DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AJ - I think you know that I don't need much to push a Lynch through and I think you're unhappy about that.

I chose my most likely and left it hanging - and then I got enough bites.

Lol people might sheep you just because of this is your home court, but there's one big obstacle in the way of that happening.

Me.

And yeah, why would I be happy for a vote that comes out of nowhere without any sort of backing? I wouldn't be happy with that sort of vote coming from anyone - period. The irony of you asking Dawn what I had contributed thus far when you had just replaced in is rather amusing as well.

I DID NOT DECIDE TO LEAVE.

I explained why I needed to leave.

Okay - fair enough. The last time I'm going to talk about it.

Still doesn't explain why you haven't given your thoughts.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF. HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR PLAY IS BEING VIEWED BY OTHERS AT THIS MOMENT?

MAFIA IS A GAME OF PERSPECTIVE AND IF YOU ARE TOWN YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK HORRIBLE BECAUSE YOU WOULD RATHER BE STUBBORN AND SHOW OFF YOUR CLOUT BECAUSE THIS IS A BT GAME.

You vote one of the bigger fish for reactions, okay fine. I would say that you got them, and yes, both of them questioning your vote COULD indicate that they know my alignment but that isn't the only conclusion possible here and it's also faulty to assume it is. Your lack of an explanation was what drew the attention in the first place, so no, people questioning it doesn't automatically make them guilty.

@AJ - your wording sucks.

Cool bro.

Nudge harder.

Sure - You didn't have to say "Decided"

Tell me where I said I'd contibuted and how my question to Dawn could thus be considered irony.

She was defending you when she should not know your aligment.

wouldn't that^ make it more likely that dawn would be scum?

I actually agree with Thane (despite my scum reads on him :P) - The defender looks guilty, not the defendee.

I think I have done enough here that my name is rightfully carried with respect within the Mafia community, you are free to agree or disagree. Frankly I don't care.

I've got class in a few minutes and a test I must once again dominant to maintain my A.

Wish me luck :wink:

I think I have done enough here that my name is rightfully carried with respect within the Mafia community, you are free to agree or disagree. Frankly I don't care.

I've got class in a few minutes and a test I must once again dominant to maintain my A.

Wish me luck :wink:

So now you DECIDE to leave (LOL, kidding)

Luck.

I DID NOT DECIDE TO LEAVE.

I explained why I needed to leave.

Okay - fair enough. The last time I'm going to talk about it.

Still doesn't explain why you haven't given your thoughts.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF. HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR PLAY IS BEING VIEWED BY OTHERS AT THIS MOMENT?

MAFIA IS A GAME OF PERSPECTIVE AND IF YOU ARE TOWN YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK HORRIBLE BECAUSE YOU WOULD RATHER BE STUBBORN AND SHOW OFF YOUR CLOUT BECAUSE THIS IS A BT GAME.

You vote one of the bigger fish for reactions, okay fine. I would say that you got them, and yes, both of them questioning your vote COULD indicate that they know my alignment but that isn't the only conclusion possible here and it's also faulty to assume it is. Your lack of an explanation was what drew the attention in the first place, so no, people questioning it doesn't automatically make them guilty.

Wanna know how im viewing here?  I wanna take bets on how many scum she finds D1 amd how many she gets lynched before they kill her. This is town Ithi.

my mafia list is currently standing at AJ Dawn and the possible addition of Thane

vote AJ

wow ninjad by six posts    i type waaayyyy too slow lol

Nikon the 2 you refer to are joke vote and unvoting joke vote. Read the thread then ask me questions if you have any.

@Thane get your facts right  I dont push policy lynches on inactives. Lurking is a tactic at times esp D1

Tsuki  who did i defend?

@dice - mildly, you defending basel by pointing out his correction to. But since he himself pointed it out first, it is a very mild defense - more of a "pay attention, dolt' than a "nuh, uh, he's great"

therefore, very mild. I actually eye-ball you more based on unknown meta than anything specific.

@AJ - your wording sucks.

Cool bro.

Nudge harder.

Sure - You didn't have to say "Decided"

Tell me where I said I'd contibuted and how my question to Dawn could thus be considered irony.

She was defending you when she should not know your aligment.

wouldn't that^ make it more likely that dawn would be scum?

I actually agree with Thane (despite my scum reads on him :P) - The defender looks guilty, not the defendee.

Thanks Tsuki, you are finally making sense. :wub:

I knew that, when i posted against Ithi, that it would be considered as defending AJ. Looks bad, i know, but it was (for me) the only way to get my thoughts out there. And that's what i need to do in this game. That said, Ithi, i'm tired of telling you that i'm not here to defend AJ. If the defenders are scum, then maybe we should all vote Tsuki for helping you out, ey?

opportunistic voting in my direction brings you unvote vote Ithi

@dice, i know you don't push policy votes and i'm well aware that lurking is a D1 tactic. But i think i explained myself in an earlier post, if you care to reread.

Tsuki defends no-one. Tsuki has was one of the first to add Ithi to his scum reads, based on who Ithi replaced. Tsuki is not sure why he his refering to himself in the third person O.o

Archived