DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see what a deadline has to do with anything.

My issue is that I find your vote out of place with the flow of the thread. Your bandwagon was the first major event that started content and you being the target of said bandwagon didn't pay it much mind until I asked you specifically.

Makes me curious as to why your view on me would change so suddenly. If you think me jumping on due to my experience is suspect then fine, but I don't see why you wouldn't have pointed this out before.

If you recall I had forgotten the other person on my train. That being you. There was a lot of activity on the thread and given I was busy with work and with no impending deadline I was happy to watch how things were playing out. I have time this morning and you asked so here we are now.

Does my vote against you make you that anxious?

Official Vote Count

Chae (1/9): Hallia

Basel (2/9): TG, dawn

ed (1/9): Talmanes

Thane (2/9): Tina, Basel

Talmanes (1/9): ed

Tina (1/9): chae

AJ (1/9): RTE

Tina has asked to be replaced! If you know anybody who might want to replace her, please ask them.

no deadline yet...

*blinks* Quite surprised by the interaction between RTE and AJ...... from my point of view, Dawn's vote read more scummy than AJ's.... Seems like an excuse for random actions, drawing attention away from something else. RTE... maybe it would have been a bit more credible if you'd have checked who voted when before going after AJ. For me, you moved up my possible scum list. 

Dawn: Actually, I find them BOTH scummy... The RTE vote because it was a so-called "jokevote" with no joke, and your vote against Basel almost seems like he's coaching

you into coming after him. The only thing that is saving you right now is that I don't think Basel is inexperienced enough to make that error.

Chels/Thane: One of you is scummy, and I'm not sure which. Or maybe it is the whole "bro-mance" you have, what with the massive amounts of facial and chest hair between you.

RTE: Showed a cool reaction to being trained, didn't get defensive, or counter-attack immediately - reads Town.

Tina/Basel: Once again, seems scummy, but both are to experienced to make it that obvious this soon... who wants to SEEM scummy but isn't... One of you is Rumplestiltskin!!! Bwahahaha

Basel: Seems Town

If my reads are completely wrong, then Scum is Basel/Tina/Dawn/Thane/?? (5 is massive, but 4 seems right, to me), because they have done such a good job pointing fingers at each other and

keeping the distractions coming...

If my Reads are right, I'm leaning Thane/Dawn/??/??, maybe Chels, although I can't see her boy-toy being coached that badly if she is, so not looking TOO hard at Chels, atm. But she's pinging slightly.

so, enlighten me, if you will: what makes me stick out more than everybody else? If you point at me for giving distractions... well... RTE is doing a great job at that for the moment. If i point at others, it's because i am entitled to defend from false accusitions (at least, i think i may?) and explain my actions to others. Perhaps i play with a style you haven't see yet (well, this is our first game together) and we both need time to get to know eachother a bit better.

Plus, out of all the players... you pick at least half of the new people. Easy pickings for a scumteam because they're easy to get? just thinking out loud here....

Dawn - I don't know how well you know RTE to make a joke vote against him. I can understand ur vote against Basel better, as he seemed really willing to defend u.

Nikon - I have to take into account the fact that u are a new player. You tried to make some reads at least. Leaning town.

Dice - U need to post more.

Tina - Seeing you are going to be replaced unvote I didn't like the fact that you pointed out Thane's vote and not Dawn's.

Thane -  I don't like the fact that you switched votes after people react to it. you're pulling a lot on the noob card too. Leaning scum. 

RTE  - I don't see much material behind your vote against AJ. I don't really understand ur post n°199 where it seems that everybody looks supa good. There u even said that AJ looked fine.Leaning scum.
TGlems - nice jokes... but where are ur reads ?
Ice - waiting for posts ...
AJ - I am suspicious of u ... but because of the Clash of the Ancient game that I followed behind the scenes (where i didn't suspect u being mafia). Otherwise, I have nothing against u at the moment.
Basel - u defended Dawn very fast ...
ed - i need to see more of u
Hallia - i'd like to read u more. You are joking around but not making reads unless asked for it.
Talmanes - i need to read u more
BFG   - need to read u more too
Tsukibana  - I quite agree with u on most of ur post.

Also, to reply to Thane's last post, it's wayy too early to make any read against Dice and Ice they barely posted

Dice and Ice are unknown unkowns, and you can't account for an unknown unkown.

Hallia is lurking, which can be a sign of scum, or a sign of being busy. Need more info for a good read.

Basel's defense of Dawn is scum, but only if both are scum, and I just can't see that quick, awkward counter-attack being approved in scum QT.

Dawn's defense is scummy, but it is hard to differentiate between newbness, naivete, and scumness. She just isn't active enough yet for a good

read, either in this game or the other I lurked.

Chels/Thane: One of you is scummy, and I'm not sure which. Or maybe it is the whole "bro-mance" you have, what with the massive amounts of facial and chest hair between you.

SO YOU ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived