. The first is easy - I hinted to Hallia right at the beginning why I am not cc'ing him. TO make it clear, I am not a full vig and hence I am not surprised that there is another person with vig shot. For the second reason, was I on the site yesterday? Of course, I was - I was trying to catch up in between work. And, I was there today too. If anyone knows how I play, I never post before I catch up completely. Anyway, this is completely what you want to believe - I cannot prove or disprove it.

I should have placed a bet on this one, y'all.

I have no good reads yet, I'm planning to read the whole thread today after deadline in the other game, I'm okay responding current on the thread though.

That's fair, and I think your explanation makes sense.  He said that he was fishing for reactions, but he admitted that he was focusing on you after.  That doesn't seem to me like he was genuine and more trying to paint you in a bad light as a result.

Well since you guys are unable to scumhunt if I'm not ITT, I'll just shoot all my work and planning to heck.

was waiting from Pralaya. Definitely dodging thread at this point. Was on at 1 pm yesterday, and 10 pm again. Nothing to say in thread. 

So here goes. What I was doing this game. 

First off, I'm not a vig. I lied. I was kickstarting the game, and seeing who posted differently than normal (see also: my vote on Zander). I wanted to see who was just going to try to fluff their content to not get vigged. 

And that was all I was going to do. And then Pral claimed vig. And didn't vote me. Which I thought was weird as hell. 

But you know, I thought, heck let's see where this goes. And Pral's good with my claim. Which is really weird.

So I decided to spend the rest of the day trying to read Pral. My best plan was to see how Pral reacted to me playing poorly. I also wanted to see Pral's reaction to the mason thing. Also, I'm not a mason with Pral. FYI. Not even slightly. 

See, it's a solid play as a GF to fakeclaim vig. It's irrefutable. Other than the days you want to "vig" you have your team submit the kills. So I was guessing that Pral might be doing that. 

Instead Pral has dodged thread. Intentionally and consistently. (Protip: If you want to dodge thread, set your status to always show offline). Now while this isn't the most scummy thing Pral could do, it's the best play for a scum to do. Let the train on me ramp up, let town kill their vig, and get vetted by a townie death. And lose nothing. 

So that's my thought process. Any questions?

Also Pral obvscum imo. [unvote] [v]Pral[/v]

So, if you were trying to kickstart the game and look for reactions, are there any other reactions that you noticed besides Pralaya?  Because you're coming off to me as tunneling on his reaction with this post.

I think i may need to read ah, but I don't remember this.

Will be interested to hear your reads

It would be nice to hear a few people's reads! I believe some have hardly commented at all besides on pral and js...

Seph - the AH post is the last one she did, so on the other page I think, she seems to be pushing for a 3rd person to claim vig...it made me think that if JS wasn't vig, he might have been trying to out the vig and she seemed to be doing the same...read it and tell me what you think.

alanna! I woke up special early just for you :)

D'awww I don't know if I should be honored or worried.

I would hope honored, or happy would be a good feeling lol.

thoughts on what just happened between pral and js? I am more inclined to believe pral at this point. I am not too fond of pushing a lynch on the vig, however I need to see more from pralaya.

That's fair, and I think your explanation makes sense.  He said that he was fishing for reactions, but he admitted that he was focusing on you after.  That doesn't seem to me like he was genuine and more trying to paint you in a bad light as a result.

Well since you guys are unable to scumhunt if I'm not ITT, I'll just shoot all my work and planning to heck.

was waiting from Pralaya. Definitely dodging thread at this point. Was on at 1 pm yesterday, and 10 pm again. Nothing to say in thread. 

So here goes. What I was doing this game. 

First off, I'm not a vig. I lied. I was kickstarting the game, and seeing who posted differently than normal (see also: my vote on Zander). I wanted to see who was just going to try to fluff their content to not get vigged. 

And that was all I was going to do. And then Pral claimed vig. And didn't vote me. Which I thought was weird as hell. 

But you know, I thought, heck let's see where this goes. And Pral's good with my claim. Which is really weird.

So I decided to spend the rest of the day trying to read Pral. My best plan was to see how Pral reacted to me playing poorly. I also wanted to see Pral's reaction to the mason thing. Also, I'm not a mason with Pral. FYI. Not even slightly. 

See, it's a solid play as a GF to fakeclaim vig. It's irrefutable. Other than the days you want to "vig" you have your team submit the kills. So I was guessing that Pral might be doing that. 

Instead Pral has dodged thread. Intentionally and consistently. (Protip: If you want to dodge thread, set your status to always show offline). Now while this isn't the most scummy thing Pral could do, it's the best play for a scum to do. Let the train on me ramp up, let town kill their vig, and get vetted by a townie death. And lose nothing. 

So that's my thought process. Any questions?

Also Pral obvscum imo. [unvote] [v]Pral[/v]

So, if you were trying to kickstart the game and look for reactions, are there any other reactions that you noticed besides Pralaya?  Because you're coming off to me as tunneling on his reaction with this post.

Red: Blown out of proportion seems an odd choice here. What else do you think is gonna happen when two people claim the same role and end up being rather amiable towards each other and claim they're not cc'ing. We're just supposed to go with it and not speculate? LOL Though I figure this goes more on Snow for kicking all this off with his lies

Underlined is interesting, Razen

Blue: You scare me a little bit.

alanna! I woke up special early just for you :)

D'awww I don't know if I should be honored or worried.

I would hope honored, or happy would be a good feeling lol.

thoughts on what just happened between pral and js? I am more inclined to believe pral at this point. I am not too fond of pushing a lynch on the vig, however I need to see more from pralaya.

Im staying up late anyways because I"m skipping work tonight. So there's that.

I like Pral more than Snow right now. Snow let this thing snowball (lol) out of control and it's taken up the majority of the day as far as I can see (I need to go back and read); so if he doesn't have some good reads at least off of his little joyride, then he'll definitely be on my wtl for today

It's a ton easier to be able to make those posts when I'm working less and the game is moving slowly enough for me to keep up easily. Harder to respond to 20+ pages in this way. Glad you all like it? :P 

Gut says to believe John (gut says he was doing some weird gambit in the first place). Still watching you! 

Pral claimed, was fine with John and then hasn't done much of anything since (I think he posted once?) so a lot of people are now seeing him as scummy.

Soooo are we thinking that there is no vig? Or does a third person want to step forward and actually counterclaim this time?

There was something else I was going to comment on but I can't remember what now. Mafia is not a good idea first thing in the morning >.<

here is the ah post for other's to reference.
tayla I agree that the bold is off-putting. The rest I find eh, because she posted this before pral came back into the thread.

I think it is also the bit before, she is saying there is no vig, maybe if JS had got a reaction from Pral they would have thought he was a vig, but as he didn't get a reaction, thought that Pral was joking...hence a thrid person needed to claim vig. ok...maybe looking a little too deeply, but if JS was trying to pull out the vig, then AH is doing it here to. either one on it's own is rubbish, would they do it together...if they thought they didn't get what they wanted last time...I

Am I tinfoiling too much here...eh!

Wait until we get a flip before you tinfoil lol. I like that you are thinking about the situations, and I can at least see the connections you are trying to make.
I may be a little biased though, because I currently have Ah as town.

I was leaning that way after her first couple of posts, but that one post just stuck out to me. I think I will go over it all again, I might see it differently if I have a break then reread it.

Plus I really should be revising >.>

Been reading since I woke up, don't have much time before I gotta finish getting ready for work, but I don't like this turnout, either.  Due to his play, John Snow pretty much outed Pral as a vig.  

Also, re: the 'are you town' thing - I have been known to do that from time to time.  Lie Detectors can be a thing, and while I am not one, if there is one I like making their lives easier.  It's fun to see who is quick to chime in with an "I am town" and who questions it. >=D

Soooo are we thinking that there is no vig? Or does a third person want to step forward and actually counterclaim this time?

tayla I agree that the bold is off-putting. The rest I find eh, because she posted this before pral came back into the thread.

The bold kinda feels like a joke to me, like a "what's next..?" type deal. That's just how I'm reading it though

The bold kinda feels like a joke to me, like a "what's next..?" type deal. That's just how I'm reading it though

maybe its the fact that there is a question mark at the end of the sentence, that is making me view it like that. but I am not viewing it as a joke.

Archived