DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello?

lolguy26

All young ppl seem like that to old ppl. You will charm them with your funny.

Also while waiting for a good coat remember to layer. A few t shirts in layers, couple pairs of socks. You be toasty. And Canada wasn't as cold as most of the US this winter so ya never know.

@cindy: let's hope they understand my sense of humour xD, and that'll be a weird feeling considering I've never worn more than a jacket and shirt underneath ( when your winters avg to around 20s and the coldest is like 11, you don't have too be layered)

@turin: the school is on the shores of pedder bay and like surrounded by a forest and the school owns a marine centre with seals and stuff (it's very water based)

Yep and ill be in the same hemisphere as most of you! I'm very excited to get going and weirdly I wanna try jetlag just to understand what the whole fuss about it (I blame my fever for my weirdness)

he key to avoiding Jet lag is to stay hydrated and try to sleep some during the flights. especially a long flight. then you can try  to adjust more gradually.

I will try to get lots of sleep (and reading) and might have to annoy the plane staff to give me tons of water bottles cuz i get dehydrated easily XD

they say it can take up to one day, per hour of difference between time zones, to recover fully.

well the time difference is like 13 hours (backwards) so technically i should be energized 

Brilliant.

:sad:

Not for you. You use the power and caffeine, you be fine.

did i mention i dislike coffee 

Well it's give or take 26-30 hours I believe so yeah a lot of jetlag I've been told

O.O

Only 24 time zones. how is this possible?? TIME TRAVELER!!!!!!!!!

:ph34r:  :ph34r:

Ohhi Chuckles!

hey!!

• Community Administrator

Congrats on getting accepted to the school, Chuckles!  That sounds like it will be a ton of fun!  Have you ever been so far from home before?  Will you get homesick, do you think?  Is your family sad to see you go, or excited to get you out of the house?  :P

Congrats on getting accepted to the school, Chuckles! That sounds like it will be a ton of fun! Have you ever been so far from home before? Will you get homesick, do you think? Is your family sad to see you go, or excited to get you out of the house? :P

I think his family would be excited to see him go away :P

Archived