DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going off of gut, I have good feels on Tina, Chael, Basel and Tsuki.   Haven't seen anything too overtly scummy, with the exception of Thane's voting on RTE early on, but he's newer so I'll throw him a bone.

Official Vote Count

Chae (1/9): Hallia

Basel (3/9): TG, dawn, AJ

ed (1/9): Talmanes

Thane (2/9): Tina, Basel

Talmanes (1/9): ed

AJ (1/9): RTE

Tina has asked to be replaced! If you know anybody who might want to replace her, please ask them. 

Deadline!!! Friday May 2, 2014 20:00 EST   http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140502T20&p0=814&msg=OUAT+Mafia+Day+1       

Time - Could you please add those Not Voting in your VCs, oh lovely moddess? :wub:

Alright, so DL has been set and we've got about 48 hours left. Time to start taking stances and putting your votes to good use.

I want to re-read Thane/Basel namely.

Dawn looks good to me so far, much more active than I have seen her in my other 2 games that we played together. I need TG and BFG to get in here and start town telling so I can take them off my D1 suspect list. TG is closer than BFG atm. RTE I would put firmly at null. I thought he handled the early bandwagon fairly well but his change of view on me after I asked him for opinions was weird and out of sync, kind of sketches me out.

Nikon pings me but they may just be his inexperience showing. Not sure if Talmanes is a townie sitting back and letting the game come to him or scum playing it safe, would like to see more. A legitimate vote would be good to see.

TG I sent you that photo of me in confidence :laugh:

Sorry...so I shouldn't post the other photos then?

What happens in J-TAG Gchat, stays in J-TAG Gchat :wink:

Basel: Thane is indeed less experienced than Dawn.

And I think if he were more experienced, then he would have known to make such an obvious tell like that pounce was.

Are you saying Thane is playing like newbscum? I'm not really following you here.

@ TGlems: As for the Bigdaddyclub: i was really convinced it wasn't anything good :tongue: might have to do with my recent game and AJ being master scum in that one (i will try to erase that memory and make a fresh start)

Big Daddy Club is a blessing :happy: You should be happy to be included, if you were. Also, master scum? Me???

AJ master scum??  snort  Darthe had him pegged.  I was master scum TYVM!!!  :D:D

sorry was away last night dealing with a fitting daughter til 4am  will catch up

New father?

no i have  17 and 15 yrs old daughters but the eldest started having epileptic seizures about10 mths ago and last night were the really bad ones where she screams as she fits and went most of the night

something i missed in the above quote

@AJ  i would say Basel may have missed a word (not) I think he was saying that if Thane was more experience he would know not to do that.   just my reading of it.  that also suggests he isnt being coached by a mafia team to me, but i have a hesitation believing it.

i dont have much in the way of reads atm   a bit of a gut instinct telling me thane is mafia. Not enough to vote on at this time

sorry was away last night dealing with a fitting daughter til 4am  will catch up

New father?

no i have  17 and 15 yrs old daughters but the eldest started having epileptic seizures about10 mths ago and last night were the really bad ones where she screams as she fits and went most of the night

Man... hits the heart.

*awkward pause*

ahem...

Current consensus

RTE, Basel, Thane - Seem like people are suspicious of you guys

Nikon, Hallia, dice - pinging

Dawn - Seems safe

talmanes, ice - null reads, not active enough.

I'll say this... this far from dealine, with no one near majority, it seems odd that Hallia is "throwing (Thane) a bone", and dice is sticking up for basel... you think he if he was coached, he wouldn't have

made a typo? Who says it's a typo? Can't find BASEL calling it one... maybe I missed it. Wanna point it out to me, dice?

tell me what pings you Tsulk and i will address it.  if it was the basel thing that was just my take on that line and was more about THANE then basel.

I take it as bas is a saying THANE wouldnt have done that as a more experienced player. The added correlation to that is a mafia team with any experienced players would have coached him not to do it. now it is possible  esp considering the player roster that we have an inexperienced scum team and so the coaching might not have happened anyways

@Mentions that I'm not being very active, I am very busy, and have been checking in but no one was posting too much so I didn't feel the need to add anything.

The game is getting a bit more active now it would appear, as well as we now have a deadline, meaning we need to speed things up.

Chae (1/9): Hallia

Basel (3/9): TG, dawn, AJ

ed (1/9): Talmanes

Thane (2/9): Tina, Basel

Talmanes (1/9): ed

AJ (1/9): RTE

Here is the most current Vote Count:

Chae - Didn't stick out too much to me.

Basel - His defense did stick out, but I've also played with him before and it wasn't out of his meta.

Ed - My vote's placeholder.

Thane - On my watchlist as mentioned, and has given me plenty of pings for D1.

Talmanes - Generally assuming jokevote by Ed, but who knows, he's crazy.

AJ - Also on my watch list, but not sticking out as much as Thane.

In the interest of getting closer to a majority, and because I may not be as active for the rest of the week due to working, I will go ahead and Vote Thane

At this point he seems like the best option. He's been the highest on my watchlist and is also closest to majority.

Like I said, I soul read him.

I've seen Dice a lot recently, both as a townie when I was mafia, as mafia partners together, etc. I think I have finally wrapped my head around the enigma that is Dice and I am seeing his town side here. He is confident in what he is saying as if he believes in it.

He is genuine.

Mafia tend to not be.

Fair enough, just curious. Like I said I've played enough games on both sides that it sticks out a bit to me when people are sure others are Town. It could well be genuine, but there is always the possibility of a cover.

I would like to add that, in the interest of reaching a majority before deadline, and in keeping the game active, if we don't have an agreement I would be fine with voting for Ice, as I checked and did not see any posts whatsoever (unless I missed something).

If they aren't going to post, then they don't do us much good.

Ice has ONE post so far... if consensus isn't reached, I'm all for a policy lynch, though I'd rather not "waste" it...

@Tal - thanks for sharing.

@dice - have I misunderstood - you say basel is the one with the typo (should have put "not" in his post), and that it is BASEL making an excuse for thane? you are saying THANE is the one who should have been coached (if he is scum), NOT basel? So, your post is not an accusation, but rather attempting to clarify what BASEL meant?

It's a little early for that, don't you think?  D1 can be like that sometimes, not that we shouldn't press for more out of him.

But that seems like picking the low hanging fruit

voting inactivity on D1 is low.. even mentioning it would seem like wanting to lynch a possible townie. One less for scum to have to NK. We should focus more on the people that are actully around and let the mod decide inactivity and it's consequences.

If the only reason people read me scummy is my changing of votes.... wow... it has gotten people to talk, and i wouldn't have done it if it weren't for the fact that i want people to be more active. You can't tell scum if the game is not active.

That said, i get the feeling Basel wants to get the lynchtrain going on me.... feel like i'm being singled out here. He already was on my possible scumlist, there's a deadline and we need to get going in the game. His actions just made me make a decision.

vote Basel

Archived