DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello?

lolguy26

hey chuckles! hope school is going well.

hey turin! school is going better than last term (i was a mess then) and hopefully i get a better score this time around 

Who are you? And more importantly, on which side of bananas are you?

Also,

All the best for finals! 

Im chuckles and the side  which goes moo

and thanks!

Good luck with your finals!!! glad to see you popped in Chuckles... :)

Thank you!! 

Chuckles!

Kitteh!

How are you?

Hi Chuckles

:)

Are these the final finals - or pre finals before more school and finals?

hey ithi ;)

these are my finals for my high school degree and then more school next year but for a different high school degree 

Hi Lolly!  *hugs hugs hugs*  Hope things are going well with you!  Good luck on your finals!  :P

hey Mashi!! *hugs back* ignoring my fever and sore throat and finals next week everything is awesome! 

Hi! Good luck with everything and come back to us soon. :)

Hey tina!! thank you 

Miss you Chuckles!

Hope you swing by once the worst is over! Been too long!

Hey RTE! I miss you too and hopefully i can find time this summer (Did i mention i got into Pearson UWC canada?)

Finals... blech :wacko: ... So glad to have that part of my life over.

They're not too bad (i have to say positive XD)

Are these the final finals - or pre finals before more school and finals?

final finals

well these are my final finals before i go and study in canada (doing a 2 year IB course which for the americans is like AP except more annoying)

Congrats!! (i dont think i ever congratulated you so i apoligize for this rather late congrats)

Im good, struggling with a fever but ive never been better, Im going to canada end of August i got accepted at this school, so this summer is going to be a rush of trying to get my visa and medicals out of the way also i need to go shopping for winter clothes, living in a desert my whole life and then moving to one of the coldest countries in the world will be abit hard to adapt and abit worried i wont fit in and etc. 

You got accepted into that university and didn't tell me :sad: . You are lucky that I am blocked on facebook from messaging anyone for 30 days (don't ask me why, I don't know) and you are don't really come on DM or I'll have annoyed you in revenge (and don't assume that I'll not do it once I can message again :biggrin: )

oops ...i'm late it seems

good to have u around! :biggrin:

civvies are taking care of ur quarters, i'm sure. they 'll be ready for when u come back officially

The civies who step into shadow quarters survive? :huh:

Congrats!! (i dont think i ever congratulated you so i apoligize for this rather late congrats)

Im good, struggling with a fever but ive never been better, Im going to canada end of August i got accepted at this school, so this summer is going to be a rush of trying to get my visa and medicals out of the way also i need to go shopping for winter clothes, living in a desert my whole life and then moving to one of the coldest countries in the world will be abit hard to adapt and abit worried i wont fit in and etc.

Canada! Canadians are very nice. You will be good. :)

I imagine going from a very hot country to a very cold one will be difficult to adjust to.

I recommend not skimping on how much you pay for a big coat. North Face brand is very good.

Go for something with a down lining.

Maybe have a down jacket under and a waterproof layer on top.

Also good hat, gloves, socks and boots.

Jeans are NOT warm trousers.

Also every time I see this Thread pop up I think of Lionel Ritchie.

I like the glee version better :P

And yes, the jacket issue is a difficult one because it's so warm here there aren't any good ones, not good for Canadian winters anyways, so everyone's recommended me to go there and buy most of my winter clothing from there and my friends have been very helpful by saying ill end up under my blankets all day during winter :dry:

@pank: I'm sure I mentioned I'm going to canada and I just found out a few days ago where exactly

@cindy: let's hope I don't seem like a spoiled brat to them :rolleyes:

Archived