DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea. Minimum BOLD. Prefers color and at the end of posts.

Also, can self vote and vote No Lynch.

And there is no need to unvote unless you want to be counted as not voting.  Just vote someone new and I will move it.

RTE's play is way off. What's all this about keeping pressure on Chuckles when he has exactly 1 vote and that is RTE's.

Gah! I hate you all for playing so mafioso.

I'm gonna go back to voting Mish because continuing to self vote yourself when the reason for doing so was to achieve a majority and then failing to move that vote when another majority becomes available rings false to me.

Ed we alredy have the doc claimed, why do you want another claim?

You Fos'd me, what do you want me to do? I've already told you why I said everything and that makes me scummy, don't you think I'd be a relief to just ignore what you said and not dig my own hole as someone mentioned earlier

What? wtf is all this about?

Why the crazy emo omg rant?

o_O

Yea. Minimum BOLD. Prefers color and at the end of posts.

Also, can self vote and vote No Lynch.

And there is no need to unvote unless you want to be counted as not voting.  Just vote someone new and I will move it.

Yes, forgot about that one.

Darthe I have a game in sign-ups on the main mafia board right now! Come play and bring your friends too. ---------- Ithi; You think I and the others who unvoted Turin immideatly was suspicious for not question his claim, while you do the same with Cloud, and then realize that "oh I'm setting a double standard again, guess I gotta question Clouds claim a page after I've unvoted"

Official Vote Count 8:

Cloud (2/10): Turin, Len
Dap (2/10): Chuckles, Arez
Mish (6/10): Rand, Talya, Mish, Cloud, Maw, Ithi
Chuckles (2/10): RTE, Ed
Maw (1/10): Nol

Not voting (5/18):
 ruh, dice, snow, ley, dap

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is: 9.5 Hours away.

Mish if you are Town and the only thing you want to do is go Ner Ner ne Ner Ner - then I'm disappointed.

I sincerely hope I am right and you just tried a gambit that almost paid off, because if you have rolled over and died as Town well ... That's just a bit rubbish really.

Unvote vote Mish

I woulda preferred Cloud be scum instead of the Doc.

Mish and Cloud are really closely linked though so I guess getting that outta the way now would be for the best.

Unvote vote Mish

I woulda preferred Cloud be scum instead of the Doc.

Mish and Cloud are really closely linked though so I guess getting that outta the way now would be for the best.

How are they Linked? Do you think they are actually both Mafia? If you don't then you accept that she is Vanilla Town and he is Town Doc and so how can they be Linked? They would have had no idea who the other was?

Please explain your thoughts some more on this Lenlofinger.

Archived