DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

AJ lets see theres the whole decided to leave argument.

Theres the post you quoted that i replied to. Wanna yell a little more? Volume wont help cause we cant hear you.

then theres the two big headed moments.

You accuse Tsuki of nudging when he simply says your wording sucks. That equates to misrepresenting what someone said to me.

that do you?

Misrepresentation is usually a good scumtell in my book. AJ is moving up a little on my list.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Ithi, according to your theory AJ, Dawn and Thane could be Mafia all together because Dawn and Thane defended AJ? It does not convince me.. why would 2 mafia defend so much one of their team ? If one of them gets lynched, then connections will be made.

@ Hallia : now that the storm has passed, what do you think of what happened? Have u reads?

I DID NOT DECIDE TO LEAVE.

I explained why I needed to leave.

Okay - fair enough. The last time I'm going to talk about it.

Still doesn't explain why you haven't given your thoughts.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF. HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR PLAY IS BEING VIEWED BY OTHERS AT THIS MOMENT?

MAFIA IS A GAME OF PERSPECTIVE AND IF YOU ARE TOWN YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF LOOK HORRIBLE BECAUSE YOU WOULD RATHER BE STUBBORN AND SHOW OFF YOUR CLOUT BECAUSE THIS IS A BT GAME.

You vote one of the bigger fish for reactions, okay fine. I would say that you got them, and yes, both of them questioning your vote COULD indicate that they know my alignment but that isn't the only conclusion possible here and it's also faulty to assume it is. Your lack of an explanation was what drew the attention in the first place, so no, people questioning it doesn't automatically make them guilty.

Wanna know how im viewing here?  I wanna take bets on how many scum she finds D1 amd how many she gets lynched before they kill her. This is town Ithi.

my mafia list is currently standing at AJ Dawn and the possible addition of Thane

vote AJ

Dice, so Ithi has a town style? why wouldn't she use it as a mafia player to confuse people ? It doesn't make sense.

@Chaelca from pages ago. I've posted my thoughts on everyone since the beginning of the game. You can consider that nudging, I consider it analyzation. And I really do not see  how I am buddying up with Ithi. I for one simply realized what she was doing from the start, and assumed it would make things interesting, which it most certainly did. Not only that but it worked.

With everything so far, my original prime suspects (AJ and Thane) seem even more so suspicious.

AJ - The way he has been posting (especially in response to Ithi) has been ridiculous. Mafia is a game of wills, but it should never be personal. I also really cannot see him getting that worked up unless he had something to worry about.

Thane - Has looked bad to me pretty much the entire time, and the recent posts have not helped at all. Content to keep my vote here, but rest assured, in all likelihood I'll be looking toward AJ D2.

Also like to note: Dawn - Gave me some reason for suspicion before, but the posts lately have brought her much higher on my list. Got very wrapped up with AJ and Thane, and when things went sour began pulling the newb card majorly to try and look innocent. I don't buy it, not want bit. Definitely on my list.

We need a majority pretty soon, and I'm sticking with Thane for now as I said. After all that has happened we will definitely have much more to look for on D2, but for now meeting our deadline is the most important in my opinion.

I never "pulled the newb card" in this game. Basel used that as an excuse on me, though. I think all I said about it was that Thane was even newer than I was. What in the world are you reading?

Official Vote Count

Chae (1/9): Hallia

Basel (3/9): TG, dawn, Thane

Thane (4/9): Basel, Talmanes, Nikon, Ithi

Talmanes (1/9): ed

AJ (2/9): RTE, dice

RTE (1/9): Chae

dawn (1/9): Tsuki

Ithi (2/9): AJ, Thane

people not voting (2/16): ice, and BFG

Deadline!!! Friday May 2, 2014 20:00 EST http://www.timeandda...UAT Mafia Day 1

i might not get you lynched Ithi, but it will be interesting to see how you react when i flip town.

Well if you think I'm Mafia then surely you'll be expecting me to secretly rub my hands with glee.

You seem to think it's possible for you to be Lynched? Are you figuring out your fake claim just in case?

Well, yes, i think it's possible that i get lynched, seeing i get pounced on by a lot of people. I'm not someone to fake claim. Those will come out eventually and will bite you in the ass. Plus, rubbing your hands with glee if i get lynched? i doubt it, because it would make the entire fuss you're making about me make you look bad, deliberately lynching town.

Ok - now they've both gone - leaving their OMGUS votes parked on me - can we just get one of them Lynched?

if by OMGUS you mean "Oh My God, Ur Scum", then yes, it stays where it is.

So how does that make your list look now @ Basel?

Right now I have Thane and AJ on my list. When I get off work I am gonna do some ISO reading and try to figure out who else.

It seems i've always been on your list and still for the same old reasons. Nothing from my more recent posts changed your mind, even a bit? I mean good or worse both.

I'll tell you something else too @ Dice. My Town-ness must be ingrained by now as the last time I was actually Mafia was in Basel's WW2 game.

Who you voting for @ Chae? I'm just wondering why you're following up nudging at me?

I'm voting RTE, see post 291.

And here, i won't say it's "nudging". 

I just think that mafia would know better than rush up to defend one of their own, with the risk of getting uncovered.

Official Vote Count

Chae (1/9): Hallia

Basel (3/9): TG, dawn, Thane

Thane (4/9): Basel, Talmanes, Nikon, Ithi

Talmanes (1/9): ed

AJ (2/9): RTE, dice

RTE (1/9): Chae

dawn (1/9): Tsuki

Ithi (2/9): AJ, Thane

people not voting (2/16): ice, and BFG

Deadline!!! Friday May 2, 2014 20:00 EST http://www.timeandda...UAT Mafia Day 1

Time ... i think ur VC is wrong :happy:

So how does that make your list look now @ Basel?

Right now I have Thane and AJ on my list. When I get off work I am gonna do some ISO reading and try to figure out who else.

How can someone go up your list when you only have two people on it. Mentioning the List and people going up and down, is a way of nudging people without voting.

You don't seem to actually have a List.

i might not get you lynched Ithi, but it will be interesting to see how you react when i flip town.

Well if you think I'm Mafia then surely you'll be expecting me to secretly rub my hands with glee.

You seem to think it's possible for you to be Lynched? Are you figuring out your fake claim just in case?

Well, yes, i think it's possible that i get lynched, seeing i get pounced on by a lot of people. I'm not someone to fake claim. Those will come out eventually and will bite you in the ass. Plus, rubbing your hands with glee if i get lynched? i doubt it, because it would make the entire fuss you're making about me make you look bad, deliberately lynching town.

Did you see where aid that IF you really thought I was mafia you would expect me to SECRETLY be happy if you got Lynched and were Town.

Because if you are Mafia, and I think you are, and you got a Townie lynched -which I think you're trying to do - then you'd be happy because that's the whole point of this game.

AJ  lets see   theres the whole  decided to leave argument.

Theres the post you quoted that i replied to.  Wanna yell a little more? Volume wont help cause we cant hear you.

then theres the two big headed moments. 

You accuse Tsuki of nudging when he simply says your wording sucks.  That equates to misrepresenting what someone said to me.

that do you?

And these make me mafia... how?

The decided to leave thing was badly worded, I admit. I wasn't accusing Ithi of purposefully leaving the game and using her son as an excuse, I wouldn't do something like that. The point I was making was that she left without explaining herself after she had been asked several times, and instead of answering she countered with questions of her own. This is not something I find very pro-town. Reactions tests be damned, doing something purposefully negative to get people to turn their attention to you makes the reactions faulty. That's like basic psychology.

So Caps Lock is a new scumtell? Check.

Ithi is a little full of herself :smile: I'm sure she would admit it too if you asked, it's not a personal attack. We all have egos, including myself.

That was a 'nudge' by Tsuki. Instead of commenting on the conversation as a whole he picked out one little thing to comment on, portraying it in a negative light. I would call that nudging, just like you would call my action misrepping.

I don't think Thane is going to flip scum, I'll say that plainly.

His wagon started in a bad way (with Basel) and slowly people have been jumping aboard for echoed reasons (Nikon, Tam, etc)

I still think Dice is town. I'm beginning to come around on Ithi.

Hallia is null and quickly tipping towards being a scum read, she would be a good D2 wagon imo if she remains quiet, thread-tension or not.

BFG's catch up post was a little strange and seemed to end rather abruptly, hopefully we'll get more from her. I liked her commentary on RTE though, I can agree there.

TG, ICE, and RTE are all AWOL.

Ed looks like lazy town - which is unhelpful to say the least.

Chae I'm not sure on. She seems to be seeing my point about how Thane/Dawn/AJ scum team is extremely unlikely based on the Ithi-spat. For one, I'm town so that completely blows that out of the water.

Dawn is borderline for me. She came out and was a lot more active at the start of this game, which I liked, but it was also a drastic change from how she played in her last two games that I've seen her (and she was town) so that gives me a little hesitation. I don't like how she has regressed to playing the newb card either, as if she doesn't understand that the game is Town vs Mafia and asking about a 'town' thread. What??

I'm gonna unvote; vote Basel as Thane is one of my stronger town reads atm (and not for his defense) and I don't find the case against him very solid, nor the way his wagon has steadily gained over the days. I dislike the thing Ithi pointed out a moment ago with how Basel's 'list' is nonexistent. Comes across to me like he is generally just sheeping the current suspects on the thread instead of doing his own investigating.

Seeing that my vote against RTE will do no good at the moment, unvote

I'm still suspicious of him, and Dawn.

Hallia has not made many reads at the moment, even though she has been around.

To make a more useful vote seeing the deadline is coming, I'll vote Basel

Still because of his early defense of Dawn, but also because there have been no real reads from him (apart from Thane and Dawn, and Dice in a certain way), he didn't try to be really  constructive. Most of his posts were about defense.

AJ - After a detailed re-read AJ has moved back into the grey zone for me. (He is offering a lot of information but his comment of ithi's "leaving" when her kid was sick, don't think a parent would lie about that, really rubbed me the wrong way.)

Basel - Basel if offering opinions though some of his posts seem like they could be misdirecting...slight scum read but needs more looking into.

BFG - Still no read either way on her, I buy her reason for having missed the first few days but haven't seen much in the form of her opinions on people (unless you count a single opinion here and another there).

Chael - I don't think Chael is acting like scum so far so leaning towards possible town

dawnflower8 - So far I see dawn bordering on the edge of town but still short of it... Neutral read but hopefully day two will give me more to go off of.dicetosser1 -
ed - Even after my rereads I don't see a whole lot of useful information from Ed, when I asked about it in my last list he just said "They're there if you look for them, I just don't do them like you" but no quotes or real answers beyond that.

Hallia - offered opinions but no real in depth explination beyond these people seem suspect, neutral and needing more reads to form a valid opinion

Ice - Still only one post from Ice so no idea yet.

RTE - I didn't see too many things pointing towards scum but there were a few... Neutral opinion for now but not giving up on a possibility of scum.
Talmanes - I'm undecided on this one but one comment in particular that urks me was when he said "Vote Thane, at this point he seems like the best option...is also closest majority" Though I too suspect Thane I don't know why the other peoples oppinions of him matter unless we are minutes away from a deadline and have to vote just to get information from it.

TGlems - Not a lot of things to go on so still neutral on this one.

Thane - While I still feel he is high on my possible scum list I did see a few things I missed on my first read and quick reread which make me want to wait until day two so I can build a better opinion just in case.
Tina/Ithi - Still getting a town feeling on this one
Tsukibana - Still trying to form an opinion her, there are a number of posts so

UNVOTE

After Thane would be Ed but I don't feel I have enough to go on to actually vote him yet...

Will sit on it and think then try and pop back in before the deadline to see if my mind has changed.

Don't want to vote the wrong person out but also don't want to miss out on a report which would only put us at more of a disadvantage than we're already at.

@Dawn - You posted saying you were very confused about teams and such in response to people questioning you and looking at you in.a negative way. To me, that is playing the New card. Things weren't going your way so you said you didn't understand.

@Nikon - Thane was always on my list, and we also need a majority. The wmtwo go well together. We may not be minutes away, but we are only hours away from the deadline. We need a majority vote, and I think Thane is scum.

unvote

The best opportunity to lynch possible scum would be to lynch Basel. Not a lot of people are convinced that Ithi might be scum, so i will change and

vote Basel

so at least one of my top scumreads could be lynched. There's enough out there against him, not enough from him.

AJ - After a detailed re-read AJ has moved back into the grey zone for me. (He is offering a lot of information but his comment of ithi's "leaving" when her kid was sick, don't think a parent would lie about that, really rubbed me the wrong way.)

He's possibly remembering the advice from Darthe to go for me on an emotional level to distract me and make me react. It is odd how he was all calm and placing himself to be Town Leader - and then threw a wobbler when he got voted - and now has gone back to being all calm again, even saying that actually he thinks I might not be Mafia now ... or something like that.

There is a little time left to get the right person I think. Basel saying that someone who was already on his List has moved up his leist, which contains two people has given me cause for concern. But the more recent votes on him also make me think.

Who is Basel voting for?

I think the Mafia team will be splitting their votes on this day to make sure they can't all be seen on the same Train. They'll also be trying to avoid a pile on and taking it steady. I really need an up to date vote count so I can see what's happening.

Archived