DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

TG I sent you that photo of me in confidence :laugh:

Sorry...so I shouldn't post the other photos then?

Bwahaha... I was hoping to draw him out, so I could avoid sleeping, but I guess that isn't gonna happen.

@TGlems: Tsuki, Thane, AJ #BIGDADDYCLUB

Care to back that up a little? Nudging is bad, hmmkay?

Apparently Tsuki and Thane need to be kicked out of the club.  Big Daddy club is the ultimate club of bad-a$$ery that basically consists of me and AJ.  I was saying you both looked town and you both took it the exact opposite way.  Guilty conscience much?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ed - Yeah I keep really busy, and foot surgeries? That's gotta be fun. Going crazy from boredom yet?

@Thane - Like I said in my post, your actions stuck out to me, so I posted it. You'll notice I mentioned Dawn's vote stuck out to me, and also Tina's calling you out. I work to be very objective when I play.

I don't generally look for deeper reasons for Day 1 votes if they seem like joke votes, but I've also played enough games to know that the Mafia will use Day 1 if they can.

Official Vote Count

Chae (2/9): RTE, Hallia

Basel (1/9): TG, dawn

ed (2/9): Nikon, Talmanes

Thane (2/9): Tina, Basel

Nikon (1/9): AJ

Talmanes (1/9): ed

Tina (1/9): chae

no deadline yet...

I think you've got the vote count on Basel wrong. 

@Tina: you defended Dawn even earlier than Basel.. did you know Dawn has played more games than I have, or not?

@Dawn: I was jokevoting XD

I nearly thought so, i just wanted to be more certain

UNVOTE

(even if I’m tempted to leave it there because you mentioned bananas :tongue: )

@Chaelca: Thane, your switching vote looks bad as it comes right after Tina"s critic about your RTE vote.

I agree that it might look bad, but it did get people to react. Which is what I aimed for to start with. As I stated earlier in this post, my methods to obtain information might be a bit blunt, but they work. Well, for me at least. That, and i don't want to be falsely held responible for going on a train and mislynching someone. I tend to be more careful than that.

Edited out everything that I wasn´t going to address. 

Where did I defend Dawn? I went back to check but I didn´t mention her at all. You are making that up. 

That was a quick unvote. 

So what information did you get by voting RTE, voting Dawn and unvoting?

@TGlems: Tsuki, Thane, AJ #BIGDADDYCLUB

Care to back that up a little? Nudging is bad, hmmkay?

Apparently Tsuki and Thane need to be kicked out of the club.  Big Daddy club is the ultimate club of bad-a$$ery that basically consists of me and AJ.  I was saying you both looked town and you both took it the exact opposite way.  Guilty conscience much?

Hmm... as I was not aware of the Big Daddy club being a good thing (especially since you left YOUR name off the list) I did indeed take it as an attack... I'll say

that you have preempted a counter argument, because I was gonna ask YOU why you were sure that there were only 3 scum... Besides, I was avoiding sleep,

and wanted the distraction. Probably a good thing you DIDN'T bite, if I was being defensive...

@Tina: you defended Dawn even earlier than Basel.. did you know Dawn has played more games than I have, or not?

@Dawn: I was jokevoting XD

I nearly thought so, i just wanted to be more certain

UNVOTE

(even if I’m tempted to leave it there because you mentioned bananas :tongue: )

@Chaelca: Thane, your switching vote looks bad as it comes right after Tina"s critic about your RTE vote.

I agree that it might look bad, but it did get people to react. Which is what I aimed for to start with. As I stated earlier in this post, my methods to obtain information might be a bit blunt, but they work. Well, for me at least. That, and i don't want to be falsely held responible for going on a train and mislynching someone. I tend to be more careful than that.

Edited out everything that I wasn´t going to address. 

Where did I defend Dawn? I went back to check but I didn´t mention her at all. You are making that up. 

That was a quick unvote. 

So what information did you get by voting RTE, voting Dawn and unvoting?

Indeed it was a quick unvote. I wish to avoid lynching town on D1 when i can. And, it shows me that i should't play mafia at 5:00am... I was wrong, you didn't defend dawn. My mistake, i fully admit that. But, at least i got your attention now. What i learned is that people jump on every occasion to point out 'scum'... D1 has started earlier than i expected it too. Looking through all the posts, i notice that Nikon, Basel and Tsuki (as well as you) have been alerted by my actions. However, seeing it must be known by now that i'm fairly new, so what i read there is possible scum going after an easy D1 townie lynch. I find it peculiar that i'm one of the main subjects (seemingly), and wonder if the real scum are just trying to lure away attention by pointing out what i do.

So, i herby will write what i think, and that is that among Nikon, Basel, Tsuki and you, there's likely a majority scum. This though might change during the game, ofcourse, but it's the feeling i get so far.

Other than that, there are still people being too silent to my liking. Maybe they are waiting for some train to pick up and go on it, or they're just too busy RL.... we'll see.

@ TGlems: As for the Bigdaddyclub: i was really convinced it wasn't anything good :tongue: might have to do with my recent game and AJ being master scum in that one (i will try to erase that memory and make a fresh start)

Niko, how have you been, you son of a batch of cookies?!

Been okay, busy but otherwise good.

Nikon, your posts make u look a bit jumpy (and the Day 1 I witnessed were also filled of jokes :winks:)

I'm sorry if my wall of text makes me look bad, probably could have waited until day two for the real investigating to begin but wanted to get my initial ideas down both for myself (so I have less to weed through until major investigations and re-reads) and others. If it really annoys everyone I can try to put it off until later (at least day 2) and just keep it to a notepad document for my own refrence though don't want to do that for too long in case I'm killed off one of the first nights.

First vote on Thane, no feeling either way (just a play vote)

RTE has four votes already? 

Vote Thane

Why are your bandwagoning already? 

Nikon - What about Tina's vote seems like a 'play' vote?

As I said, not a lot to go off of for day one and Tina was first person to vote Thane which I can't say I feel is a sign one way or the other... Just seemed a vote for the sake of voting hense a play vote.

Thane, you say that Nikon, Basel, Tsuki and Tina could be scummy because they showed that they have been alerted by ur actions. But they expressed themselves differently and only Basel and Tina voted against you.

I also told u that your switching of vote made you look bad, but u didn't say anything against me...

And since things seem to be getting down to earth

UNVOTE

Sorry if I offended/annoyed with all my quotes. Any suggestions on which types of theories to quote and post my opinions on would be appreciated... I know the basics from the game I played back in December but guess each game has a different play style that I'll probably only learn about by playing a few more rounds of the game over time... Sorry again.

TG I sent you that photo of me in confidence :laugh:

Sorry...so I shouldn't post the other photos then?

What happens in J-TAG Gchat, stays in J-TAG Gchat :wink:

Basel: Thane is indeed less experienced than Dawn.

And I think if he were more experienced, then he would have known to make such an obvious tell like that pounce was.

Are you saying Thane is playing like newbscum? I'm not really following you here.

@ TGlems: As for the Bigdaddyclub: i was really convinced it wasn't anything good :tongue: might have to do with my recent game and AJ being master scum in that one (i will try to erase that memory and make a fresh start)

Big Daddy Club is a blessing :happy: You should be happy to be included, if you were. Also, master scum? Me???

oh-stop-u.gif

First vote on Thane, no feeling either way (just a play vote)

RTE has four votes already? 

Vote Thane

Why are your bandwagoning already? 

Nikon - What about Tina's vote seems like a 'play' vote?

As I said, not a lot to go off of for day one and Tina was first person to vote Thane which I can't say I feel is a sign one way or the other... Just seemed a vote for the sake of voting hense a play vote.

Tina votes Thane for bandwagoning, which makes me think it was a legitimate vote.

And since things seem to be getting down to earth

UNVOTE

Sorry if I offended/annoyed with all my quotes. Any suggestions on which types of theories to quote and post my opinions on would be appreciated... I know the basics from the game I played back in December but guess each game has a different play style that I'll probably only learn about by playing a few more rounds of the game over time... Sorry again.

You didn't offend anyone, so stop apologizing. You're free to do what you want with quotes or whatever, just be aware that when you make large MQs that generally don't say much it makes them look fake or less genuine. Scum are not genuine.

unvote

Looking at Basel/Tina atm.

Okay so Multiquote is not working for me for some reason, so bear with me here.

My thoughts so far:

AJ: What stuck out to me is that on two separate occasions he posted suggesting that BFG is Town. It just seems odd to reiterate this, and could be trying to hide BFG for some reason.

Dawn: The random vote for RTE with no joke or reason stuck out to me, because he already had a few votes, and it seemed like a bandwagon based on its lack or reasoning.

Thane: He voted for RTE after Dawn, but all of a sudden switches his vote to her saying he was only jokevoting RTE, and asking what she was doing. I agree that Dawn's vote stuck out, but why didn't Thane mention this before instead of adding his vote to the pile? Doesn't add up to me.

Nikon: Firstly, Wall of Text (especially this early) seemed unnecessary. This on itself is more annoying than anything, but he got very defensive when called out on the post. On Day 1 I really don't see why he was that defensive.

Tina: She pointed out that Thane seemed to be bandwagoning and voted for him, but said nothing about Dawn's lack of reasoning, whereas Thane's post had more of the sound of a jokevote.

Basel: I do realize people like to help newbies, but the newbie card always sticks out to me when played, and in this case it wasn't even played by the person being said to be a newbie.

Hallia: mentioned that AJ is probably Town.

I know there is a lot there, and believe me the last thing I want is a Wall of Text. This is the first time I was on my computer today though versus my phone, and so I had some time to analyze everything, and even though it is Day 1, we starting to have enough posts to go on in my opinion.

Right now AJ and Thane are at the top of my radar, but I'll stick with my jokevote for now, until the game has gone on a bit longer.

Night all, and please no Walls of Text that I have to read tomorrow on my phone :P

Pretty decent post from the content so far. One question though: How did you come to the conclusion that I am calling BFG town? In the first post I tell her to tell me that she is Town in a very direct manner. In the second, I say simply that IF she is Town, I think I'll be able to tell rather easily.

Dawn has more than 1 game under her belt (3, I believe). 

Tsuki - How are you aware of how many games Dawn has played? I haven't seen you around the Mafia boards in some time.

An assumption. Returned to DM about 5 days ago, lurked the Twilight Mafia, saw this: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/88683-advanced-twilight-mafia-game-over-mafia-win/?p=3229192

Turns out I was wrong. *shrug* What can I say, I missed you guys.

Mkay.

You guys are all crazy.

Thane is noob. Nikon looks town. Basel looks just fine with his qualms about people voting noobs. Not sure he's town yet but none of that stuff looked scummy to me. Tsuki is sticking his neck out to me, looks town. Tina defended the train on me, so town or looking to get town cred as scum. Chae is still scummy. Not due to her play but because of her fascination and obsession with all things pink. Dawn is still a noob in my books but posting well. Which either means she's a good player or is being helped by her team or both? Andrej looks just fine. Hallia's doing her Hallia thing. Ed is alive (Hi Ed, missed you!). TG is getting his EBromance on with AJ from the Hydra game. I can respect that. No read yet but I'm awful at reading the TG. Talmanes is new to me. Hallo der Talmanes. No read on Dice. BFG is just fine (and I still can't get a decent read on her for the life of me) and that's everyone. :wub:

@AJ - It simply stuck out to me that you mentioned her and Town twice like that. Day 1 there isn't always a lot to go on, so I look for things like that. Worst case scenario you're trying to pull any suspicion from her, best case scenario you're making general Day 1 comments.

For Day 1 it is enough to get you on my radar, but as I said I'm not quite ready to put a real vote in.

Basel: Thane is indeed less experienced than Dawn.

And I think if he were more experienced, then he would have known to make such an obvious tell like that pounce was.

Are you saying Thane is playing like newbscum? I'm not really following you here.

Pretty much. Although I left out a "not" before the word make in that quote.

Thane: I like to poke, prod, and get answers.

Thane: I'm new, and these people are pouncing on newbies. Ha

Nikon, I said Niko. Not you. :tongue:

But glad to know you're okay.

Nikon, post what you think is relevant. Or if you're scum, post what you think will confuse. Don't post useless crap.

Hey RTE! Good to be back. How ya doing?

You guys are all crazy.

Thane is noob. Nikon looks town. Basel looks just fine with his qualms about people voting noobs. Not sure he's town yet but none of that stuff looked scummy to me. Tsuki is sticking his neck out to me, looks town. Tina defended the train on me, so town or looking to get town cred as scum. Chae is still scummy. Not due to her play but because of her fascination and obsession with all things pink. Dawn is still a noob in my books but posting well. Which either means she's a good player or is being helped by her team or both? Andrej looks just fine. Hallia's doing her Hallia thing. Ed is alive (Hi Ed, missed you!). TG is getting his EBromance on with AJ from the Hydra game. I can respect that. No read yet but I'm awful at reading the TG. Talmanes is new to me. Hallo der Talmanes. No read on Dice. BFG is just fine (and I still can't get a decent read on her for the life of me) and that's everyone. :wub:

Lol

Archived