DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello. 

Vote RTE

Everyone else's vote has a meaning and a joke behind it. A quick jump, "Hi", then a train vote??

Hmm, his name does contain Evil but is that really enough to vote on?

Or is this some kind of mafia train to kill one of us off quickly?

VOTE ED!

First scum mention of the game...

RTE has four votes already? 

Vote Thane

Why are your bandwagoning already? 

Shots fired!! Let the game begin.

to give him a bigger prize ofcourse :wink:

we're still far from a lynch *nods*

and, why are you already definding him? :huh:

And out first "no, you are" attack. Excellent.

Dawn may be new, but it doesn't take more than 1 game to learn to use that for an excuse... let her make it. Why are YOU defending Dawn?

So are you then saying that after one game, people should know all the common mistakes? I don't let newbies use their inexperience as an excuse after one game, but I won't expect them to be wizards as soon as that first game is done either. Thane's vote was opportunistic, swooping in to capitalize on the newbie goof.

Thane's vote is opportunistic, but teh "Capt. Newb-saver" is suspicious, as well. Dawn has more than 1 game under her belt (3, I believe). She may not know all of the wizard tricks, but she should at least be able

to formulate a defense. However, I believe she is not able to get on during the day (personal local time, as I have no clue of her timezone). Which is why I have not continued that line of attack. Therefore, leaping

to her defense so quickly is smelly... but plausible, if you really dislike people attacking newbs... I am unsure of your meta.

Thane - a joke vote, followed by an immediate switch, with the vote made PRIOR to any indicitng evidence or response from Dawn... pretty eager to run with my inquiry, weren't you? How many games have YOU

played?

Vote Thane. Dawn isn't in her first game, but she is still new enough that his vote smells like a pounce on the newbie for a mistake that experienced players would know to avoid.

Morning Nikon. This is my thid game, so i guess we'll both learn a lot during this one :biggrin:

Irony.

Vote Thane. Dawn isn't in her first game, but she is still new enough that his vote smells like a pounce on the newbie for a mistake that experienced players would know to avoid.

Morning Nikon. This is my thid game, so i guess we'll both learn a lot during this one :biggrin:

Irony.

Interesting... Points against BG for skimming?

Irony.

Interesting... Points against BG for skimming?

Newer players can be opportunistic too. They just don't keep from seeming that way as easily.

Archived