DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

Oh I will cloud but I'd like to hear from everyone before I vote

Why, so you can jump on a train, rather than express you own feelings on who is mafia? 

Anyway, I think it's time for me to claim because this is going nowhere. 

I'm the Doc.

About 11hrs to go, did you really have to reveal quite so early. Though I do feel the result would have been the same.

So Mish was telling the truth, shame, I really thought she was mafia. I couldn't believe how many of you guys popped out of the woodwork to get this lynch, but don't post at much at other times. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry that I was gone guys, I just came back from vacation so couldn't do mafia during the car ride from LA to Sacramento, and then I had to go straight to sleep, and then school, and then I had an eye appointment, then college, and now I'm sneaking here during robotics. :P

Basically, Mish got speed lynched, she says she was playing scummy on purpose and that she was trying to get reactions from it, we'll see how well that works out.  I don't get why people vote for the self-vote alone, and I think thats where we need to move our attention tomorrow.  Seems like a convenient reason to move their vote to the lead vote getter.  Trust Cloud's claim obviously of uncced doc.  I also think that Mish dug her own grave by saying she purposely acted scummy, thats usually what scum say when they're trying a last resort.  

Just don't grab them in the wrong places. We don't need those accusations soiling this game. :laugh:

I can't decide if this is straight forward or has the double meaning I think it does but either way...

tumblr_m61wzbwJpC1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Oh crap. I thought I sent that in.

Who did you Kill Eddie?

Also I have to train up New Girl for the next two weeks which basically means no sneaky accessing of DM during the daytime. It's going to be very limiting and I apologise in advance. I probably won't get to check anything properly until after 9pm at night :sad:

Archived