DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

Dawn - I don't know how well you know RTE to make a joke vote against him. I can understand ur vote against Basel better, as he seemed really willing to defend u.

Nikon - I have to take into account the fact that u are a new player. You tried to make some reads at least. Leaning town.

Dice - U need to post more.

Tina - Seeing you are going to be replaced unvote I didn't like the fact that you pointed out Thane's vote and not Dawn's.

Thane -  I don't like the fact that you switched votes after people react to it. you're pulling a lot on the noob card too. Leaning scum. 

RTE  - I don't see much material behind your vote against AJ. I don't really understand ur post n°199 where it seems that everybody looks supa good. There u even said that AJ looked fine.Leaning scum.

TGlems - nice jokes... but where are ur reads ?

Ice - waiting for posts ...

AJ - I am suspicious of u ... but because of the Clash of the Ancient game that I followed behind the scenes (where i didn't suspect u being mafia). Otherwise, I have nothing against u at the moment.

Basel - u defended Dawn very fast ...

ed - i need to see more of u

Hallia - i'd like to read u more. You are joking around but not making reads unless asked for it.

Talmanes - i need to read u more

BFG   - need to read u more too

Tsukibana  - I quite agree with u on most of ur post.

Also, to reply to Thane's last post, it's wayy too early to make any read against Dice and Ice they barely posted

I'm seriously tempted to vote you just because you use "u" instead of "you."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's good to see people getting back to content. I realize it is still Day 1 but it both annoys me and gets almost suspicious when the game thread starts to derail.

I'm still looking at Thane and AJ for reasons aforementioned, but am adding RTE to my watch list.

RTE - Has posted a fair amount but not contributed much at all. Lots of erratic posts that don't really lean toward any solid ideas. The quick vote/unvote on AJ sticks out to me as well, because I think we are a little past jokevotes and I really don't see any merit to doing that. As it has been pointed out RTE didn't react much at all to bring voted for, but then tries to cast suspicion all of a sudden voting, then immediately unvoting. Doesn't add up, and does not look good in my opinion.

Exactly. And he had no good reason for defending me. He was just defending a newbie from another newbie, and automatically assuming I am town just because I'm new, but not Thane for some reason. 

Now I'm starting to think both Thane and Basel could very likely both be mafia together. 

Personally, I'm almost certain Tsuki is town right now. I'm pretty sure AJ is town too. I have null reads on Chae, Talmanes, and RTE, and now think Basel and Thane are both scum. As for the other players, they haven't been that active or said anything of note. 

Exactly. And he had no good reason for defending me. He was just defending a newbie from another newbie, and automatically assuming I am town just because I'm new, but not Thane for some reason.

Now I'm starting to think both Thane and Basel could very likely both be mafia together.

Dawn, have you actually been reading my posts where I laid out a case on Thane? I think you are town because you have been behaving town. IMO Thane hasn't been behaving town.

Dawn, have you actually been reading my posts where I laid out a case on Thane? I think you are town because you have been behaving town. IMO Thane hasn't been behaving town.

Yes...and this is exactly what I'm saying. Not sure why you are pointing this out, makes you look even scummier.

I wasn't being obtuse. I was trying to draw a less-than-active player into discussion, to get a better read on her, her experience, and her general style. *jeesh*

Now all she had to do was "what he said" and failed to add anything to my read of her...

Personally, I'm almost certain Tsuki is town right now. I'm pretty sure AJ is town too. I have null reads on Chae, Talmanes, and RTE, and now think Basel and Thane are both scum. As for the other players, they haven't been that active or said anything of note. 

THIS is slightly better... although she still provides little to back-up her opinions. Still, a better post.

Yes...and this is exactly what I'm saying. Not sure why you are pointing this out, makes you look even scummier.

I don't get why this is so hard for you to understand. That is the exact opposite of what you have been saying, not the same thing.I am not treating you as town because you are new. I think you are acting town. Just as I would treat a more experienced player as town if they behaved town. Thane is also new but he has not been behaving as a townie would. When you don't think someone is behaving town, you treat them as scum.

Official Vote Count

Chae (1/9): Hallia
Basel (3/9): TG, dawn, AJ
ed (1/9): Talmanes
Thane (2/9): Tina, Basel
Talmanes (1/9): ed
AJ (1/9): RTE

Tina has asked to be replaced! If you know anybody who might want to replace her, please ask them. 
Deadline!!! Friday May 2, 2014 20:00 EST   http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140502T20&p0=814&msg=OUAT+Mafia+Day+1       

Archived