DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... as I was not aware of the Big Daddy club being a good thing (especially since you left YOUR name off the list) I did indeed take it as an attack... I'll say

that you have preempted a counter argument, because I was gonna ask YOU why you were sure that there were only 3 scum... Besides, I was avoiding sleep,

and wanted the distraction. Probably a good thing you DIDN'T bite, if I was being defensive...

You get to stay in the club. 

You guys are all crazy.

Thane is noob. Nikon looks town. Basel looks just fine with his qualms about people voting noobs. Not sure he's town yet but none of that stuff looked scummy to me. Tsuki is sticking his neck out to me, looks town. Tina defended the train on me, so town or looking to get town cred as scum. Chae is still scummy. Not due to her play but because of her fascination and obsession with all things pink. Dawn is still a noob in my books but posting well. Which either means she's a good player or is being helped by her team or both? Andrej looks just fine. Hallia's doing her Hallia thing. Ed is alive (Hi Ed, missed you!). TG is getting his EBromance on with AJ from the Hydra game. I can respect that. No read yet but I'm awful at reading the TG. Talmanes is new to me. Hallo der Talmanes. No read on Dice. BFG is just fine (and I still can't get a decent read on her for the life of me) and that's everyone. :wub:

I don't know what you are talking about

tumblr_lj467gpXEh1qee6of.jpg

ofcourse we're all crazy here, this still is in the Black Tower....

and me who though that the Dark Lord was protecting me from the taint ...

Hi, Ice!

@AJ - It simply stuck out to me that you mentioned her and Town twice like that. Day 1 there isn't always a lot to go on, so I look for things like that. Worst case scenario you're trying to pull any suspicion from her, best case scenario you're making general Day 1 comments.

For Day 1 it is enough to get you on my radar, but as I said I'm not quite ready to put a real vote in.

Fair enough.

You guys are all crazy.

Thane is noob. Nikon looks town. Basel looks just fine with his qualms about people voting noobs. Not sure he's town yet but none of that stuff looked scummy to me. Tsuki is sticking his neck out to me, looks town. Tina defended the train on me, so town or looking to get town cred as scum. Chae is still scummy. Not due to her play but because of her fascination and obsession with all things pink. Dawn is still a noob in my books but posting well. Which either means she's a good player or is being helped by her team or both? Andrej looks just fine. Hallia's doing her Hallia thing. Ed is alive (Hi Ed, missed you!). TG is getting his EBromance on with AJ from the Hydra game. I can respect that. No read yet but I'm awful at reading the TG. Talmanes is new to me. Hallo der Talmanes. No read on Dice. BFG is just fine (and I still can't get a decent read on her for the life of me) and that's everyone. :wub:

Curious you would feel this way now.

What makes my vote at #2 worse than Dawn at #3 or Thane at #4?

What do you find bad about joining an early bandwagon?

Pretty simple - mostly to see what would happen. Carrying over the joke from the sign-up thread about it being everyone vs. Archers since you opened with a reciprocatory vote on Chae.

I thought you reacted pretty cooly, actually. Didn't seem very fussed.

Nah not fussed. Biut of the 4 votes yours is the most suspicious if I count dawn's as bad noob play. Otherwise Dawn's vote reeks.

You on the other hand have played a ton of games here. You know how people feel about two joke votes on one person in a big enough game. It's pretty rare and always draws a lot of notice. 4 on the other hand... Ha ha well you all know how I make a guy feel special :wub:

Archived