DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we don't lynch, a random person is taken and no coroner is given. That's bad juju.

Many people believe in policy lynching inactives in that case. Its not a bad idea, if you can't reach a lynch otherwise.

I can see where you're heading Chae...makes sense. And would confirm my gut feeling changing from dawn to RTE.

As I said, I just finished a quick review and hope to get another one in before the deadline however since we have barely more than a day I wanted to submit my highest suspect just in case I can't.

I am willing to switch my vote if I find someone who I suspect more than you you but as of now that is not the case. Don't try to guilt trip me into it, just my opinion and that is what this game is all about.

i have the feeling that there is more than enough out there to make you suspect other people more than myself. You're ofcourse entitled to your opinion, and it's cool. I'm just trying to convince you that i'm not the one you're looking for...

Doesn't make it wrong.

Especially as your fervent supporters popped up to defend you.

You have indeed been very helpful and pointed out things. And your vote on me is the icing on the cake.

If you were trying to do damage control you've done a terrible job.

Clearly I was aiming for reactions and I got them.

Time won't need to modkill Ice - there's a replacement waiting in the wings.

Ed - I understand random lynches.

I'm saying that lynching Ice TODAY ON D1 is a bad idea because it isn't really going to tell us much. It's an easy wagon to join so it eliminates vote analysis at later parts of the game when voting records become very important. Additionally, based on statistics alone he is more likely town than mafia. All around just a bad idea. I would rather run someone up and be wrong D1 so we have something to work with D2 then just pile onto an inactive. The end result isn't going to help Town in the long run.

@AJ - no one was pushing for a policy lynch. it simply came up. You are corret, an assumption was made concerning a mod lynch.

@Chels - I find RTE's response plausible... I am not sure of why you go back and MAKE SURE a "joke vote" is formatted correctly - mine against hallia wasn't, didn't see me go back to fix it... You

and AJ both did this. But you'rs was the first vote, so RTE ignored it, but the second... mehh. pings, but barely. However, further examination or the reason behind AJs vote (BotRH rivalry) (which I 

am unfamiliar with) makes AJs vote as reasonable as your own (based on BT in-jokes). Therefore, RTE is maybe overly defensive... his postion has been reconsidered.

Doesn't make it wrong.

Especially as your fervent supporters popped up to defend you.

You have indeed been very helpful and pointed out things. And your vote on me is the icing on the cake.

If you were trying to do damage control you've done a terrible job.

Time won't need to modkill Ice - there's a replacement waiting in the wings.

The reactions are null because you made a questionable move to gain them. You can't justifiably use other player's reactions to make your case when YOUR ACTION was interpreted as scummy in the first place. It just doesn't work that way.

Try harder.

Lol - what do I need to damage control? If Thane/Dawn are scum and trying to defend me to stay on my good side then good for them, it'll become apparent soon enough. Thane is likely going to be the lynch today anyway, so we can start there. What are you going to say if he flips town? Oops, scratch that idea?

You, however, concern me. I don't see how you can think that your actions and subsequent linkage are acceptable. I know I am innocent so you trying to downplay my vote on you for YOUR QUESTIONABLE actions and overall obstinance to explain yourself is ridiculous.

*blinks @Ithi*

You're pushing a bit hard there... i don't see anybody defending AJ, he's making a good case all by himself. (even though what i write right now might be considered as such)

Your actions are indeed questionable.

And there's the other one lol.

Why are you defending AJ? Is he on your Team or do you know he's Town?

Thane nudges again.

The weird thing is - if AJ was Town I'd have expected maybe someone else to have jumped on board the Ithi Push. I can get the Lynch I want even when I'm dead. The fact that no-one has yet makes me happy.

It's too late to bus him now though :)

I like being obstinate. It affects people. When people are affected they make mistakes. This makes it easier to find Mafia.

@AJ - why do you think Dawn defended you?

He frequently talks about giving other players "Town cred" and basically analyzes every single person's votes. He explains to Tsuki why things are scummy. 

What you are saying has merit, but again, I find the reactions faulty because your action that prompted them could've easily been seen as suspect in itself.

So your vote says you think I'm Mafia. But didn't you do it for reactions?

Thane nudges again.

The weird thing is - if AJ was Town I'd have expected maybe someone else to have jumped on board the Ithi Push. I can get the Lynch I want even when I'm dead. The fact that no-one has yet makes me happy.

It's too late to bus him now though :)

Lol - don't inflate too much here Ithi.

Your push was two words "Vote AJ" and then when questioned about it you immediately twisted the narrative around on them.

Yeah, solid push.

and this: "Is he on your Team or do you know he's Town?" is a nice question to hammer somone. If i say he's on my team, it might be read as if him and i are both scum. If i answer that he's town, that makes me scum. And i'm not.

If you don't know he's Town why are you defending him?

Official Vote Count

Chae (1/9): Hallia
Basel (3/9): TG, dawn, Thane
Thane (3/9):  Basel, Talmanes, Nikon
Talmanes (1/9): ed
AJ (2/9): RTE, Ithi

RTE (1/9): Chae

dawn (1/9): Tsuki

Ithi (1/9): AJ

people not voting (3/16): dice, ice, and BFG

Deadline!!! Friday May 2, 2014 20:00 EST   http://www.timeandda...UAT Mafia Day 1

No Ithi, I don't think you would pretend that. It's also not something I'm going to debate with you.

You were asked for an explanation and other reads, instead you decided to leave. Regardless of whatever reason, it still doesn't look good.

Clearly I think your Mafia hence my vote.

Suddenly you're not very clear.

Come again?

Archived